Alankit Assignments Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Alankit Assignments is a very popular broker house of the country that was established in 1995. It provides a wide variety of financial services that can help any investor in earning the right amount of profit. Alankit Assignments Trading account is well-known in the stock market for its countless benefits.
This broker house has its branches in 18 big cities of the country and has also made a route to the international circuit. Clients get the facility of Alankit Assignments Online Trading, through which they can easily trade online without visiting a branch of the broker house.
This article shall enlighten on the types of trading offered by this broker house, along with their benefits and charges.
Alankit Assignments Trading and Benefits
The Alankit Assignments Trading account comes with a lot of benefits for the clients. It makes the trading process more comfortable, along with many other useful features that are discussed below.
- The broker house is highly experienced, and thus traders get the best services from it.
- There is an active research team that brings forth the most profitable investment options for a client.
- A trader gets to invest in various financial instruments through Alankit Assignments.
- There are advanced Alankit Assignments Online Trading Platforms that allow effortless trading.
- The broker house charges less amount of brokerage fee from its clients.
Open Demat Account with Alankit Assignments – Fill up the Form Now!
Alankit Assignments Trading Charges
|Alankit Assignments Charges|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (₹5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.003%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.003%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.003% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 50 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||NIL|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 10 per certificate + Rs 50 per request|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 20|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
|Margin Repledge||Rs. 15.5 + Rs. 15.5 (Rs. 31 per scrip)|
Like all other broker houses, Alankit Assignments has also got some charges that are charged from the clients on each transaction.
In this portion, we shall discuss those Alankit Assignments Trading Charges.
- A transaction charge of 0.00325% is charged on the total turnover
- The STT charge is as low as 0.0126%, and it is the same for almost all the broker houses
- A SEBI Turnover Charge of 0.00005% of total turnover is deducted from the profit earned by a client
- The Stamp Duty levied by this broker house is every less, and entirely depends on the state where the transaction is being processed
- Alankit Assignments charges 18% as GST from each client on a transaction
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Alankit Assignments Delivery Trading
The Delivery Trading process is the most common one among all the trading methods. In this process, a client can buy some shares and store them in his DEMAT account for as long as he wants.
|Alankit Assignments Delivery Charges|
He can sell them when the price of the shares increases to earn a vast amount of profit. The charge for Alankit Assignments Delivery Trading is between 0.30%.
Alankit Assignments Intraday Trading
The process of intraday trading is quite complicated, and most of the traders refrain from stepping into it. Here, a trader will have to buy and sell shares on the same day of the trading, and for this thorough knowledge on the share market is required.
|Alankit Assignments Intraday Charges|
Alankit Assignments Intraday Trading is popular amongst the traders because, they get a decent amount of support from the broker house. Its charges are between 0.03%.
Alankit Assignments Option Trading
|Alankit Assignments Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.300 per lot|
In the trading process of options, a trader gets to buy and sell various types of underlying instruments that include ETF, security, and index. The Alankit Assignments Option Trading is preferred by many of the traders, and its brokerage is Rs.300 for a lot.
Alankit Assignments Futures Trading
|Alankit Assignments Futures Charges|
A trader can buy or sell futures contracts in this trading process, which is not subject to the ups and downs of the share market. The charge for Alankit Assignments Futures Trading is in the range of 0.03%.
Alankit Assignments Currency Trading
Many investors prefer currency trading as the chance of earning a profit is relatively high here. This process involves the buying and selling of foreign currencies in the international exchanges commonly termed as Forex.
|Alankit Assignments Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.300 per lot|
Charges for Alankit Assignments Currency Trading for options are only Rs.30 a lot and that for futures is between 0.03%.
Alankit Assignments Commodity Trading
|Alankit Assignments Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||0.03% / Rs 30 per lot|
Commodity trading process refers to the buying or selling of commodities like gold, silver, oil, agricultural products, and many others. However, Alankit Assignments Commodity Trading can be carried out at the charge of 0.03% / Rs 30 per lot%.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Alankit Assignments Online Trading Process
Alankit Assignments Online Trading involves some secure procedures. You can learn about them below:
- The first step is opening a DEMAT account with the broker house for which you will have to fill up the account opening form, by clicking on the green button of “Open Demat Account”.
- After the form is filled up, you will have to submit it, and an executive from the broker house shall contact you.
- This executive will guide you through the rest of the account opening process.
- You will have to scan and upload your documents for completing the EKYC process.
- The list of these documents comprises of your AADHAAR Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, address proof, a passport-sized photo, and some others.
- Once your EKYC is completed, your DEMAT account will get activated in a short time.
- You will have to log into it using the account ID and password provided to you and start trading.
Alankit Assignments Online Trading Platforms
There are three trading platforms maintained by Alankit Assignments, and they are:
- Desktop-based Trading Terminal: This trading terminal is one of the most exceptional Platforms available to the clients, and can run on all desktops and laptops.
- Web-based Platform: The web-based trading platform allows a trader to trade in any financial product. It provides essential details about the stock market for making traders aware of them.
- Mobile App: The Alankit Assignments App is very advanced with several useful features integrated into it.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Alankit Assignments Trading – Conclusion
It can be said that one can easily trust this house, for all types of trading procedures, as to draw a conclusion about this broker. Clients get many benefits from an Alankit Assignments Trading account, and the charges are reasonable.
There are also fantastic options for Alankit Assignments Online Trading through the highly-advanced trading platforms this broker house operates. Thus, you can create an account now with them, if you are interested in trading in the stock market.
Open Demat Account with Alankit Assignments – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles