ASE Capital Markets Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
ASE Capital Markets is a full-service broker house having headquarters in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. A trader can avail of a host of advantages from an ASE Capital Markets Trading account.
It was incorporated by Ahmedabad Stock Exchange in 2000 and had been offering remarkable investment facilities to clients. The brokerage levied by this company is quite low in comparison to the unmatched services provided by it.
There are advanced trading platforms that offer seamless ASE Capital Markets Online Trading opportunities. In this article, we shall discuss the trading benefits, charges, and platforms offered by this broker house.
ASE Capital Markets Trading and Benefits
This broker house offers some excellent trading benefits to its clients that help them in cracking profitable investment deals.
An ASE Capital Markets Trading account can be considered as an investor’s best friend because of its fantastic facilities. We shall discuss these benefits below:
- With an experience of two decades, the broker house offers the best advice to its clients.
- The brokerage fee charged by ASE Capital Markets is quite less and can easily fit into a trader’s budget.
- There is an array of financial products offered by this broker house and traders can easily invest in them with the help of the advisory services provided to them.
- Carrying out ASE Capital Markets Online Trading is quite easy through the advanced trading platforms maintained by the broker house.
Open Demat Account with ASE Capital Markets – Fill up the Form Now!
ASE Capital Markets Trading Charges
|ASE Capital Markets Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00295% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
ASE Capital Markets Trading Charges are tagged competitively, and this attracts a considerable number of clients. Here you will be able to find out the various types of charges levied by this broker house.
- A transaction charge of 0.00295% is charged on the total amount of the turnover.
- The STT charge is only 0.0126%
- Clients have to pay a SEBI Turnover charge that shall amount to 0.0002% on the turnover
- ASE Capital Markets levies a Stamp Duty that is minimal in amount and will be charged as per the rules of the state the transaction is being processed
- The company charges a GST of 18% on the sum of the brokerage fees and transaction charges
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
ASE Capital Markets Delivery Trading
Delivery trading is one of the most convenient methods for trading shares and is preferred by a large number of traders. In this method, a client can buy a certain amount of shares and hold them in his DEMAT account for a definite span of time.
|ASE Capital Markets Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||0.5% – 0.15%|
He can sell these shares any time he wants according to his convenience. ASE Capital Delivery Trading charges are between 0.5% and 0.15%.
ASE Capital Markets Intraday Trading
The intraday trading process is quite tricky, and only experts try it out. Here, a great deal of knowledge on the share market is required to carry out profitable trading.
|ASE Capital Markets Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||0.05% -0.015%|
A client has to buy and sell shares on the same day in this trading process. The charges for ASE Capital Intraday Trading are in the range of 0.05% and 0.015%.
ASE Capital Markets Option Trading
In this method for trading shares, an investor deals with underlying instruments such as index, security, and ETF.
|ASE Capital Markets Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 – Rs.75 per lot|
Traders prefer ASE Capital Options Trading because of the lower brokerage fees levied by the broker house. The charge for the options trading varies between Rs.Twenty a lot and Rs.75 a lot.
ASE Capital Markets Futures Trading
Trading Futures is a very profitable method for trading as it helps in avoiding the volatility of the stock market.
|ASE Capital Markets Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||0.05% -0.015%|
Here, an investor can buy or sell futures contracts that are not subjected to the drastic changes in the stock market. The brokerage levied for ASE Capital Futures Trading is between 0.05% and 0.015%.
ASE Capital Markets Currency Trading
Currency trading is another excellent method for trading that is preferred by a large number of traders. In this trading method, a trader can buy or sell foreign currencies from the Foreign Exchange or FOREX.
|ASE Capital Markets Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.20 – Rs.75 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.05% -0.015%|
He can buy as many currencies as he can and sell them once their price rises in the international market. Charges for ASE Capital Currency Trading in options are between Rs.20 and Rs.75 and that for futures is in the range of 0.05% and 0.015%.
ASE Capital Markets Commodity Trading
|ASE Capital Markets Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||0.05% -0.015%|
Buying or selling of commodities like expensive metals, oil, agricultural products, and many others can be termed as commodity trading. ASE Capital Commodity Trading has got several useful features, and its charge is between 0.05% and 0.015%
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
ASE Capital Markets Online Trading Process
The online trading process is in high demand lately, and all the big broker houses maintain advanced trading platforms. The process for commencing ASE Capital Markets Online Trading is summed up below.
- In the very beginning, a trader has to open a DEMAT account with this broker house. For this, he will just have to fill up the account opening form in this page and submit it as instructed.
- After submitting the form, he will receive a call from an executive of the broker house who will guide him through the rest of the account opening process.
- He will have to scan and upload his documents that include AADHAAR Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, address proof, a passport-sized photograph, and some others for EKYC method.
- Once his account gets created, he can log into it and carry out trading effortlessly.
ASE Capital Markets Online Trading Platforms
There are two ASE Capital Online Trading Platforms, and they are:
- Trading Terminal: This platform runs seamlessly on the desktops and laptops and is supported by both Windows and Mac OS. Traders can check the details of their portfolio through it
- Mobile Application: ASE Capital Markets App is exceptionally user-friendly and is available on both Apple and Google play store. It can help a trader in trading without any glitches
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
ASE Capital Markets Trading – Conclusion
An ASE Capital Markets Trading account has got fantastic features and benefits that can attract any investor towards it. The services offered by the broker house are exceptional, and it provides all types of assistance to a client.
Therefore, if you are looking forward to invest in the share market, then open a DEMAT account through an ASE Capital Online Trading platform without any delay.
Open Trading Account with ASE Capital – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles