Shriram Insight Trading is provided by the retail broking firm known as Sriram Insight and Mr. R Thiagarajan, Chennai, founded it. There are around 700 centers in 200 cities.
There is a range of services this company offers, like derivatives broking, equity broking, commodities broking, margin financing, depository services, and distribution of financial products.
Their products meet the investment needs of every client. There are experienced and motivated people in the management team with the necessary qualification from respected institutions.
Expertise being constant, Shriram Insight online trading has helped many clients to get involved in trading from whichever location they live.
Shriram Insight Trading and Benefits
Shriram Broking Trading 2-in-1 account is very beneficial. Among the host of other benefits, we have pinpointed some of the major benefits, for your reference.
- Any of the bank savings accounts can be linked to this account. Through payment gateway, the funds can be transferred from the savings bank account to the Demat account. The shares paid will be transferred to the 2-in- 1 account.
- Fast, reliable, and robust platforms offered to traders. The platforms are user-friendly with the highest levels of data encryption. Shriram Insight Online Trading is possible on desktops, laptops, and mobile phones.
- The clients can invest in fixed deposits and mutual funds online. Also, the traders are informed about the market situation through SMS alerts.
Open Trading Account with Shriram Insight – Fill up the Form Now!
Shriram Insight Trading Charges
|Shriram Insight Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00300% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
At Shriram Insights, the clients need not pay any money for opening the Demat account, however, they take Rs.300 as annual maintenance charges. Here are the Shriram Insight broking trading charges:
- Transaction Charges: 0.00300% to be charged on the Total Turnover
- STT Charges: 0.0126% and is taken over the Total Turnover
- SEBI Turnover Charges: 0.0002% which is accounted over Total Turnover
- Stamp Duty Charges: The charge depends and varies as per the state
- GST Charges: 18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Shriram Insight Delivery Trading
Buying shares and holding with the trader for some days is called Delivery Trading. The purchased shares are present in the Demat account. These shares can be held in the account as long as the traders wish. Charges for the same range in between 0.15% – 0.50%.
|Shriram Insight Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||0.15% – 0.50%|
There must be sufficient funds in the Demat account to receive the shares. There is no margin to buy the shares in delivery trading. In Shriram Insight Delivery Trading, the shares worth the amount in the account can be purchased and not more than that.
Shriram Insight Intraday Trading
Purchasing and selling shares within a day is Intraday trading. Shriram Insight intraday trading helps the traders get maximum profit in one day itself. A lot of risk is involved in intraday trading.
|Shriram Insight Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||Rs.75 – Rs.20 per lot|
The day trading ends at 3.10 pm and the trader has to square off the position of buying or selling. The facilities and benefits provided by Sriram Insight are remarkable, where it has a charge that ranges from 0.05% -0.015%.
Shriram Insight Option Trading
Shriram Insight option trading is buying and selling options contracts on public exchanges. It is similar to stock trading. The traders buy options contracts and sell them at a higher price. This trading is versatile than stock trading.
|Shriram Insight Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.75 – Rs.20 per lot|
There are a lot of underlying securities give scope for deciding where and how to invest. The price changes of security, ETF or even index provide more opportunities for potential profit. Charges of which are taken in between Rs.75 – Rs.20 per lot.
Shriram Insight Futures Trading
|Shriram Insight Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||0.05% -0.015%|
Shriram Insight futures trading is made mainly to get avoid the uncertainty of market. Both the seller and buyer of futures contract need to follow the terms and conditions of the agreement until the contract term expires.
Shriram Insight Currency Trading
Here, foreign currencies can both be sold, as well as bought, in the international exchange Forex. Shriram Insights currency trading allows retailers to access currency derivatives, with a charge of Rs.75 – Rs.20 per lot for options and 0.05% -0.015% for futures.
|Shriram Insight Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.75 – Rs.20 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.05% -0.015%|
It allows all Indians to invest in currency. Importers and exporters can evade their receivables and payables. This trade is volatile and multiplies to provide more profit.
Shriram Insight Commodity Trading
Investing in the commodity is less risky as they have lower volatility of returns. Commodity reacts differently from stocks at various economic and geographical conditions. They give risk-adjusted returns, and thus the buoyancy reduces overall.
|Shriram Insight Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||0.05% -0.015%|
Shriram Insight Commodity Trading is basically directed towards the trade of gold, silver, oil, agricultural product, among a lot of other categories. Commodity trading can be opted for by paying a charge of 0.05% -0.015%.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Shriram Insight Online Trading Process
Online trading is buying and selling stocks through an online platform. Shriram Insights online trading can be profitable if the trader knows the fundamentals of the trade.
- The first of all the steps is to kick start the demat account creating process, by simply filling in the pop up of this page. It can be obtained by clicking on the “Open Demat Account” option at the end of the page.
- Fill in the firm with right details, so an executive can give you a call right away and discuss the further enrolment process with you.
- The executive will guide you and then share EKYC link, which again contains a form which has to be filled in.
- Proof of all the information has to be provided, through scanned images. Clients will be asked to upload scanned copies of AADHAAR Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, address proof, a passport-sized photo, and some others.
- If you follow the process, correctly, you will have an activated account at your end, in no time, the credentials of which shall be forwarded to you via your registered email id.
Shriram Insight Online Trading Platforms
Shriram Netpro Desktop is a fast, powerful, reliable, and user-friendly desktop application. Real market information is given here in different forms.
Shriram Insight Online Trading platforms software gives currency, commodity, stocks, options, and futures in one watch-list. E-mail alerts are given when the stock price goes above the specified amount.
Shriram Netpro Browser Platform allows accessing the market from any computer. Here there is no software, but the platform works on popular browsers.
Mobile App Shriram Netpro is a Shriram insights app where the trader can access the financial markets quickly and easily. Trades are managed on the intuitive interface designed specially to function on the mobile.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Shriram Insight Trading – Conclusion
Shriram Insight trading offers an array of trading and investing opportunities. Money transfer can be done from nearly 40 big banks.
The customer support gives tips to help traders at the exact time. Assistance from the company’s end is impressive as well.
Open Trading Account with Shriram Insight – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|