The Fairwealth Group also known as the Fairwealth Securities Franchise is amongst the new breed of fully integrated non banking financial serviced and solutions provider primarily working for within the stock trading and broking industry of India.
The franchise has been able to put out their name amongst the list of the swift achievers of the industry within a considerably low timeframe.
Nevertheless, we are not here to praise the corresponding franchiser for what they have done or achieved in the past few years.
Rather, we are here to analyze and evaluate the them on the basis of multiple parameters including their the reason behind their inception and origin, all the business distribution models they are into, the offers and support they provide, the revenue sharing model they follow and the set of requirements they have established in order to allow anyone to take up their business rights.
In short, this article here is meant to review Fairwealth Securities Sub Broker Program properly for a worthy business franchiser.
Fairwealth Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Fairwealth Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Fairwealth Securities Franchise
Fairwealth Securities Franchise came in to existence as a result of their founder’s dream and perseverance.
The corresponding franchiser was established in the year 2005 within the commercial and economical jurisdiction of the city of New Delhi by their patron and founder Dhirender Gaba.
Ever since their inception, the corresponding franchiser has quickly escalated in terms of business within the industry, thanks to their new age ideologies and determination to serve their respective clients better.
For this, they provide their respective clients with financial solutions backed by analytics and research.
The franchiser typically requires a time duration of minimum 30 (thirty) days in order to generate / activate and issue a new Sub Broker’s Code and a time duration of minimum 35 (thirty five) days in order to process and pay off any kind of outstanding balance due with respect to the business executed by their respective business partners on their behalf.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Fairwealth Securities
Types of Fairwealth Securities Partnership Association
Unlike most of the reputed brokerage houses extending their business rights, Fairwealth Securities Franchise does so by getting engaged within three distinct kind of Business Models which are the
- Master Franchise,
- Sub Broker Franchise
- Referral Program
Fairwealth Securities Master Franchise Model
Fairwealth Securities Master Franchise primarily functions on the notion of giving complete and uninterrupted area wise dominance to the people or organizations interested in owning the business distribution rights and authority to the corresponding franchiser’s financial products, services as well as the distribution rights to the exclusive access of their grading platforms.
This, however, is also a proven fact that the Fairwealth Securities Master Franchise Business Model requires a lot of money to be paid off by the engaging partners to the corresponding franchise.
Benefits of Fairwealth Securities Master Franchise
These are the primary benefits you can expect from owning the business rights to the Fairwealth Securities Master Franchise:-
- This business model guarantees complete area wise business dominance over a specific geographical region.
- This business model has the highest pay off in terms of the commission earned over the cumulative business generated by the respective business associates of the corresponding franchise.
Fairwealth Securities Sub Broker or Fairwealth Securities Authorized Person
Fairwealth Securities Sub Broker business association model is meant specifically for those people or organizations who want to get the complete business distribution rights to the corresponding franchiser’s financial products and services without having to pay a fortune for the same.
Nevertheless, having to pay less also means having the right to lesser benefits. In other words, this business model does not grant business dominance to the respective business partners over any kind of specified location whatsoever.
Benefits of Fairwealth Securities Authorized Person
- There are a lot of benefits that can be accessed by owning the rights to this particular business association and distribution model. nonetheless, we have only listed the most lucrative ones in here:-
- Getting engaged within this particular business model does not require the respective business partners to pay off as much hefty security deposit to the corresponding franchiser as the Master Franchise counterpart.
- Although, not the best or the highest, yet this particular model guarantees a considerably well commission from the corresponding franchise in terms of the business generated by their respective business partners.
- It allows the business partners to give out added advantages to their respective clients in accordance to their own convenience.
Fairwealth Securities Remisier
This is yet another type of business model being utilized by the corresponding franchiser in order ensure their ever growing chain of business partners as well as investors.
In other words, this a kind of business association model that does not seek any kind of infrastructural requirements from the engaging parties and requires only a limited investment in terms of Security Deposit.
in simple words, this particular form of business association and distribution model is most suited for the people who prefer working alone and spend less in terms of investment.
Benefits of Fairwealth Securities Remisier
Getting to utilize the Fairwealth Securities Remisier Business Model comes around with loads of considerable benefits like:-
- The engaging parties are not required to abide by any kind of infrastructural requirements set forward by the corresponding franchiser for the other two business model associates.
- The corresponding franchiser often allows the business partners engaged with them under this business model to use their own authorized offices or branches to carry out client meetings.
Fairwealth Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Fairwealth Securities Sub Broker Commission
Fairwealth Securities Franchise strictly pays off 75 % – 80 % of the overall business value generated by their respective Master Franchise right owners as commission, 50 % – 70 % of the overall business volume generated by their respective Sub Brokers in terms of commission and 10 % of the cumulative business volume generated by their respective Remisier business right owners as commission for executing business on the franchiser’s behalf.
The overall difference of around 15 % – 20 % that can be spotted within the commission slabs of their respective Master Franchise and Sub Broker business right owners can be accounted for in accordance to the various arrangements their respective business owners have with the corresponding franchiser.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Tradejini’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master Franchise||75% – 80%||20% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Fairwealth Securities
Fairwealth Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
As far as the three distinct business association and distribution models are considered, Fairwealth Securities Franchise also has three distinct set of Security Deposit slabs applicable for their respective business partners.
Simply speaking, they charge a Security Deposit varying from Rs.200,000 to Rs.400,000 for giving out the rights to their Master Franchise, a varying amount in between Rs.50,000 to Rs.100,000 for granting the rights to their Sub Broker business model and Rs.10,000 for giving out the rights to their Remisier business model.
Check this table below for better understanding of Fairwealth Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.1,00,000|
|Master Franchise||Rs.2,00,000 – Rs.4,00,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
Fairwealth Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The only requirements Fairwealth Securities Franchise has in terms of infrastructure from their respective business partners (Master Franchise & Sub Brokers) is having an office with 250 sq ft of space, a staff size of at least three people, industry grade trading terminals and research services.
Fairwealth Securities Sub Broker Offers
Fairwealth Securities Franchise grants three offers to their respective business partners in terms of Zero Deposit Requirement, Flexible Revenue Sharing Model and Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid.
Fairwealth Securities Franchise or Fairwealth Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Fairwealth Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The list of requirements put forward by Fairwealth Securities Franchise in terms of eligibility criteria includes:-
- The applicant to mandatorily have a certificate on their name by the NSIM.
- An applicant to mandatorily have an educational qualification of minimum ten plus two or intermediation in other words.
- The applicant to mandatorily have an experience of consecutive two years serving within the flied of broking and stock trading on the very least.
- An applicant to have the basic knowledge of some of the computer programs for operational and analytical purposes.
- The applicant to mandatorily have the in depth knowledge of all the financial solutions being dealt by the franchiser.
How to become a Fairwealth Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Getting the business rights to Fairwealth Securities Franchise’s business association models is easy. Just following all the steps as mentioned underneath:-
- Locate and click on a button that has “Become a business partner / associate” written on it.
- You must be able to find the aforementioned button at the end of this part.
- Fill up all the blank spaces within the form and submit it along with a few other documents as mentioned above. You may also look out for the list of the documents within the form itself.
- Wait for the franchiser’s representative to call you and grant the rights.
Documents required to become Fairwealth Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Cancelled Cheque
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
- GST Registration
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Academic Certificates
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Fairwealth Securities?
Becoming a business partner or an associate with the Fairwealth Securities Franchise comes in loaded with many perks. We have tried to mention the ones that have the most impact:-
- Fairwealth Securities Franchise has been praised for their policy of charging considerably low service (or brokerage) charges from their respective clients. Thus, this can be used as one of the facts to lure in more clients by their respective business partners.
- Fairwealth Securities Franchise has been known to practice fair and transparent business with their respective business partners and associates, thus encouraging more and better business.
- Franchise has a really good pay off scheme as related to the commission for all the three categories of business association and distribution models they follow.
- This Franchise typically provides their respective business partners with Marketing Support, Trading Support, Client Dealing Training and Product Training in order to empower their respective business associates with apt information to deal the clients with.
Fairwealth Securities Franchise Conclusion
As per us is rather good franchiser that has been working really hard to cater to the various segments of business models with fair and transparent business ideologies.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Fairwealth Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|