Shri Parasram Holdings Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Aug 30, 2023
In this article, we’ll review the brokerage on Shri Parasram Holdings Trading services. We’ll talk about the charges they incur in terms of tax as well. We’ll even describe about Shri Parasram Holdings Online Trading benefits.
Shri Parasram Holdings is one of the few full service brokers from New Delhi. The company was brought to daylight in the year 1995. The reason behind its existence is Subhash Aggarwal.
They have been in business for more than 25 years now. That’s given them a tremendous amount of experience. Moreover the company claims to have established over 400 branches across India.
This enables them to cater to their huge clientele with ease. That’s just the offline advisory services we’re talking about. There’s a lot more to be said about the company.
Shri Parasram Holdings Trading and Benefits
Shri Parasram Holdings has been in the market for way too long. This enables them to foresee the needs and requirements of their clients. Moreover, they do not intend to fall out of trend. Hence, they provide many benefits to their clients like:
- Shri Parasram Holdings Trading services include a great deal of offline support. This includes the establishment of around 428 branches across the nation. This enhances their ability to serve better and increases their reach.
- Shri Parasram Holdings Online Trading facilities come along with a free Trading Account.
- They grant free access to cutting edge trading platforms. This enables their clients to fetch better returns on their investments.
Open Trading Account with Shri Parasram Holdings – Fill up the Form Now!
Shri Parasram Holdings Trading Charges
|Shri Parasram Holdings Charges|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||18%|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 35 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 5 per certificate + Rs 25 per request|
|Pledge Creation||Rs. 59 per scrip|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs. 59 per scrip|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs. 59 per scrip|
|Margin Repledge||Rs. 59 per scrip|
Shri Parasram Holdings functions in the exact same manner as its competitors. This means that Shri Parasram Holdings trading charges include two things, i.e. the company’s brokerage and certain taxes.
We’ve mentioned the details about all the taxes they levy in here:
- The process for incursion of taxes remains the same even for Shri Parasram Holdings. They include these taxes along with the brokerage. At first they charge a total of 0.003% worth tax on Total turnover. This is charges for the sake of Transaction.
- The next set of charges is incurred for the sake of STT Charges. This is even known by the name of Securities Transaction Tax. An amount of 0.0126% over total turnover is levied for this.
- The third set of tax is also incurred on total turnover. This is charges as SEBI Turnover Charge. An amount of 0.00005% is incurred on total turnover for this.
- Another tax in terms of GST is levied on the clients. This is applicable on the sum of the overall brokerage and transaction charge.
- And, the last bit of tax is levied in terms of Stamp Duty. This is a variable amount. And, it varies as per different states of business.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Shri Parasram Holdings Delivery Trading
|Shri Parasram Holdings Delivery Charges|
Delivery Trading is a means to trade across certain shares of specific companies. This is by far the most popular form of trading among Indian traders. Shri Parasram Holdings Delivery trading services provides a great deal of support to the clients.
These services come along with a Demat and Trading Account. They even include personalized advisory and specific market reports. These can be availed at a limited service charge. We’re referring to 0.15% worth commission on transaction amount.
Shri Parasram Holdings Intraday Trading
|Shri Parasram Holdings Intraday Charges|
Delivery trading has been evolved into several other formats over the years. However, the most popular of them all is Intraday Trading or Day Trading. This format of trading has a lot of resemblances to Delivery Trading.
However, it does differ in a certain manner. Intraday Trading requires the traders to trade within the same day. This means that any stocks brought under this category must be dismantled on the same day.
Moreover, the time for trading is further reduced that the usual day limits. The companies do so to ensure that the bought shares are all sold off. In case the traders miss out on doing so, then the companies do it on their traders’ behalf.
Anyway, Shri Parasram Holdings Intraday Trading facilities are available to use at a minimal commission rate. We’re referring to a rate of 0.02% of commission over transaction value.
Shri Parasram Holdings Option Trading
|Shri Parasram Holdings Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.30 per Lot|
Unlike, Intraday, Options Trading does not seek its origin in Delivery Trading. On the contrary, it refers to the times when the trade is done under a specific condition. It is when shares are bought and sold at a predetermined price.
This occurs irrespective of the current market situation. The price of the unit share is defined by analysing the past performance of the company.
Shri Parasram Holdings Options trading services help the traders with determining the best prices for the shares. These services are available at a minimal commission rate of Rs.30 per lot.
Shri Parasram Holdings Futures Trading
|Shri Parasram Holdings Futures Charges|
The Futures Trading process shares many similar features with Options Trading process. Not all stocks can be traded in this format. Even the ones that can be traded require specific conditions for trading.
We’re referring to a predetermination of trading time. Moreover, the value of the stocks at that specific time is analysed though a number of parameters.
However, the most dominant out of all is the companies’ past performance. The Shri Parasram Holdings Futures Trading services is being offered at a commission rate of 0.02%.
Shri Parasram Holdings Currency Trading
|Shri Parasram Holdings Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.30 per Lot|
Forex or Currency Trading is somewhat the future of financial trading. With the growth of globalization, this trading format came into existence. The traders can trade in different currencies in this particular format.
The trade may be in terms of buying, selling or even exchanging currencies. Shri Parasram Holdings Currency Futures Trading services are available at 0.02% commission rate. However, the Currency Options services are available at Rs.30 per lot.
Shri Parasram Holdings Commodity Trading
|Shri Parasram Holdings Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||Rs 30 per lot|
Commodity Trading comes in handy at certain occasions. We are speaking of the occasions when the traders are required to trade across certain metals or agricultural goods. These objects are usually not considered as financial instruments.
Thus, they cannot be traded through generalized Delivery Trading. However, Shri Parasram Holdings Commodity Trading facilitates such trades.
The services are super helpful to the traders on the whole. In fact, they’re super cheap as well. These services can be availed at a minimal commission rate of Rs 30 per lot.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Shri Parasram Holdings Online Trading Process
If you’re interested in understanding Shri Parasram Holdings Online Trading process, then you’re at the right place. We’ve curated the entire process in a step wise manner. So, here’s how it goes:
- The process initiates with you fetching a Demat Account. This Demat Account must specifically be of Shri Parasram Holdings and it is really easy to get one. All you need to is click on the button with ‘Open Demat Account’ inscription at the end of this section.
- The next step initiates when a new page with a form loads onto your screen. You must then fill up the form with proper details. You must even submit certain documents to prove your authenticity including:
- PAN Card copy for establishing economic status.
- AADHAAR Card copy for verifying address and identity.
- Voter’s ID Card copy for verifying address and identity.
- A copy of your passport sized image to establish your identity.
- A copy of your bank account statement to establish your past economic records.
- You must wait for a call after submitting the documents. This call you grant you a new login credential. You must use this to log into your new Demat Account. However, it’s better to change the default password for security purposes.
- The last step is to visit the ‘Buy / Sell’ section of the profile. Here, you may select the share you prefer. You may even select the type of trade you want to commence. And, viola there you go.
Shri Parasram Holdings Online Trading Platforms
There are not many Shri Parasram Holdings trading platforms to talk about. However, the one they offer is pretty tech savy one:
- Shri Pararsaram Holdings Web Based Platform: This is the most used trading platform by Shri Parasram Holdings and, it goes by the name of Flash Trade. This platform is integrated with several advanced level analytics tools. It even allows the traders to seek the support of the company. This is a very special feature. It allows the traders to totally be dependent on the company to handle their portfolio.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Shri Parasram Holdings Trading – Conclusion
We really believe that Shri Parasram Holdings trading services can be trusted. After all, they have a huge network of branches around the country.
They even offer some state of the art Shri Parasram Holdings online trading facility with proper assistance. In short, there isn’t anything more a trader can want.
Open Demat Account with Shri Parasram Holdings – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles