Fair Intermediate Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Fair Intermediate Franchise or Fair Intermediate Sub Broker is one of the key players within the Indian stock broking and trading empire and holds a prestigious place among their respective business partners as well as clients.
The franchiser has been known to provide amazing financial products and services since the time of their establishment.
Nevertheless, we will strictly keep our focus on evaluating them on the basis of their type of business association and distribution models they have to offer, the offers they come up with for their respective business partners, the services they provide, the revenue sharing model they follow.
Fair Intermediate Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Fair Intermediate Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Fair Intermediate Franchise
Fair Intermediate Franchise, as a matter of fact, is a new full service brokerage firm as compared to their prime competitors.
In fact, they were brought into existence by their respective founder and patron Ranjan Kumar Mohapatra in the year 2002.
The corresponding franchiser takes pride in abiding by their principals and ideologies of integrity, courtesy and professionalism and claims to have a ‘state of the art’ web browser based online trading platform that helps them to cater to the needs and requirements of their respective clients in terms of remote trading.
As a fully integrated non-banking financial services granter and brokerage firm Fair Intermediate Sub Broker program requires a time period of 35 (thirty five) days in order to clear the outstanding payments of all of their respective business partners while a time period of 30 (thirty) days in order to create / activate a new Sub Broker’s Code.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Fair Intermediate
Types of Fair Intermediate Partnership Association
As far the provision of business distribution rights are considered, Fair Intermediate Investment Franchise only prefers to involve themselves along with two business models that is the Sub Broker business association scheme and the Referral Program.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Program
Fair Intermediate Sub Broker or Fair Intermediate Authorized Person
The only reason for the existence of Fair Intermediate Investment Franchise’s Sub Broker business association and distribution model is due to the fact that there are people and organizations out there who are keen on getting the rights to the corresponding franchise’s business distribution operations.
The corresponding business scheme enable the business right owners to distribute the same financial products, services as well as the exclusive access to the corresponding franchiser’s trading platforms.
In short, this particular business model ensures that the engaging parties have the complete business distribution rights on behalf of the franchisers without any confirmation for business dominance on any geographically specified area.
Benefits of Fair Intermediate Authorized Person
Getting yourself to own the business distribution and operations rights of Fair Intermediate Investment Franchise can in fact, turn out to be rather beneficial for you in many ways like:-
- This business model has been only set in motion so as to ensure that the engaging parties can distribute the exact same financial solutions to their respective clients on behalf of the franchiser while using their goodwill.
- Business association scheme ensures that the respective business associates never ever have to completely disclose the entire details of their respective clients to the corresponding franchiser.
- This business association scheme also ensures that the adjoining parties can provide their respective clients with additional support or services in accordance to their own will and convenience without getting interfered by the corresponding franchise.
- Sub Broker model guarantees a hefty commission on every business executed on behalf of the corresponding franchiser by the respective business associates or partners.
Fair Intermediate Referral Program
This is yet another set of business scheme being utilized by the corresponding franchiser so as to increase the probability of business occurrence either in terms of direct or indirect investments or in terms of franchise.
This model of business is specifically beneficial for the people who are looking forward to earn some easy money by simply referring prospective clients or business associates who might be interested in commencing business with the respective franchiser.
Fair Intermediate Referral Program Benefits
Being a part of the Fair Intermediate Investment Referral Program comes loaded with a lot many perks like:-
- This business association scheme does not seek the engaging parties to hold any kind of commitment towards the overall business growth for the corresponding franchiser whatsoever.
- In order to take advantage of this particular business association and distribution model, the interested parties are not required to pay off any kind of security deposit or make any sort of initial investments whatsoever like the franchiser’s Sub Broker business model.
Fair Intermediate Partner Revenue Sharing or Fair Intermediate Sub Broker Commission
Fair Intermediate Investment Franchise’s way of paying their respective business partners and associates is rather simple.
They typically pay of an amount worth 50% – 80% of the overall business generated by their respective business partners engaged with them under the pact of the Sub Broker business scheme as commission.
