Yes Bank Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
The Yes Bank Demat Account proves to be a very useful investment gateway for the traders who want to trade in various financial instruments. They get a host of advantages with this account by paying fewer brokerage charges.
The Yes Bank Trading Account is as well famous for the services it has got for the traders, and is in great demand. This article is dedicated to all the advantages provided by Yes Securities.
You will find here, the account opening charges, maintenance charges, account opening procedure, and advantages of having a trading and Demat account with Yes Securities.
If you are looking forward to trading with this broker house, then read each and every line of this article to gain detailed knowledge.
Yes Bank Demat Account
Prominent Yes Securities Demat Account provides traders with an extensive list of facilities that help them better in trading.
It is widely popular among the stock market traders and is attracting more of them. To learn about the benefits provided by the broker house through its Demat account, read the following:
- Yes Securities does not charge much of brokerage fees for the trading transactions.
- The executives at the broker house are always available for assisting the traders in all types of circumstances.
- The demat account opening procedure is short and simple, and one can get it done from his/her Smartphone.
- Yes Securities maintains advanced trading platforms that offer a host of facilities to the traders.
- The trading procedure with this broker house is uncomplicated and effortless.
- Traders get to view all the details of their transactions as, utmost transparency is maintained by this company.
Open Yes Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Yes Bank Demat Account?
Clients do not need to put a lot of efforts to Open Yes Securities Demat Account. They can get it done sitting in their home and thus, there is no need of visiting a branch of the company or standing in a long queue.
The steps involved in opening a demat account with the broker house go as follows:
- Click on the “Open Demat Account” button that is present at the bottom of this page.
- An account opening form will appear immediately on your device’s screen, and you need to fill all the fields present in it.
- After submitting this form, an executive from Yes Securities will call you and send you the link for completing the EKYC procedure.
- Once you click on the link, a new form will appear on the screen, and there you will have to enter your AADHAAR Card number, PAN Card number, and date of birth.
- In the next form, you will have to enter your bank account details that include account number, branch name, IFSC code, and some others.
- Once you submit this form, you will be asked to upload the scanned copies of your AADHAAR Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card & a cancelled cheque.
- Then it is time for signing the digital form, and you can do it online if you have an AADHAAR Card.
After Completion you documents will be verified & a client id & password will be shared.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
Yes Bank Demat Account Charges
|Yes Securities Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.400|
|Demat AMC||Rs.350 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.15,000|
The Yes Securities Account Opening Charges are moderate but can be easily justified by the top-class support provided by the broker house.
A charge of Rs.400 is fixed as the Yes Bank Demat Account Charges and the same is applicable when an investor opens a trading account with the broker house.
Yes Securities is registered with CDSL and NSDL and conducts transparent transaction procedures. A minimum of Rs.15,000 has to be maintained with the broker house as the margin value in the demat account.
Yes Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Every broking house levies annual maintenance charges on the demat accounts and trading accounts. Yes Securities also follows the same policy but only for the demat account and not for the trading account.
The Yes Securities AMC or the demat account is Rs.350 for a year, and the trading account is free of cost. Thus, clients get premium services in exchange for a small amount of AMC, which goes towards the demat account.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
|Edelweiss Demat Account||SAMCO Demat Account||Bonanza Demat Account|
|Geojit Demat Account||Tradebulls Demat Account||Canara Bank Demat Account|
|HDFC Demat Account||Upstox Demat Account||Fyers Demat Account|
|ICICI Demat Account||Ventura Demat Account||IDBI Demat Account|
Yes Bank Trading Account
All the advantages tagged to the Yes SecuritiesTrading Account can be summed up as the following:
- Clients can also buy and sell mutual funds from this trading account.
- They can dematerialize shares of various companies to trade with them, over the trading account of Yes Securities.
- Clients are updated continuously on various essential data of their account.
- A minimal amount of charge needs to be paid for opening a trading account with the broking house.
- Traders can run a trading account with this broking house for zero maintenance charge.
- Clients are assisted brilliantly by the executives of the broker house, and they are given useful tips for trading profitably.
Yes Securities Demat Account – Conclusion
You must have understood the advantages of having a Yes Securities demat Account after reading the whole article.
There are some brilliant possibilities of making profits with this demat account. If you are new to the stock trading business, and then you should consult a right broker house.
Yes Securities can easily fit into the category of a right broker house that can be wholly trusted by the clients.
Open Yes Bank Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|