Prabhudas Lilladher Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Prabhudas Lilladher is counted among the first few broker houses that managed to give a new dimension to the broking industry. A Prabhudas Lilladher Trading account is ideally meant for those investors who want hassle-free trading.
It was established in 1944 and provided traders with some exceptional investment options. There are fantastic Prabhudas Lilladher Online Trading options that can make the whole method of trading effortless as one can operate them from home.
This article shall discuss the types of financial products offered by the broker house, their charges, benefits, and trading platforms. You should not miss out on any point if you want to trade with Prabhudas Lilladher.
Prabhudas Lilladher Trading and Benefits
Trading in various products of the share market has never been an easy task, and this broker house knows it well. That is why they have brought forth some amazing features that can help anyone trade conveniently.
Here, you shall find the Prabhudas Lilladher Trading benefits discussed in detail.
- This broker house has got one of the best research teams in the country that conducts useful market research to turn the losses into profits.
- It provides outstanding support to each of its clients and ensures that everyone has their queries answered.
- The Prabhudas Lilladher Online Trading platforms are built with advanced features that can help any new investor understand the market trend very quickly.
- This broker house charges low brokerage fees that allow everyone earn the maximum of their profits.
Fill up the Form to Open Demat Account!
Prabhudas Lilladher Trading Charges
|Prabhudas Lilladher Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00330% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The trading charges levied by the broker house are minimal and shall not affect the profit quotient at all. You can find the Prabhudas Lilladher Trading Charges mentioned in detail below.
- The Transaction charge levied by the broker house is 0.00330% of the complete turnover
- They charge an STT or State Transaction Tax of 0.0126%
- SEBI decides the SEBI Turnover Charge, and it is 0.0002% of the turnover
- There is a Stamp Duty added to the list of charges, and it varies from one state to another
- There is a GST of 18% charged by the broker house, and it is calculated on the total of the transaction charges and brokerages
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Prabhudas Lilladher Delivery Trading
The method of delivery trading is considered to be the easiest amongst all and can be tried out by any investor effortlessly.
|Prabhudas Lilladher Delivery Charges|
In this process, a trader will be able to buy a certain number of shares and retain them in his DEMAT account instead of selling them. He can sell them later when the price of each stock increases by the right margin. The charge for Prabhudas Lilladher Delivery Trading is 0.10%.
Prabhudas Lilladher Intraday Trading
Intraday trading means buying shares and selling them in a single day. Here, the trader is not allowed to retain the shares, and thus, he will have to be extremely thorough with the market trends for earning a profit.
|Prabhudas Lilladher Intraday Charges|
Many traders avoid this trading method as a great deal of knowledge on the share market is required in it. The Prabhudas Lilladher Intraday Trading fee is 0.01%.
Prabhudas Lilladher Option Trading
|Prabhudas Lilladher Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 per lot|
Trading in options refers to the buying or selling of the underlying instruments that include ETF, security, and index. Prabhudas Lilladher Option Trading is the first preference of many investors because of the low trading charge of only Rs.20 a lot.
Prabhudas Lilladher Futures Trading
Futures trading is one of the best options for earning the right amount of profit, as this method avoids the volatility of the share market.
|Prabhudas Lilladher Futures Charges|
Here, one can invest in futures contracts and sell them later without worrying about the statistics of the market. Prabhudas Lilladher Futures Trading helps clients in many ways, and its charge is only 0.01%.
Prabhudas Lilladher Currency Trading
The value of currency changes every day, and thus investing in it can help a trader immensely. He can earn a lot of profit by buying foreign currencies and selling them in international exchanges.
|Prabhudas Lilladher Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.10 per lot|
There is a provision for Prabhudas Lilladher Currency Trading, and its charge for options is Rs. 10 per lot, and for futures is 0.01%.
Prabhudas Lilladher Commodity Trading
|Prabhudas Lilladher Commodity Charges|
Trading in commodity deals with the buying or selling of various types of physical substances. The list of commodities includes precious metals like gold, silver, etc., oil, agricultural products, and many others.
Prabhudas Lilladher Commodity Trading is not available for the clients, but there are plenty of other trading options a client can engage in.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Prabhudas Lilladher Online Trading Process
Prabhudas Lilladher Online Trading helps clients in more ways than one as they can carry it out sitting in their homes. The process for initiating online trading with this broker house is discussed below.
- At first, a trader will have to open a DEMAT account with the broker house for which he will have to fill up the account opening form available below.
- After filling up the form, he needs to submit it, and then the executives of the broker house will assist with the completion of the remaining procedure.
- The trader will have to complete his EKYC process, and for that, he needs to scan and upload his Voter ID Card, PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, address proof, and some other documents.
- On completion of the EKYC procedure, the trader’s DEMAT account shall get activated, and he can start trading.
Prabhudas Lilladher Online Trading Platforms
The company operates robust Prabhudas Lilladher Trading Platforms, and they are:
- Trading terminal: This trading platform can be installed on the desktop and laptop and provides the constant updates of the market.
- Web Trading Platform: This platform runs on the internet and has got numerous useful features.
- Mobile App: The App is meant for both Android and iOS Smartphones and allows trading in all types of financial products.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Prabhudas Lilladher Trading – Conclusion
This broker house gives more than one reason for choosing it over others. Anyone can operate a Prabhudas Lilladher Trading account, and the trading charges are very less.
All the services are brought to the clients after thorough research on them to ensure clients earn the maximum profit. Traders can also trade using the Prabhudas Lilladher Online Trading platforms using their preferred devices.
Fill up the Form to Open Demat Account!
Most Read Articles