Whereas, the corresponding franchiser simply pays off on Rs.1,000 (one thousand) to anyone who refers to them any prospective business associates willing to take up their franchise or any client willing to make an investment with them, up on the conversion the business.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Fair Intermediate’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%||50% – 20%|
|Referral Program||Rs.1000 per Refer||100%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Fair Intermediate
Fair Intermediate Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Fair Intermediate Investment Franchise seeks a commitment from their respective Sub Broker business distribution right owners in terms of an initial investments in the form of Security Deposit.
As a matter of fact, the corresponding franchiser typically charges a Security Deposit amount varying from Rs.50,000 (fifty thousand) to Rs.1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand) from the people or the organizations willing to take up the business distribution and operations rights to the corresponding franchiser’s Sub Broker business scheme.
Nevertheless, the franchiser does not seek any kind of Security Deposit from the people willing to take advantage of their Referral Program.
Check this table below for better understanding of Fair Intermediate Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
Fair Intermediate Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Fair Intermediate Franchise demands in terms of infrastructural requirements from their respective business associates consists of the Sub Brokers having an active telephone connection in order to cater to the trade on call facility by the franchiser.
An active internet connection to look after multiple online trades simultaneously and a staff size of minimum one person is also mandatory.
Fair Intermediate Sub Broker Offers
There are only three distinct offers that Fair Intermediate Investment Franchise grants to their respective business partners including Zero Deposit, Flexible Revenue Sharing and Zero Revenue Sharing With Prepaid.
Fair Intermediate Franchise or Fair Intermediate Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Fair Intermediate, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Fair Intermediate Sub Broker Programs mandatory eligibility criteria list goes as follows:-
- Candidate must have an exclusive certificate issued on their name by the NSIM.
- The Candidate must have an educational qualification of at least ten plus two or say intermediate in other words.
- Applying candidate must have at least an experience of two continuous years of practice within the field of stock broking and trading.
- Candidate must have the basic information about a few computer based programs like MS Excel.
- The applicant must have the appropriate knowledge of various financial products and services that the corresponding franchiser deals in especially the one falling under the asset class of equity, derivative, currency, futures, options and commodity.
How to become a Fair Intermediate Sub broker or Authorized Person?
If you have been thoroughly interested by the kind of services and products Fair Intermediate Franchise has been providing to their respective clients or the facilities they have been providing to their respective business partners and would like to join hands with them in terms of business, then just follow in all the steps as we have mentioned below:-
- Locate a button at the end of this particular section stating “Become a business partner / associate” in order to click it.
- As soon as you click on the aforementioned button stating “Become a business partner / associate”, you will be immediately redirected to a new form consisting of a lot of blank spaces and requiring you to fill in certain information.
- Read carefully the entire document and fill up all the spaces with the exact set of information required, especially the ones containing the mandatory sign on them.
- You will also be required to submit the form along with a couple of other documents that has already been mentioned within the article before on to the website.
- As soon as you have finished completing all the steps as mentioned above, you may expect a reach out from the corresponding franchiser by one of their representatives who will help you through the last few formalities and grant you the business rights to the franchiser’s Sub Broker firm.
Documents required to become Fair Intermediate Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Investment Proof
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
- Cancelled Cheque
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- GST Registration
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Fair Intermediate?
Out of the many reason for you to consider and join hands with Fair Intermediate Investment Franchise in terms of business, we have enlisted a few in here:-
- The corresponding franchise has been known for great business related transparency over the years.
- Although new to the industry, they have substantially evolved into a recognized brokerage frim and has gained respect of their respective clients.
- They provide acute Marketing Support, Back Office Support, Trading Support and Dealing Training to their respective business partners.
- Their commission is more than that of their respective competitors.
Fair Intermediate Franchise Conclusion
We thing that Fair Intermediate Investment Franchise has proven themselves worthy of being taken for a prime franchiser within the stock trading and broking empire of India and can be relied up on for good support and facilities.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Fair Intermediate
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|