Astha Trade is a 20 years old company hailing from Bhopal. In fact, it one of the few discount brokers from Bhopal that’re active, and offer Astha Trade Trading services.
The company was brought to existence by their founder Satish Chandra Gupta. They still operate with their headquarters in Bhopal, they’ve grown enormously in the past few years.
In this Artile, we’ll elaborate each of the two categories. We’ll describe about the benefits you may expect while using Astha Trade Online Trading services & more.
Astha Trade Trading and Benefits
To be honest, there are many benefits that you may expect while using Astha Trade Trading services. However, we’ve compiled a list of the best and the most lucrative ones:
- They have one of the best offline reach and access within India. In fact, the broking house has more than 800 branches located all across the country. This enables the traders across the nation to easily access their offline advisory services.
- Even Astha Trade Online Trading services have huge potential. The company has three very specific trading platforms. All the platforms come integrated with powerful analytical tools. Each of them is customized as per the needs and specifications of the traders.
- The trading services even include a 24*7 customer care support. This means that they can be reached at anytime of the day.
Open Demat Account with Astha Trade – Fill up the Form Now!
Astha Trade Trading Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00315% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
Astha Trade trading charges are subject to various factors. These factors include certain taxes as imposed by the government. Anyway, we’ve enlisted the complete details of all the taxes that impact the company’s overall charges. So, just take a look at the charges:
- Let us begin by describing a tax known as Transaction Charge. This tax is levied on the total turnover of a trader. The rate of imposition is 0.00325%.
- The next set of charges is imposed on total turnover as well. These charges are rather known by the name of STT Charges. It’s even called the Securities Transaction Tax. Anyway, the company levies a charge of 0.0126% on the total turnover for this.
- Another charge that is levied on the total turnover is known as SEBI Turnover Charge. However, this charge is limited on only 0.0002% of the total turnover.
- The traders are even subject to a total of 18% GST. However, this is charged on the sum of brokerage and transaction charges altogether.
- The last set of charges is levied in terms of Stamp Duty. This is the least bothersome charge, it varies from state to state.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Astha Trade Delivery Trading
|Astha Trade Delivery Charges|
Delivery Trading relates to trading in shares of certain companies. The traders may use Astha Trade Delivery Trading services to access this domain. They may buy, store and sell the shares of one or more companies.
However, there is a certain charge for accessing these services. Traders must pay 0.10% worth charge to the company in terms of total transaction.
Astha Trade Intraday Trading
|Astha Trade Intraday Charges|
Traders may even avail the Astha Trade Intraday Trading services at will. This enables them to trade across several stocks within the same day.
However, accessing these services comes at a cost. The traders are needed to pay 0.01% of total transaction to the company.
Astha Trade Option Trading
|Astha Trade Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.10 per Lot|
Options trading is a lot different than Delivery or Intraday Trading. This sort of trading occurs for shares when the traders decide to buby them at a predetermined price. The prices of the share are determined based on the companies’ past performance.
Anyway, the traders may easily access all Astha Trade Options Trading Services. All they need to do is pay the company a certain commission. Paying off Rs.10 per lot seems sufficient in this case.
Astha Trade Futures Trading
|Astha Trade Futures Charges|
Futures Trading is pretty much the same as Options Trading. However, this sort of trading requires buying the shares of a certain company on a pre-decided date in the future at a predetermined price.
Astha Trade Futures Trading services are easy to access. And, even these services require a payment to the company. 0.01% per transaction value is the limit set by Astha Trade for this matter.
Astha Trade Currency Trading
|Astha Trade Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.10 per Lot|
Currency Trading is taking over the new generation traders across the globe. One of the most important reasons behind it is the ever growing potential for profit. This domain of trading is even known by the name of Forex Trading.
Astha Trade Currency Trading services are all out to help you with this domain. You may even access them just as easily. However, like all the other services, these too come with a price tag. The services can be availed by paying certain commission to the company.
In terms of currency Options Trading, one must pay Rs.10 – Rs.20 per lot. However, in terms of Currency Futures trading, the commission is 0.01% – 0.02% over transaction value.
Astha Trade Commodity Trading
|Astha Trade Commodity Charges|
Commodity Trading is different than any other forms of trading practice. It does not deal in currencies or shares. In fact, the trade in this domain is subjected to that of certain metals and agricultural goods.
Astha Commodity Trading services can be of help to the traders of this domain. The services can be availed at merely a commission rate of 0.01% – 0.02% per transaction.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Astha Trade Online Trading Process
It is natural to speculate that the trading process of a company providing so many services ought to be complex. However, we must break this to you that you’re completely wrong. In fact, Astha Trade Online Trading process is unconventionally simplistic.
It merely requires a touch of few buttons on your keyboard. Anyway, here’s what you need to do:
- The first step in here is to apply for a Demat Account of Astha Trade. And, you can do so by finding a button at the bottom of this section. This button we’re referring to contains an inscription of ‘Open Demat Account’ on it.
- Once you click on the button, you’ll be directed to a new page. This page will showcase a form to you that needs filling up. Fill up the form and submit it on to the website. However, there are also a few more documents that must be submitted.
- Providing this information will get you a set of login credentials. You must use these credentials to access the Demat Account of the company. However, we recommend that you change the default password post first login.
- Once you’re inside, you may create several watchlists including your favourite shares. You may then use the ‘Buy / Sell’ section within the profile to trade across shares.
Astha Trade Online Trading Platforms
Astha Trade Online Trading platforms prove the company’s approach towards client satisfaction. The company typically provides three of such platforms. Here’s the detail of each of them:
- Astha Trade Trading Terminal: This is the first of Astha Trade Online trading platforms. It is based on the Odin Diet by Financial Technologies. This platform is known for its simplicity and effectiveness at the same time.
- Astha Trade Web Trading Platform: This is a NeT.net based platform. In simple words, it is a web based extension for Odin Diet. The platform comes with all the functionalities of Odin Diet.
- Astha Trade Mobile App: Astha Trade Wave is the name of this particular platform. Even this is a creation of the same company that created Odin Diet in the first place. This Astha Trade App is compatible with all existing Android devices.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Astha Trade Trading – Conclusion
There isn’t much left to be said about Astha Trade trading services. The company has one of the best offline networks across the country.
Astha Trade online trading platforms are even considered at the height of their performance. So, we’d actually recommend using their services.
Open Demat Account with Astha Trade – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|