Asit C Mehta Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Asit C Mehta is a full service broker headquartered in Mumbai. The company is named after its founder Asit C Mehta. It was incorporated on 25th Jan 1984. Know everything about Asit C Mehta Trading services here.
The broking house recent endeavors across the financial advisory domain are note worthy. We’re referring to Investmentz, the web and mobile based app deviced for Asit C Mehta Online Trading.
In today’s article, we’ll talk about Asit C Mehta Trading facilities regarding service and other charge incursion. This will help you to get a complete knowledge of the kind of payments you’ll be charged with for availing various services from them.
Asit C Mehta Trading and Benefits
Asit C Mehta is one of the oldest compies in the Indian stock broking industry. And, the exposure of over 30 years grants them with huge experience.
It can easily be said that they’ve catered to almost all sorts of traders and investors. Thus, Asit C Mehta trading services come with a great advantage.
They’ve an establishment of 30 branches all over the country. And, they even provide 24*7 support to the customers over phone and emails. Thus, it’s pretty easy to reach out to them.
And, if that’s not enough to satisfy you, they’ve got something else up on their sleeves. Asit C Mehta online trading services even grant their traders and investors a trading exposure of up to 15 times.
This simply means that their customers can fetch 15 times more shares at a time as compared to their real capacity at the moment.
Open Trading Account with Asit C Mehta – Fill up the Form Now!
Asit C Mehta Trading Charges
|Asit C Mehta Charges|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||NIL|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 10 per certificate + Rs 50 per request|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 20|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 20|
|Margin Repledge||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
Service charges as incurred by any brokerage firm pretty much affects their existance. Although, there isn’t a proper norm as to what one must charge, the investment market does follow certain trends.
And, these trends simply help the companies to maintain a healthy competition. Asit C Mehta trading charges are one of the most important part of this article.
The charges do not change frequently. However, they’re most definitely a subject to various factors. These charges are incurred on the basis of services provided.
However, they even depend of certain government policies. These policies decide the amount of tax contained within the service charges. We’ll describe all the charges as incurred by Asit C Mehta further in the article.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Asit C Mehta Delivery Trading
|Asit C Mehta Delivery Charges|
Delivery trading is when you buy a certain number of shares and hold them. The time for which the shares are held is up to the traders. And, the shares are stored in the traders’ Demat Accounts.
The brokerage firms charge a certain amount for assisting throughout the process. In case of Asit C Mehta Delvery Trading services, a charge of 0.50% is incurred. The charges are are incurred on the overall transaction amount.
Asit C Mehta Intraday Trading
|Asit C Mehta Intraday Charges|
Intraday or Day Trading refers to trading across financial intruments within the same day. Certain number of shares are bought by the traders in this condition.
They even hold the shares that are deposited onto their Demat Accounts. However, the overall process varies from that of delivery Trading. And, the variation is primarily observed in the holding period.
Asit C Mehta Intraday Trading facilities require a payment of 0.05% worth charge on the overall transaction value to be paid. Intraday Traders, hold the shares for only a couple of hours or even minutes.
Asit C Mehta Option Trading
|Asit C Mehta Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.100 per Lot|
Option Trading allows traders to buy / sell certain shares at a predetermined price. The price is decided on the basis of the concerned company’s past and present performance.
This sort of trade can occur for various types of financial instruments. We’re referring to securities, ETF, Indices and more. Anyway, in order to commence trade with Asit C Mehta options trading facilities, one must pay a charge of Rs.100 per lot.
Asit C Mehta Futures Trading
|Asit C Mehta Futures Charges|
Future Trading refers to the trade of certain financial instruments or commodities at a predetermined price on a future time frame. This is pretty much similar to Options Trading.
However, the people trading across this particular domain trade on a futuristic model. In order to utilize Asit C Mehta Future trading services, you must pay a commission of 0.02% over the total transaction value.
Asit C Mehta Currency Trading
|Asit C Mehta Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.100 per Lot|
Currency Trading or Forex Trading refers to selling, buying or even exchanging of currencies at the current rate as per global market. Asit C Mehta Currency trading services include proper assistance across the currency market.
This includes interpretation of favorable events or otherwise that may lead to fluctuation of certain currencies. In order to use these services, the traders are supposed to pay certain commission to the company.
A commission rate of Rs.100 per lot is incurred for Currency Options Trade. However, the company charges a commission of 0.02% in terms of Currency Futures Trade.
Asit C Mehta Commodity Trading
|Asit C Mehta Commodity Charges|
Commodity Trading refers to the trade of fundamental products rather than finished goods. These include propducts that serve as raw materials to other industries.
The products in this market may include oil and precious metals. Even agricultural products are considered a part of this market. Asit C Mehta Commodity trading services are catered to the clients at NA commission. The commission is incurred over the total transaction value.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Asit C Mehta Online Trading Process
Asit C Mehta online trading process isn’t as complex as it appears at first. However, you must have exclusive access to their online trading platforms. This is how you can commence the trade: –
- The first step in this process is the easiest of all. You must get yourself registered for Asit C Mehta online trading. Once you’re registered, you’ll get a set of login credentials from the company. And, this will help you to get access to their trading platforms.
- We’d like to suggest you to change the default password. You can do so after logging in to your trading account for the first time itself. All you need to do is go to the settings section within your profile to make the changes.
- You can choose the type of trade you want to commence. Then you must create a personalized watchlist. This will help you to determine the fluctuations within the shares you prefer.
- The last step is to cpmmence the trade. For this, you must go to the ‘buy / sell’ section within your trading profile. And, all you need to do then is click on the trade button to proceed.
Asit C Mehta Online Trading Platforms
Asit C Mehta trading platforms come in two categories. The first platform is a web based trading app. And, the second one corresponds to a mebile based trader. Here the details about the platfroms: –
Asit C Mehta Web Based Platform
- This is a OS independent platfrom that can be accessed through a web browser. This means that the users are required to onstall the software on to their respective computers.
- The platfrom is equipped with poerful and efficient analytical tools. It allows the users to commence all trade and alalytics related tasks easily. Moreover, the simple UI of the software makes it easy to use for all.
- The platfrom is a one stop solution for the users. This means that the users can access the world of various trading domains, exchanges and indices, all through this platfrom.
Asit C Mehta Investmentz App
- This is a Andriod specific application. And, it has compatibility across all Android 4.4 and above devices.
- The platform is developed to perform even in the toughest of conditions. It works properly across all 2G, 3G and 4G speeds. This means that the users can perform trades and analysis at optimum efficiency even under low data speeds.
- Much like the web based app, even this platform has a simple UI. This allows the users to interact and use the platform with ease.
- One of the best features of this platform is its swiftness in account opening. It allows the usres to open a new trading account in less than 15 minutes.
- Users can use this platform to create more than 4 watchlists at a time. This helps them to sort out different sets of shares effectively.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Asit C Mehta Trading – Conclusion
There is not much left to say about Asit C Mehta online trading process. They have been in the business for over 3 decades. And, that means a huge experience of the trading market.
They use this very experience and their knowledge of the trading market to your benefit. In short, we believe Asit C Mehta trading facilties can be trusted for trading across Indian financial trading industry.
Open Demat Account with Asit C Mehta – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles