Axis direct is generally a subsidiary of Axis Bank Ltd which spread a wide range of financial solutions and services for the retail customer. This article will tell you about Axis Bank Demat account, Axis Bank Trading Account and their charges and so on.
Moreover, we will talk about the advantages of opening a Demat and trading account. If you are planning to open a Demat or trading account with this broking house, then you must surely go through this article
Axis Bank Demat Account
Axis Demat account will provide you many benefits that can help you have a good trading experience. Some advantages are mentioned below
Research and tips
The executive of this broking house will provide you necessary tips regarding trading. If you are a learner or if you are new in the stock market, then having proper tips can help you to get the best deal.
Along with this, the executives of this broking house will do proper research about the market and future possibilities of your desired trade and they will share the information with you. They will guide you and they will recommend the best thing for you.
Access to numerous trading platforms will be granted via this broking house procuring help from these trading platforms, you can stay the update about the market and you can make certain decisions based on those updates.
Another benefit of using the trading platforms is getting be entitled to the facility of accessing your account from any place on the earth and at any time.
When working on an online platform you need to manage certificates and other physical documents. Along with this, the transaction will be easier and simply online. You don’t need to wait for a long time for the transaction.
Open Axis Direct Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Axis Demat Account?
In order to open the Axis Bank Demat account, then follow the below mentioned steps
- You need to fill-up the Demat account opening form. Click Here
- Make sure that you will provide authentic and correct information such as your name, mobile number & city.
- Once this will be done, then a member from Axis direct will call you for an appointment
- A representative from the broking house will visit you and will collect the other important documents such as your voter id card, aadhar card, pan card and other cards as needed.
- Once this process will be completed, then the broking house will activate your Demat account within a few days
- They will provide you the username and password and you can access your account by using this.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
Axis Bank Demat Account Charges
|Axis Demat Account Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.999|
|Demat AMC||Rs.650 per annum|
Axis Direct Account Opening Charges are Rs 999. It is on higher side as compared to the other broking services providers.
Moreover, an additional charge of Rs.650 also needs to be paid so as to hold your account However, you don’t need to pay any maintenance charges for the Demat account.
The source of the reservoir is CDSL and NSDL. They help the lowest cost of the transaction. The broking house will also give you an SMS debit and credit alert facility.
Apart from this, customers need to maintain the amount of margin money which is Rs.25,000. The margin money can increase the profitability of yours.
Axis Direct AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The Axis Direct AMC or annual maintenance charges are Rs 650. The users of this broking house need to do the payment of this same amount every year in order to maintain their Demat account.
However, the company assures to provide a free maintenance facility for the trading account holders.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
|Edelweiss Demat Account||SAMCO Demat Account||Bonanza Demat Account|
|Geojit Demat Account||Tradebulls Demat Account||Canara Bank Demat Account|
|HDFC Demat Account||Upstox Demat Account||Fyers Demat Account|
|ICICI Demat Account||Ventura Demat Account||IDBI Demat Account|
Axis Bank Trading Account
The main benefits of opening Axis Trading Account are given as below –
- This broker offers Unique 3 in 1 online trading account including the axis bank saving account, axis bank Demat account and axis bank trading account.
- The axis direct trading account allows you to perform Demat and bank balances yourself when trading in axis securities. You can only need to pay when you trade.
- It is possible to perform an E-broking house with less than 11 lac customers.
- You will get various facilities such as tips and advice, technical analysis, market information which will certainly come handy while helping you to make a place for yourself in the stock market
- Axis direct will also provide lectures, seminars, and expert articles that will help to increase the knowledge of the learners. If you wish to get success in the stock market, then having a clear idea is very important.
- One of the major advantages for Axis direct clients is that the broking house will allow you to trade in the flat brokerage of Rs.20 per trade.
Axis Demat Account – Conclusion
Therefore, we have come to the conclusion that Axis Demat account opening charges are may be high but the broking house will provide you unique facilities that can help you to get a better trading experience.
If you wish to get the best trading opportunity, then you can consider this one.
Open Axis Direct Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|