Compositedge Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner Review
Composite Investment or Compositedge Franchise is the foremost and well-known stock broking agency in Bangalore.The organization is operating as a financial service provider since 1995.
Composite investment sub-brokers offers various products and service of the company to customers and agents.
This article will provide details about Compositedge sub broker, its revenue sharing, infrastructure requirements, offers, security deposit and so on.
Compositedge Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Compositedge Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.2/10|
About Compositedge Franchise
Compositedge commenced its business in the year 1995 in Bangalore, Karnataka. The founder of the company is Mr.Satish Dutt.
It is a private and full-service stockbroking company. The SB code activation time of Compositedge sub-broker is 30 days and payout time is 31 days. Compositedge offers customized products to the clients.
The company has built a long-lasting partnership with various clients across the country. The company offers Flat Fee stock trading services through its website
Become an Authorized Person of Compositedge
Types of Compositedge Business Models
There are 2 types of Compositedge Franchise business models which are:
- Sub-broker business model
- Referral Program
Compositedge Sub Broker or Compositedge Authorized Person
Candidate looking to be the sub-broker of Composite investment can associate with Compositedge in a mutual beneficially business as an Authorized person and can reach to the customers who are not aware of the company business model and can get attractive benefits by referring large customers.
The role of the sub-broker is to refer to the company schemes and policies and encourage them to buy the company products and services.
The duty of the Compositedge authorized person is not only restricted to refer clients in the stock market but they can even sell company products and services to a large number of customers and receive attractive revenue sharing ratio.
The organization also provide a pleasing and healthy working environment to the authorized person. The Company provides attractive compensation to the sub-brokers
Benefits of Compositedge Authorized Person
- They are given Research and advisory support
- Attractive revenue sharing
- They are given Marketing and Back-office support
- The initial investment amount is quite low
- They are permitted to attend training programs offered by the company time to time
Compositeedge Referral Program
The Compositedge also provides refer and earn to the customers.
The brokers who find the company products and service and trading feasible can refer to their friends, families, and colleagues about the company and get an opportunity to earn a little extra.
The brokers who will refer to their friends, families, and colleagues about the company will receive 10% of the total brokerage obtained as a referral by them.
Benefits of Compositedge Referral Program
- Gets an opportunity to earn by referring friends, and families
- Build brand awareness
- No amount is to be paid as a security deposit
- Enable to build a longtime relationship with new and existing customers
Compositedge Partner Revenue Sharing or Compositedge Sub Broker Commission
For an authorized or sub-broker model, the revenue sharing ratio ranges 50%-75%. This is not fixed and can change from time to time.
The revenue sharing ratio of sub-brokers relies on the revenue generated by the company or the security deposit cost paid by the sub-broker. The revenue sharing ratio of Compositedge is attractive and feasible.
The brokers inclined in the process of referral program get an opportunity to earn revenue of up to 10% of the total brokerage obtained by the referral. This can be increased if they spent more o security deposit cost.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Compositedge’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||25% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Compositedge
Compositedge Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit cost is necessary for the sub-brokers to deposit with the Compositedge for the sake of collaborating with the company.
In the Compositedge sub-broker model, sub-brokers are required to deposit the minimum cost of Rs 50000 to maximum cost of Rs.1, 50,000 for becoming the business collaborator of Compositedge.
The whole amount will be refunded back once the candidate desire to leave the partnership with the company. The higher the security deposit amount, the higher the opportunity of revenue sharing of the sub-broker
Under the referral program, the candidate is not eligible to pay any amount of security deposit
Check this table below for better understanding of Compositedge Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise||Saaketa Consultants Franchise||Prudent Broking Franchise|
|Skung Tradelink Franchise||Rudra Shares Franchise||Progressive Share Franchise|
|SKI Capital Franchise||Rishabh Securities Franchise||Pravin Ratilal Brokers Franchise|
Compositedge Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The necessary Infrastructure requirements for the sub-brokers of Compositedge is described below
- Office area of the Compositedge sub-broker should be of minimum 100 SqFt
- It is not mandatory for the employees to remain in the office
- Reliable and high-speed internet connection is necessary for the Compositedge to maintain in the office Facility of the trading terminals should also be there in the office
- The telephone connection is not mandatory
Compositedge Sub Broker Offers
The composite investment being the leading stock broking company, mostly provide attractive offers to seize more and more customers from every part of the country
- Back office support of Compositedge provides all necessary information to the customers of sub-brokers
- Attractive revenue sharing ratio of 50%-75% is offered to the sub-brokers
- Flexible revenue sharing option is offered
- Initial Deposit of 0k is needed
- Advisory support is given to sub-brokers which helps them to give proper trading advice to the customers
Compositedge Franchise or Compositedge Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Compositedge, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
- If you are looking to apply for Compositedge sub-brokers then you should be of at least 18 years of age
- The minimum qualification required to become the sub-broker of Compositedge is 18 years or graduate
- Minimum experience of at least 2 years is necessary for the stock market to become the sub-broker of Compositedge
- Along with education and experience, sub-brokers are required to maintain the infrastructure of the office
- Candidate applying for Compositedge sub-broker should have social connections which help him to generate more clients for the company
How to become a Compositedge Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- Fill all your details asked in the form by clicking here
- Confirm all your details given by you when you get a call from a company executive
- Consortium Investment sales team will fix an appointment with to verify your details
- Have each and every knowledge related to sub-broker registration and try to receive each and every information from the company sales executive
- Submit the necessary documents and pay the security deposit amount
- After submitting all the documents, Compositedge team will verify your documents
- After verification of all your documents, Your id of sub-broker will be generated using which you can start your business under the name of Compositedge
- The whole process will take 6-7 days to complete
Documents required to become Compositedge Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card copy
- Address proof copy
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
- Required documents
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Shree Kanha Stock Franchise||Ratnakar Securities Franchise||Prabhat Finance Franchise|
|Shree Bahubali Franchise||Rajvi Stock Franchise||Phillip Capital Franchise|
|SHCIL Services Franchise||Raghunandan Capital Franchise||Peerless Securities Franchise|
Why Partner with Compositedge?
Here are the various reason to partner with Compositedge:
Benefits the sub-brokers gets by working under the Compositedge
- Flexible revenue sharing
- Zero account opening charges
- A feasible option to work under the leading and well-grounded broking company
- Efficient Back office support
- Trading account AMC charges are absolutely free
- Product and dealing training is given
Compositedge Franchise Conclusion
Compositedge is the foremost and well-known stock broking agency.
The clients get an opportunity to associate with a high credible name has a presence in wide areas of the country, The Company offers an innovative range of financial products, services, and technology to the customers.
The Company also offers superior customer support services to the customers and back-office support to the sub-brokers.
The referral program offered b the company enables the brokers to earn more and more.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Shah Investors Franchise||R Wadiwala Securities Franchise||PCS Securities Franchise|
|Satco Capital Franchise||R K Global Franchise||Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise|
|Safal Capital Franchise||Quantum Global Franchise||Pace Stock Broking Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Compositedge
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|