YSL Trading Platform – Review, Benefits, Top Features, Set-up Process & moreLast Updated Date: May 11, 2022
YSL Trading Platform from Yes Securities is a robust web trading platform. First of all, you must know that the platform is available in any popular web browser. You can use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and even Apple Safari if you use Mac.
The trading platform is equipped with all the fundamental features to perform all sorts of stock trading activities. Yes Securities ensure the perfect culmination of deploying their stock market experiences with the IT industry. The result is the Yes Securities Online Trading Platform, a simple yet powerful tool to let you dive deep and fetch critical stock trading information.
The trading platform has useful notifications and alerts to make you aware of the current stock market whereabouts. Also, the web-based browser suggests some vital suggestions from time to time, that will let you take prominent decisions.
YSL Trading Platform Review & Ratings
|YSL Trading Platform Ratings|
About YSL Trading Platform
Yes Securities bring up with a trading platform in the form of YSL Trading Platform. It is, as mentioned before, a web browser version of the trading platform.
Before we explore more about Yes Securities Web Trading Platform, it is essential to know a bit about the company which is pulling strings – Yes Securities.
Established in the year 2013, this is a discount stockbroking company that has burst into the horizon of the stock trading industry.
Alongside YSL Trading Platform, which is primarily a web-based browser version, they also offer a mobile app as a trading platform – YES Trader, which is available in both Android and iOS.
Now, going back to YSL Online Trading Platform; it offers a wide range of features that makes the stock trading experience in the Indian stock market seamless.
So, in this article, we will pinpoint the features that this incredible trading platform is offering. With that, we will discuss the step to step procedure to set up the trading platform. Finally, in the conclusion, we will argue the credibility of this web browser trading platform.
Get Free Access to YSL Trading Platform – Open Demat Account Now!
Yes Securities Web Trading Platform – Top Features
With regards to stock trading highlights, the YSL Trading Platform is stuffed with them. There are some with specific alternatives and others with what it ought to be.
It is difficult to make reference to every one of the features; however, here is a rundown of the most prominent ones:
- Yes Securities Web Trading Platform creates apparently staggering charting tools intended to bring urgent data about the stock market.
- It shares data dependent on the unconstrained changing stock market slants and proposes reasonable goals to fundamental issues.
- YSL Trading Platform accompanies indicators to modify your charts according to your prerequisite.
- The platform encourages brisk purchasing and selling of stocks.
- You can put in bracket orders just as cover orders, which is, in reality, Pro Order Placing highlight.
- You can access indices like Nifty, Sensex, DOW, etc. using the Market Watch feature. This highlight multiple perceptions of a market scenario.
- There are plenty of alerts and notifications enabled in this trading platform to feed the stock market news with ease. You can personalize the entire account as per your convenience.
- They offer 24×7 customer care support service.
Know everything about other Stock Broker Trading Platforms
|Way2Wealth Web Platform||Zerodha Algoz||Zerodha Z5|
|Wisdom Capital Fox Trader||Zerodha Golden Pi||MVT Classic|
|Wisdom Capital Nest Terminal||Zerodha Pi||HDFC Small Case|
|Upstox Pro Web||Zerodha Sentinel||IIFL Small Case|
How to Set-up YSL Trading Platform?
It is time to live up to the commitment of discussing the setting up procedure of YSL Trading Platform:
- As always, the first step is to visit the official website of Yes Securities, http://yesinvest.in/.
- On the homepage, you will get a simple login form.
- Over there, you will get an option “First-time login?”, which you need to click.
- It will route to a new page as you are trying to log in for the first time.
- You need to acquire the “User ID” from Yes Securities and put down your Date of Birth along with your PAN. We will discuss the steps to get the login ID and subsequent password to log in to your account later.
- Once, all the inputs are correct; you should be able to log in and start trading.
How to own Yes Securities Online Trading Platform?
It is time to figure out the way to use YSL Trading Platform for good. However, for that, you need to open an account with Yes Securities.
Since Yes Securities Web Trading Platform is a proprietary service, they don’t allow others to use the service. One good news is to create an account with Yes Securities, you, the traders, don’t need to pay anything as they provide the service for free.
Meanwhile, the following steps involve how to open an account and use this fantastic trading platform:
- At the bottom of the page, you will find a button “Open Demat Account” which you need to click.
- It will pop-up a form. You will have to fill up this form & submit the information.
- Once you complete the form, you will get a call from one of the agents of Yes Securities in a couple of days.
- They will ask you to submit all your KYC related documents to complete the formality.
- Once they verify the submitted documents, they will provide you the login credentials of your accounts.
- Then, you need to follow all the steps involved in the set-up procedure of the YSL Trading Platform. Then you are ready to start trading.
Find Trading Platforms of other Stock Brokers
|Sushil Finance Odin||Tradebulls Assist||Nirmal Bang Odin|
|Sushil Finance Web Platform||Tradebulls Net.Net||NJ E-Wealth Web|
|Swastika Justrade Pro||Ventura Pointer Terminal||Parasram Fast Trade Odin|
|Swastika Justrade Web||W2W Pro Trading Terminal||Power Indiabulls|
Advantages of YSL Trading Platform
In the wake of understanding the highlights, we can say that YSL Broking Web App is particularly able. Accordingly, you should know the most critical preferences for utilizing this staggering platform:
- The platform has boundless Watch records to offer.
- It makes suggestion records planned for current market status.
- The trading platform has an extraordinary User Interface that makes the experience easy to understand.
- See Real-time stock market status.
- Adjust between various platforms.
- Check customized news on companies.
- The trading platform is perfect for new customers.
- Yes Securities offers free Demat and Trading account opening expenses.
- The Technical Analysis highlight improves your general trading choice altogether.
- You can expect a protected and secure stock trading knowledge with YSL Trading Platform.
- It bolsters pretty much every internet browser, for example, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and some more.
YSL Trading Platform – Conclusion
Presently, as we probably are aware the whole of Yes Securities Online Trading Platform, we can say it is an equipped trading platform which is accessible in the market.
It has all the essential highlights to make stock trading easy. They have additionally dealt with the security and similarity viewpoints, which makes them perfect for new customers who have less involvement in this stock trading clique.
Then, you ought to likewise consider the way that Discount stockbrokers like Yes Securities commonly centers around the most recent innovative progressions that the business requires.
Subsequently, this viewpoint is evident in the sort of trading platforms they are advertising. So, you need to consent to this that YSL Trading Platform is a phenomenal service, and it should open ways to new potential outcomes. In light of its ubiquity, we should recognize that the product is a success.
Get Free Access to YSL Trading Platform – Open Demat Account Now!
Find Advanced Trading Platforms of multiple Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Make Profit from Intraday Trading|
|Intraday Trading Strategies|
|What is Intraday Trading?|
|How to Start Trading Online?|
|Full Service Broker vs Discount Broker|
|Mobile Trading Apps|