Finance is managed well with the advice of Jhaveri Securities Trading. This company is one of the leading stock broking company established in the year 1992. The business associates give honest and reasonable services.
The financial and wealth management service is facilitated by this company. Jhaveri Securities online trading offers trading in commodity, derivatives, mutual funds, equity, and initial public offers.
Jhaveri Securities Trading and Benefits
You shall be on a quest to look out for the benefits which cover up the Jhaveri Securities trading services. We have noted few of the benefits, from a whole lot of them.
- Jhaveri Securities provides multiple platforms. The online platforms which facilitate the trading process are exceptionally built, keeping track of all the present need of the clients.
- Options of trading are vast, and you have the opportunity of investing with the ones you wish.
- Customer support provided to the client is well managed as well, where each and every need of the client is looked upon.
Open Demat Account with Jhaveri Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Jhaveri Securities Trading Charges
|Jhaveri Securities Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
Brokerage calculators are all provided by us in other article, if you wish to check out the charges. As far as the rates are of concern, we have included all the charges, which shall be paid by the clients. Other Jhaveri Securities trading charges are.
- Transaction Charges, which goes by the rate of 0.00325% of Total Turnover
- STT Charges which is rounded up to be 0.0126% of Total Turnover
- SEBI Turnover Charges which are levied at 0.0002% of Total Turnover
- Stamp Duty Charges different, on the basis of the state from which the transaction is undertaken.
- GST Charges however are 18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Jhaveri Securities Delivery Trading
Jhaveri Securities Delivery Trading is one of the secured ways of trading. If the shares are bought and then held for as long as the traders wish, then this is called delivery trading.
|Jhaveri Securities Delivery Charges|
The fear of losing money is lesser here. The shares can be held for more time and sold after an indefinite period also. Instead of selling the shares immediately or after one day, it would be advisable to sell them after some time, along with the brokerage charge of 0.20%.
Jhaveri Securities Intraday Trading
Selling and buying the shares on the same day is called Intraday Trading. Here, the traders can choose the best selling and buying price and have a deal accordingly. In Jhaveri Securities Intraday Trading, trader can use fewer or more deposits.
|Jhaveri Securities Intraday Charges|
Brokerage charges are applicable here as well, and the charge for intraday trading is to be paid at 0.03%.
Jhaveri Securities Option Trading
Buying and selling options contracts on public exchanges are option trading. It is like stock trading. Jhaveri Securities Option Trading involves buying options contracts and selling them at a higher price to get good profit.
|Jhaveri Securities Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.50 per Lot|
Option trading is more versatile than stock trading. There is comprehensive underlying security to choose from. The trader has a wide choice of deciding how or where to invest. the brokerage charge for the same is Rs.50 per lot.
Jhaveri Securities Futures Trading
Futures are day trading market. Here commodities, indexes, and currencies are involved and thus have a lot of array of products. Traders can buy or sell the futures contract at any time in the open market. Jhaveri Securities futures trading come with the charge of 0.03%.
|Jhaveri Securities Futures Charges|
Currency, commodity, or index need to sell, or buy according to the agreement, on a specific day in the future. This contract has an expiration date, and both the parties have to follow that date.
Jhaveri Securities Currency Trading
|Jhaveri Securities Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.20 per Lot|
Jhaveri Securities Currency Trading is the purchase and selling of currencies in a foreign exchange market place. This trading is known as forex trading. One currency is bought, and another currency is sold, with a brokerage charge of Rs.20 per lot on Option and 0.03% on Futures.
Jhaveri Securities Commodity Trading
|Jhaveri Securities Commodity Charges|
Jhaveri Securities Commodity trading is a sophisticated type of investment. Commodity trading is mainly purchasing and trading commodities like gold and petrol rather than company shares. However, the broking house does not provide commodity trading for now.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Jhaveri Securities Online Trading Process
Equip yourself with the right knowledge of commencing the Jhaveri Securities online trading, which starts with getting a demat account.
- We wish to make it easier for you, and so, you can kick start the process right from this page. Find a green button by the end of the page, which has “Open Demat Account” written over it. Click on it, to fill in the pop up form.
- Submit when you are done filling and you will receive a call back from the company executive, who will then discuss with you, rest of the process.
- You need to fill a detailed form, and also provide some KYC documents, as described by the executive and written in the form.
- At the end of the verification, you will receive an activated account, which will contain ownership rights directed towards you. You will receive the account credentials in your registered email address, following which you can commence trading.
Jhaveri Securities Online Trading Platforms
Each individual has different financial problems, and the risk varies. Jhaveri Securities Online Trading Platforms have experts dealing with financial risk management changing for each individual.
Managing finance and solving all the problems is done by their experienced staff. An investment tracker goes into the platform build up, which is the best way to monitor the investments.
The monetary reserves can be controlled through that window. Jhaveri Securities App helps the trader to use the platform on desk-top, Mobile, and laptop.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Jhaveri Securities Trading – Conclusion
Finance always has risks in investments. Many risks taken by the traders are sorted out. Jhaveri Securities trading has professionals doing exceptional research work.
The results of such researches are updated in the finance industry, and the individuals are given correct advice on investments. Jhaveri Securities online trading ensures the traders get the best from his investments.
Summing up all the excellence services and products provided by the company, you will be highly benefited in an overall basis.
Open Demat Account with Jhaveri Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|