Eureka Securities is counted among the top-most broker houses of the country that was established in 1992. The broker house offers premium quality of services to all of its clients on opening a Eureka Securities Trading account.
They place their customers above all and try to help them out with the best financial solution. There are more than 25 branches of Eureka Securities all over the nation. Clients can also opt for Eureka Securities Online Trading platforms and trade without much effort.
This article is all about the trading benefits offered by the company and the various trading options available to a trader.
Eureka Securities Trading and Benefits
It is difficult for any investor to trade in the stock market if he is not guided correctly. It is where Eureka Securities Trading makes the difference as it offers exceptional support to its clients.
Some of their trading benefits are:
- More than three decades of expertise in the field of financial trading, this broker house provides expert advice to all of its clients. It helps clients in trading profitably without any hassle.
- The brokerage charged by this company is minimal which can be afforded by anyone.
- There are advanced Eureka Securities Online Trading Platforms that help in trading anytime and anywhere.
- The broking house offers various types of trading options to its clients.
Open Demat Account with Eureka Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Eureka Securities Trading Charges
|Eureka Securities Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00300% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The Eureka Securities Trading Charges are quite minimal than many other broker houses of the nation. These charges totally justify the services offered by this broker house and can be divided into the following:
- The transaction charge is only 0.003% of the total turnover
- There is an STT charge of 0.0126% which is fixed by the government
- A SEBI Turnover charge of 0.0002% is levied on each transaction carried out
- The broker house charges a Stamp Duty, which is very low in amount and depends on the state where the operation is taking place.
- There is a GST of 18% applicable to the sum of the brokerage fees and transaction charges.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Eureka Securities Delivery Trading
The process of delivery trading is quite common, and most of the investors opt for it. Here, a trader can buy a certain amount of shares and sell it after some time when their price increases.
|Eureka Securities Delivery Charges|
The stocks that are retained get stored in the DEMAT account of the trader, and he can easily view it from there. Charges for Eureka Securities Delivery Trading are 0.3%.
Eureka Securities Intraday Trading
The intraday trading process is quite tricky than delivery trading, and the right amount of knowledge and experience is required.
|Eureka Securities Intraday Charges|
In this process, the trader has to buy and sell shares on the same day keeping in mind that he should make some profit. Eureka Securities Intraday Trading is quite popular amongst traders, and its brokerage fee is 0.03%. Having the right hold of expertise works great for intraday trading.
Eureka Securities Option Trading
|Eureka Securities Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.50 per lot|
This trading method implies to buying or selling of underlying financial instruments like security, index, or ETF. Many investors prefer this trading procedure and the stock broker helps them in many ways than one. The charge levied on Eureka Securities Option Trading is Rs.50 for a lot.
Eureka Securities Futures Trading
|Eureka Securities Futures Charges|
Trading in futures is considered profitable by many traders as they get spared from the volatility of the stock market. The Eureka Securities Futures Trading is available for all clients where they can trade in futures contracts. This broker house levies a brokerage of 0.03% on futures trading.
Eureka Securities Currency Trading
Many traders find trading in currencies easier and thus, prefer it a lot. This trading process involves the buying and selling of foreign currencies from various exchanges of foreign countries.
|Eureka Securities Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.20 per lot|
The Eureka Securities Currency Trading is quite popular with the investors of the nation. Its charge for options is only Rs.20 per lot, and for futures is 0.03%.
Eureka Securities Commodity Trading
Trading in commodities has been an age-old practice and has got refined with time. Here, traders can buy or sell precious metals like gold, oil, various types of agricultural goods, and many more.
|Eureka Securities Commodity Charges|
Charges levied on Eureka Securities Commodity Trading are 0.03% of the total amount of the transaction.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Eureka Securities Online Trading Process
Today the world is guided by the internet, and everything is getting digital. To keep par with this age of digitalization, the broking house has introduced its online trading platforms.
The process for Eureka Securities Online Trading is mentioned below.
- At first, a trader needs to open a DEMAT account with the broker house for which he will have to fill up the account opening form available below.
- After filling up the form, he will have to submit it clicking on the submit button, and then the executives of the company will contact him.
- They will guide him through the process of EKYC for which he will have to scan and upload some of his essential documents.
- These documents include PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Voter ID Card, address proof, a passport-sized photograph, and some others.
- After the completion of the EKYC procedure, the DEMAT account will get activated, and the trader can start trading as he wants.
Eureka Securities Online Trading Platforms
There are 3 Eureka Securities Trading Platforms that are loaded with advanced features. You can learn about them below:
- Computer-based Trading Terminal: The computer-based trading terminal is the software that can run on any laptop and desktop and is very easy to use.
- Web-based Platform: This trading platform runs with the help of the internet and provides the latest updates on the market.
- Mobile Application: There are many useful features in the Eureka Securities App that help traders in tracking the current condition of the stock market.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Eureka Securities Trading – Conclusion
It can be easily concluded that a Eureka Securities Trading account is constructive for any new investor as the broker house offers constant guidance. If you are looking forward to investing in the share market, then get your trading account opened with this broker house today itself.
You can easily open your account through the advanced Eureka Securities Online Trading platforms and start trading instantly.
Open Demat Account with Eureka Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|