BMA Wealth Creators Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Nov 16, 2022
BMA Wealth Creators Trading understands the financial needs of the customer and creates tailored solutions accordingly. The experts here have enough experience, and they give unique appropriate solutions.
This company has promoted ventures in the fields of steel, ferroalloy, coal mining, and refractory. It has the latest technology and best business practices. This company is specialized in giving customized solutions to corporate and individuals.
BMA Wealth Creators Online Trading realize the dreams, aspirations, and needs of the clients. They give more importance to the relationship with the customer.
Many satisfied customers earned profit by following the guidelines of this company. They give confidence to the trader with every move they make.
BMA Wealth Creators Trading and Benefits
BMA Wealth Creators Trading is a financial service providing company. There are many branches of this company globally.
- They deal with commodity, equity, currency derivatives, mutual funds, and insurance.
- The online trading facility has allowed retail investors to get involved with the company personally.
- They give recommendations based on the research on technical and fundamental analysis.
- BMA Wealth Creators online trading helps the people to trade from the comfort of their homes.
- The Demat account is opened here for zero charges.
- This company gives customer support by providing offline branch addresses, toll-free numbers, E-mail support, and contact number. They have skills in handling financial investments and advice about financial products and services.
Open Demat Account with BMA Wealth Creators – Fill up the Form Now!
BMA Wealth Creators Trading Charges
BMA Wealth Creators trading charges depend on the initial deposit in the Demat account. The brokerage and the other charges are as follows:
|BMA Wealth Creators Charges
|0.00300% of Total Turnover
|0.0126% of Total Turnover
|SEBI Turnover Charges
|0.0002% of Total Turnover
|Stamp Duty Charges
|Depends on State (very minimal)
|18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)
- Transaction Charges: 0.00300% which is taken on the total turnover
- STT Charges: 0.0126% as well to be taken on the total turnover
- SEBI Turnover Charges: 0.0002% which are accounted for on the total turnover
- Stamp Duty Charges: Which varies as per the state the particular trader undertakes the transaction
- GST Charges: 18%
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Anand Rathi Trading
|SAS Online Trading
|Choice Broking Trading
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading
|NJ Wealth Trading
BMA Wealth Creators Delivery Trading
Delivery Trading is popular all over the world. The stocks bought here, can be held by the trader as long as he wants and until he gets the desirable profit price.
|BMA Wealth Creators Delivery Charges
In BMA Wealth Creator’s broking delivery trading, the trader can take his own time to decide for the selling price so that there is no risk of losses. Also, the brokerage charge levied in this is of 0.30%.
BMA Wealth Creators Intraday Trading
Intraday trading is referred to as the process of buying and selling stocks in one day. Here the buying and selling activity is compulsory in a day. By, paying a charge of 0.03%, intraday trading can be commenced.
|BMA Wealth Creators Intraday Charges
The trading stops at 3.10 pm. Prices are highly volatile, and a lot of patience is required to make the right decision. BMA Wealth Creators Intraday Trading gives tips to the traders about the company and the present market status.
BMA Wealth Creators Option Trading
Options trading involve buying stocks and holding it for the long term to gain more profit. BMA Wealth Creators Option Trading gives the necessary advice to the traders to make the correct decision.
|BMA Wealth Creators Option Charges
|Rs.50 per lot
Financial instruments like security, index, or ETF are primarily dealt with here and the charge rate levied on this asset class is of Rs.50 per lot.
BMA Wealth Creators Futures Trading
A futures contract is an agreement to sell or buy a commodity or asset for a predetermined price at a specified time. It is considered by a lot of traders, as it eliminates the uncertainty which market brings.
|BMA Wealth Creators Futures Charges
BMA Wealth Creator’s futures trading is available for all the clients, and the ones who wish to opt for it, have to pay a brokerage charge of 0.03% along with it.
BMA Wealth Creators Currency Trading
Purchasing and selling of foreign currencies is currency trading. Forex trading is the most important market place in the world. The liquidity of the prices does not allow ever one to trade here. In forex trading, buying and selling of the currency take place at a time.
|BMA Wealth Creators Currency Charges
|Rs.20 per lot
One, can trade in foreign currencies, and earn considerable amount of profits, with a charge of Rs.20 per lot for Currency Option, and 0.03% for Currency Futures BMA Wealth Creators Currency Trading gives tips about the fluctuations occurring in currencies in the market.
BMA Wealth Creators Commodity Trading
The commodity is the goods or assets used in everyday life. It may include energy, metals, or food. Commodity trading is an essential part of the financial market. There are many agro-based commodities that give more profit.
|BMA Wealth Creators Commodity Charges
BMA Wealth Creator’s broking commodity trading provides training to the traders to trade commodities in futures, and charges 0.03% as brokerage charge.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
BMA Wealth Creators Online Trading Process
Creating a free BMA Wealth Creators online trading and Demat account is the first way to get into online trading.
- Start the process by filling the form present in this article, which can also be extracted from the “Open Demat Account” button.
- When you submit the form, an executive of the company will follow up with you, and guide you on account creation process, and its complexities.
- While the process goes on, you will be asked to upload scanned copies of PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Voter ID Card, address proof, a passport-sized photograph, and some others, to fulfill the KYC formalities.
- If you get done with it, in correct manner, you will get an activate account in a day.
- The credentials of log in will be sent to you as soon as the account is created, to your registered email address.
BMA Wealth Creators Online Trading Platforms
There are three types of BMA Wealth Creators Online Trading Platforms. There are desktop-based trading terminal, Web-based trading sites, and applications for mobile phones.
- A desktop-based trading terminal software-BMA Wealth Creators Is NEST Trader. This software is downloaded from the company website.
- Web-based trading called as Trade on BMA. It is available on the internet. A stable internet connection is required to trade on this platform.
- BMA Wealth Creators app is BMA mTrade. This app gives a smooth and fast trading experience.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
BMA Wealth Creators Trading – Conclusion
BMA Wealth Creator’s broking trading has supported the traders and investors for more than a decade. There are numerous happy customers for this company all over the world. BMA Wealth Creators online trading platforms have given a comfortable trading experience to the customers.
Open Demat Account with BMA Wealth Creators – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles