Kifs Trade Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
In this article we’ll introduce you to the charges it incurs in regards to the Demat based services it offers, KIFS Trading. We’ll even stress a bit on the benefits you can avail by registering with KIFS Online Trading.
KIFS Trade represents the financial broking and advisory division of the KIFS Group. The company was brought into existence in the year 1995. And, ever since its inception, it’s worked towards the benefits of its customers.
Moreover, the company works on the ideology of growth through value. This means that it regularly implements new techniques and technological advancements in its field. However, it does not grow by compensating its values.
KIFS Trade Trading and Benefits
Being a company that’s been in the market for over 2 decades, they’re well aware of the clients’ needs. That’s why KIFS Trading grants many benefits to their clients.
Here’s a glimpse of what they have to offer:
- KIFS Trading enables their customers to get free Demat Accounts. Having a Demat Account is one of the most crucial steps in trading. A free Demat Account is a definite encouragement to the traders.
- The company even allows free access to the trading platforms. This enables the traders to trade on the go with KIFS online trading.
- KIFS claims to have served over 1,00,000 clients throughout. This means that they have a huge experience of serving to almost all types of clients.
- They even grant the option to choose from a range of flexible brokerage charges.
- The trading platforms of KIFS come integrated with advanced analytical tools. This enables the traders to perform complex analyses before investing.
- The trading platforms even allow the traders to access a huge list of research documents. This includes stock tips, company stock review, weekly reports, monthly reports and even offline advisory.
Open Trading Account with KIFS Trade – Fill up the Form Now!
KIFS Trade Trading Charges
|KIFS Trade Charges|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (₹5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.003%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.003%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.|
Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.003% (MCX)
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 30 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 10 per certificate + Rs 50 per request|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 20|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
|Margin Repledge||Rs 32 per ISIN|
KIFS Trade trading charges is one of the most crucial parts of this article. KIFS incur these charges apart from the usual brokerage. These basically refer to the taxes one needs to pay to the government.
They include the following:
- A transaction charge of 0.00325%. This is incurred over the total turnover generated by the trader.
- STT charges worth 0.0126%. Even this is charged over the total turnover generated by a trader.
- Another charge that is incurred over the total turnover of a trader is SEBI Turnover Charge. This is incurred at a rate of 0.00005%.
- The company even incurs a GST of worth 18%. However, this charge is applicable on the sum of brokerage and transaction charge valid for a trader.
- Lastly, the company incurs a certain amount as Stamp Duty. This charge varies as per different states. However, this charge is minimal as compared to the rest.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
KIFS Trade Delivery Trading
|KIFS Trade Delivery Charges|
Delivery trading is most common form of financial trading amongst Indian traders. It refers to the process when a specific number of shares of a company are traded. These shares are then stored within the corresponding trader’s Demat Account.
The trader can sell them off at will. As far as brokerage is concerned, KIFS Trade delivery trading services incur 0.30% charge. This charge is incurred upon the overall transaction value.
KIFS Trade Intraday Trading
|KIFS Trade Intraday Charges|
Intraday Trading is even known by the name of Day Trading. This is exactly like Delivery Trading where the shares are bought and sold by a trader. The shares are even stored within the traders’ Demat Accounts.
However, there is a difference in both these trade types. The traders commencing Intraday Trading must sell off the bought shares within the same day. KIFS Trade Intraday Trading services come in real handy in this matter.
The traders can access these services to get hold of the market fluctuations in time. This helps them make informed decisions and generate substantial profits.
However, they must pay a charge worth 0.03% to KIFS. This amount must be paid in terms of the total transaction amount.
KIFS Trade Option Trading
|KIFS Trade Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 per Lot|
Even this trading type involves rigorous trading in shares. However, the traders commencing Options Trade are required to buy / sell the shares at a predetermined price. This price is allocated as per the company’s performance.
There are various parameters involved in determining the price. Apart from generalized shares, this sort of trade can even occur for other financial instruments. We’re referring to Indices, ETF and more.
All services related to KIFS Trade Options Trading can be availed by paying a certain charge. The company usually charges Rs.20 per lot for this type of trade.
KIFS Trade Futures Trading
|KIFS Trade Futures Charges|
The name Future Trading is pretty self explanatory. It refers to the trading of certain financial instruments in a determined future price.
Traders may avail all services in terms of KIFS Trade Future Trading at 0.03% charge. The charge is to be paid on the overall profit made by the traders.
This charge is applicable for Equity Futures trading. However, in order to use the Currency Futures options, one must pay 0.010% – 0.030% of total turnover.
KIFS Trade Currency Trading
|KIFS Trade Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.20 per Lot|
KIFS Trade even facilitates the traders for Currency or Forex Trading. And, the traders may avail all the services pertaining to this trade type.
In fact, KIFS Trade Currency Trading is rather praised by the customers. However, they must pay the company a charge worth Rs.20 per lot.
KIFS Trade Commodity Trading
|KIFS Trade Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||0.03% / Rs 30 per lot|
KIFS Trade Commodity Trading facilitates the traders for trading across financial commodities. We’re referring to certain agricultural products and precious metals.
Anyway, the company has a plethora of service in this field. And, all of them can be availed by paying off the company 0.03% / Rs 30 per lot over total turnover.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
KIFS Trade Online Trading Process
As, we’ve mentioned earlier, KIFS Trade is a growth seeking company. And, that’s why they provide many services even through the online media.
KIFS Trade Online Trading can be accessed through the following steps:
- The first step in this process is getting registered for a Demat Account. You can do so by clicking on the button below this segment. The button you’re looking for will have ‘Open Account’ inscribed on it.
- Once you click on the button you’ll get to a new page. You’ll notice a pop up from within the page which has to be filled in. Following this; a customer service executive will call you back and share a form with you.
- You must fill in the form and submit it with all the required documents. You must provide a copy of your:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Image of updated Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- Passport sized photograph
- You’ll get an assistance call from KIFS after you complete step three. And, it’ll help you to acquire a set of specific login credentials.
- You must use this to log in to the Demat Account. However, it’s recommended that you change the password after first log in.
- You may then create a watchlist of all your favoured shares. And, you may even trade in them through the ‘buy / sell’ section.
KIFS Trade Online Trading Platforms
There are two specific KIFS Trade trading platforms. Both these platforms are provided by the company without any additional charge. They’re both user specific platforms. So, you can customize them to your preference. Here are some more details about the platforms:
- Odin Diet: KIFS Trade did not develop Odin Diet in house. In fact, its a third party licensed software that is provided to the clients. Anyway, the traders can download it on to their computers. However, it requires the login credentials provided by KIFS to operate. This is heavy software dedicated for heavy traders who commence frequent and huge trades.
- KIFS Trade Mobile Application: This is basically a mobile variant of the desktop app of KIFS. However, this does not require a lot of device space to be installed unlike the desktop version. And, yet it comes loaded with all the functions of the desktop software. The traders may even use KIFS app to access many reports provided by KIFS Trade. It’s a on the go solution to the traders who cannot visit KIFS branches.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
KIFS Trade Trading – Conclusion
KIFS Online Trading is a great way to commence financial trading. In fact, the company has a huge experience of serving more than 1,00,000 customer.
This means that they’ve catered to almost all sorts of clients. This experience can be leveraged by the traders for better trading experience. We hope this article with the information on KIFS Trading would suffice to fulfill your needs.
Open Trading Account with KIFS Trade – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles