KIFS Trade Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
KIFS Trade belongs to the elite group of full service brokers in India, this article is meant to act as a review to KIFS Trade Intraday Trading.
The company was established in the year 1995. The prime reason for their existence is given to Jayesh Khandwala. However, the company is currently led by a group of enthusiast personels. They seek to embrace the future. And, by future, we’re referring to the futuristic investing and trading solutions.
Having said that, we must even stress on the fact that they are equally keen on preserving their orginal values. They even happen to be one of the few companies with membership of more than three premium exchanges.
We’re referring to their memberships of MCX-SX, NSE, BSE, USE and OTCEI. The company acts as the DP of CDSL. Having said all of the above, we must refrain to the objective of this article.
We’ll discuss about the benefits and charges incurred for the Intraday service. We will then move on to the way in which you may begin trading with KIFS Trade Intraday. We’ll tell you about the trading options KIFS Trade grants.
And, we’ll even elaborate about the leverage they provide on intraday trading. So, pay attention while we try to explain everything.
KIFS Trade Intraday Trading & Benefits
We’ve already mentioned earlier that Intraday Trading is different than the conventional trading and investment. This is one of the reasons why the full service brokers grant special perks to the intraday traders.
That’s why we did a little bit of research on the company. And, we’ve come up with a detailed list about the benefits associated with KIFS Trade Intraday Trading. So, just take a minute to go through the list we’ve prepared:
- The first and foremost benefit that comes with KIFS Trade is related to account opening. The company grants its customers with free account opening opportunity. Moreover, they even have a well sorted registration process.
- KIFS Trade, as a company is a member of BSE, NSE, USE, OTCEI and MCX-SX. Thus, the clients of this company get to explore a lot more stocks in terms of Intraday trading.
- KIFS Trade trading account can be accessed through many platforms. Each of these platforms are provided and developed by the company.
- They have a huge experience in serving clients from different ethnic groups, economic stature and even geographical outreach. In fact, they claim to have served over 1,00,000 customers in the last few years. Thus, you may expect astonishing compatibility and support from their team.
- The company has more than one options in Intraday Trading. This helps the customers to choose a plan of their preference and liking. The company even grants certain options for creation of custom brokerage plans.
- Having a KIFS Trade Trading Account grants access to qualitative advisory. We’re referring to KIFS Trade Intraday Tips, Company Stock Review, Weekly and Monthly Reports and a lot more.
Open KIFS Trade Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in KIFS Trade?
Intraday Trading is a lot more complex than usual trading. And, considering all these complexities, we have come up with a specific plan. This plan acknowledges all the complexities.
However, it even acknowledges the fact that initiating any Intraday Trade is as easy as initiating an usual trade. So, here’s what you need to do for commencing Intraday Trading in KIFS Trade:
- The very basic requirement of this plan is for you to have a trading account. However, if you have no idea about it or have missed the registration process, then we have some good new for you. You may refer to some of the other articles we’ve presented over this topic. This will help you get your hands on one of KIFS Trade Trading Accounts with ease.
- You must have a login credential shared with you by the company itself. In case, you just registered for a trading account, you’ll be given a username and password whenenver your request is processed.
- You must always remember to change the password. This can be done from the settings panel after logging in to the account.
- Once you’re into the account, you can have a look at the company’s top picks. You may even consider looking up at the live script movements. These will help you finalize the stocks for your Intraday Trading. You may even create a watchlist of your own selective stocks.
- The next step is to go to the Buy/Sell section and select the ‘Intraday/Day Trading’ option. This will enable you to commence Intraday Trade.
You must always go through the company’s policies before commencing trade nonetheless. This is required to get the hint about the closing time as established by the company.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
KIFS Trade Intraday Charges
|KIFS Trade Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.03%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||KIFS Trade Brokerage Calculator|
KIFS Trade Intraday Charges vary within 0.03%. These charges are incurred upon the overall turnover of the customers. And, the charges may be broken into multiple aspects including:
- Securities Transaction Tax or STT which is fixed as per the government norms.
- Brokerage on the total transaction as per the company’s regulations.
- Stamp Duty as per the norms of the state where the transaction takes place.
- A certain percent of SEBI Turnover Charge as incurred by SEBI.
- Transaction Charge.
- GST on Transaction Charge as formulated by the government.
Perhaps this can be better understood with an example. Suppose that you commence an Intraday Trade for 100 units of a company. The unit share value of this company is valued at Rs.5 when you buy them. Therefore, your holding will be valued worth Rs.500.
However, you sell the holding with a positive gain of Rs.2.5 per share. This will grant you a profit worth Rs.250, from a total turnover of Rs.750. But, if you commenced the trade from Andhra Pradesh then you will be charged with the following:
- Brokerage charge as Rs.0.125
- STT or Securities Transaction Tax of Rs.0.158
- SEBI Turnover Charge of Rs.0.003
- Rs.0.63 as Stamp Duty.
- Transaction charge of Rs.0.037
- Rs.0.029 as GST.
Thus, you will have to pay off Rs.0.414 as taxes. And, your net profit after paying off all the taxes will be Rs.249.586.
KIFS Trade Intraday Margin
|KIFS Trade Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 5x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||KIFS Trade Margin Calculator|
All the full service brokers tend to follow the industry trends. This enables them to keep up with the competition. Moreover, it even enables them to contribute to a stable eco-system of the Investment and Trading Industry.
And, KIFS Trade has no intentions of acting otherwise. Therefore, they follow the trend of granting 5 to 20 times the usual trading exposure to their customers. In fact, the typical KIFS Trade Intraday limits are set to grant 5x trade leverage.
This allows the customers to fetch 10 times the stocks and profits using KIFS Trade Intraday Margin.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
KIFS Trade Trading – Types
KIFS Trade Trading grants several ways for Intraday Trading to the customers. These include KIFS Trade online trading and offline facilities.
Therefore, the clients can use the terminals installed in either of their 5 branches to trade. They may even use the desktop based platform or the Android based app.
KIFS Trade Intraday Trading – Conclusion
We consider KIFS Trade Intraday Trading as one of the best in the country. And, this is definitely not a biased statement.
In fact, the company grants enough offers and services for us to think that way.
Open KIFS Trade Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|