GCL Securities Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
GCL Securities Franchise claims to be one of India’s leading financial services group. They have managed to sustain two decades of competition through their experience of the financial markets.
What started off as a mere startup venture has evolved into a financial giant, all thanks to the hard work and determination of their managerial team.
Honestly, there is a lot to be praised about the franchiser. However, we are not here to do so. As a matter of fact, we are here to help you determine if they are worth getting into business with.
In other words, we will be using this platform to review GCL Securities Sub Broker Program on multiple factors including the various business distribution models they have, the kind of revenue sharing they like to follow, the type of services and offers they provide & more..
GCL Securities Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|GCL Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About GCL Securities Franchise
The roots of GCL Securities Franchise can be traced back to the year 2005 when they got incorporated by Honey Sharma in Ganganagar, Rajasthan.
They initiated as a mere startup with a vision to lead the emerging financial markets. And their efforts to do so by serving their clients across the nation paid off really well.
As of today, they are a part of the nation’s best exchanges like the MCX, NCDEX, NSE and the BSE. They have also been know known to cater to a rather huge clientele that is versatile in its own rights.
The corresponding franchiser typically operates on the idealistic values. And, it would not be wrong to say that they have made their mark while doing so.
In fact, their very mission statement says “To achieve success by achieving transparent and honest business practices thereby generating immense goodwill with clients, employees, our vendors and society we operate in.”
Today, they need only 31 (thirty one) days to issue a new Sub Broker’s code and 33 (thirty three) days to pay out all the outstanding balance to their respective business associates.
Become an Authorized Person of GCL Securities
Types of GCL Securities Business Models
GCL Securities Franchise’s approach to engage more and better business associates includes merely two models. In other words, they only use the Sub Broker and the Referral program to ensure a logical growth in their business with the support of others.
- Sub Broker Authorised Person
- Referral Program
GCL Securities Sub Broker or GCL Securities Authorized Person
Much like any other Sub Broker business model, the GCL Securities Sub Broker business model primarily targets the people and organizations interested in acquiring their business rights by paying off a substantial amount of money and abiding to some strict requirements.
This is definitely a simple business model with high paying benefits. Furthermore, this particular business model also does not require a humongous security deposit.
As a matter fact, the initial slab at the required security deposit is in fact, quite less as compared to the rest of the competitors.
You must, however, understand one thing. The corresponding franchiser does not promise their respective business partners to provide any kind of business dominance whatsoever.
Simply putting, the expectation to receive area wise monopoly from this business model will be a complete waste.
Benefits of GCL Securities Authorized Person
If you manage to acquire the business rights to GCL Securities Franchise’s Sub Broker business model, then you will be the recipient of many benefits. And here is the list of the most valued benefits this business program has to offer:-
- It comes with complete business distribution rights. What we are trying to say is that with this business model, you are fully allowed to distribute the financial products, services and the exclusive access to the trading platforms of the franchiser to your own clients.
- It allows commercial usage of franchiser’s name. Getting involved with this business model grants you many rights. One being able to use the franchiser’s name for client acquisition purposes.
- It ensures good pay off. Typically speaking, this business model has one of the best pay offs in the form of commission. As a matter of fact, the commission they pay is one of the highest within the entire industry.
- It ensures to grant you valuable support. Getting in business with the franchiser as per this business model grants you various perks. The best being their valuable training and support programs. These programs are meant to increase your productivity, nurture your skills and enhance your business with more new and recurring clients.
GCL Securities Referral Program
GCL Securities Franchise does not only rely on the Sub Broker program for more business. As a matter of fact, they seem more than happy to have incorporated the Referral program.
This program can be used by anyone without any form of restrictions. Therefore, it attracts the attention of a lot of people.
In simple words, all one has to do in order to capitalize this business model is refer prospective clients and business partners to the corresponding franchiser.
By doing so, one can ensure a good pay out every time their references get converted into actual business.
Furthermore, this business program does not require any kind of business commitments. It also does not require any kind of security deposit to be paid.
So, the more your references convert into real business, the better you earn. This is complete and simple mathematics at play.
Benefits of GCL Securities Referral Program
If you have not guessed it yet, this business model comes with a lot of perks. We have tried to segregate the most interesting ones in here:-
- It comes with a no commitments required tag. This business model does not require the beneficiaries to have any business commitments towards the franchiser whatsoever. Be it in terms of infrastructure or knowledge or even basic manual output, nothing is required.
- The pay off is instant and without any delay. The only thing that matters is that your references convert into real business. And you will get paid nevertheless. No strings attached!
- There is no need to make any kind of initial investment for this. Yes! You do not even have to pay off a security deposit either. All you need to do is give out quality references. That’s all it takes.
GCL Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or GCL Securities Sub Broker Commission
Get this very clearly, GCL Securities Franchise has a rather distinct set of pay out routine. In other words, they share the overall revenue generated as business commenced by their respective business associates on their behalf in terms of commissions.
In the case of Sub Brokers, they give out a commission of about 60 % – 75 %. While in the case of the Referral programs, they pay off Rs. 2,000 (two thousand) upon every conversion
. If you are wondering about the difference of commission for the Sub Brokers, then hear us out.
The main reason for the occurrence of such a difference can be held responsible to the fact that different Sub Brokers pay different security deposit and thus, enjoy different benefits, even in the share of revenue.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||GCL Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||25% – 40%|
|Referral Program||Rs. 2,000||NA|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with GCL Securities
GCL Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Please get this straight that GCL Securities Franchise asks for different security deposits from different business partners. Simply putting, they have a slab of security deposit required to be paid off by their Sub Broker business rights owners.
As a matter of fact, they seek a security deposit starting from Rs. 25,000 (twenty five thousand) to Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakh) to be paid by different business partners. The slab primarily varies to differentiate the level of benefits that can be enjoyed a respective business partner.
In other words, the more on pays in terms of security deposit, the better facilities and benefits he is entitled to receive.
As far as the security deposit for capitalizing the Referral program is concerned, there is none. Yes! You read it right. The franchiser does not take any security deposit on behalf of the Referral program.
Check this table below for better understanding of GCL Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
GCL Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
An office space with 100 sw ft sitting area, research services of oneself and a set of trading terminals. This is all that is required by GCL Securities Franchise in terms of infrastructure.
However, there is also a need for an active internet connection. The later is needed for taking care of multiple online trades. The internet is also required for communicational purposes.
GCL Securities Sub Broker Offers
Zero Deposit and Flexible Revenue Sharing facilities are all you get from GCL Securities Franchise as offers.
GCL Securities Franchise or GCL Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to GCL Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
GCL Securities Franchise’s list of eligibility criteria has been mentioned below. Take care of all that is mentioned, and you will get your hands on their business rights in no time:-
- Experience of two years or more while serving across stock trading and broking.
- Educational background of ten plus two or more while registering.
- Certificate by NSIM accredited to your name.
- Knowledge of all the financial products and services being dealt by the franchiser.
- Must have a basic knowledge of a few computer programs for analytical and operational sake.
How to become a GCL Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
You can easily do so by following the underneath steps:-
- Find and click on a button with the stating line “Become Sub Broker” at the end of this section.
- Fill up and submit the form with some other documents as mentioned above.
- Wait for one of the franchiser’s representative to reach out and grant you the requested business rights.
Documents required to become GCL Securities Authorized Person
You must have one or more verifiable copy of these documents:-
- Academic Certificates
- PAN Card
- Cancelled Cheque
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- GST Registration
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
- SEBI Registration Certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with GCL Securities?
We believe you must already be acquainted with many benefits the franchiser has to offer. Anyway, here is a list of some others:-
- They have a policy for Zero Margin Money requirement. It can be used to draw in more customers.
- They also have a policy for Free Account Opening.
- Their training and business support are commendable.
GCL Securities Franchise Conclusion
We are very sure that GCL Securities Franchise is a great brokerage house cum business franchiser to be engaged with.
They typically seem to be determined to be leading the industry in a couple of years.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with GCL Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|