Bonanza Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
The Bonanza Demat Account is a very famous among traders for providing a state-of-the-art facility. Bonanza Portfolio is very famously known as the financial powerhouse of India.
The Broking House was established in the year 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. In a very short span of time the company has grown multi-fold and has acquired a leading position in the stock broking industry.
If you wish to know anything about the Bonanza Trading Account & Demat Account, this article will help you completely.
The various benefits of the two accounts and their charges as well as AMC charges are all detailed below for your understanding.
Bonanza Demat Account
The Bonanza Demat Account is one of its kinds as there are many benefits that you get with it as a customer. You definitely end up saving a lot when trading with them.
Let’s see what kind of benefits you would get with their Demat Account:
- Free Account opening: You can open up a Bonanza Demat Account without any charge at all. There is no charge whatsoever for the trading account opening as well.
- Low Brokerage charge: The Company offers very competitive brokerage rates as well; something that will surely give relief to your pockets.
- Specialized Wealth Management service: With Bonanza, you get personalised wealth management service as well with a dedicated relationship manager being assigned for your assistance.
- Proficient Research & Analysis: Over the years, Bonanza has created a strong and robust team of researchers and analysts who can provide accurate and relevant information about trending stock. Their stock recommendations and tips are also something you can rely upon without blinking an eye.
- Free Lifetime AMC option: With Bonanza Demat Account, you could also stand a chance to earn a lifetime AMC free of charge providing you qualify, as per certain of their trading conditions.
Open Bonanza Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Bonanza Demat Account?
If you want to open Bonanza Demat Account, it is as simple as getting your Gmail or Yahoo account opened.
Yes, it can all be done online without the need to visit any branch or submitting any documents physically. Just follow the simple steps:
- Click on the link below that says “Open Demat Account”. A Pop-up form will appear.
- You need to enter your complete details like your Full Name, Mobile number & city.
- A representative will call you in order to share an EKYC link which ought to be filled with appropriate details such as Pan Number, Aadhaar number and the Date of Birth.
- Now you will need to enter in the bank details, majorly the account number and the IFSC ode.
- Next would be the uploading of scanned copy of PAN card, Adhaar card, passport size photo and a cancelled cheque.
- Having a Aadhar card is almost necessary for opening up a Demat Account and for trading; hence you will also need to sign up the declaration via Aadhar card. On the absence of Aadhaar card, you should sign the form in person and then submit.
- Once the form filling and upload is over, the Bonanza sales team would get in touch with you to explain the details of the Demat Account and also to verify your credentials
- On successful validation and verification, your Demat Account will be activated and the details will be provided to you. This entire process may take up 1 working day.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
Bonanza Demat Account Charges
|Bonanza Demat Charges|
|Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Demat AMC||Rs.250 per annum|
Bonanza has partnered with CDSL as their Depository Participant and hence, your Demat Account will also be opened under this DP.
However, you can trade under any segment and exchange; that does not depend upon your Depository Participant.
The Bonanza Demat Account opening charges are NIL; there is absolutely no charge for opening up the Demat Account or Trading Account.
Being a discount broker, they also have no minimum Margin Money conditions. Margin money is dependent solely upon individual trader requirement;
if they want to enjoy the leverage benefits basis a particular Margin amount, then they can deposit that particular amount with the company. Rest of the Bonanza Demat Account Charges are discussed below.
Bonanza AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The Bonanza AMC is also not on the higher side; it is only Rs.250 per annum and if you trade on a high scale, you may also get the option of getting it waived off for the lifetime.
As far as the trading AMC is of concern, there aren’t any charges to be incurred by the investors.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
Bonanza Trading Account
The Bonanza Trading Account also has its own special features that you can look up to. It comes with multiple benefits for the customers and certainly adds value in your trading experience.
Let’s have a look at what all the Trading Account brings for you:
- Firstly, it’s a free of charge Trading Account with Bonanza; so, you don’t need to pay anything while getting your account opened.
- With the use of the Bonanza Trading Account, you can keep a close eye on your entire Trading Transaction history and make sure that you monitor gains and losses effectively.
- The Advance Trading Terminal synchronize with the Trading Account seamlessly and hence, you can get customized reports from there be it for your own portfolio or for any particular company or stock history.
- The trading account is also collaborated with your bank account, so that all inflow and outflow of funds can happen seamlessly.
- The analytics that the Trading terminals bring in for you also is of great help when making crucial financial decisions.
Bonanza Demat Account – Conclusion
Bonanza has been into the business since not long ago but they have been able to imprint a mark on the financial services industry through their meticulous efforts and winning strategies.
They have been one of the market leaders only because of their great value system and customer centric approach. If you partner with them for your trading needs, you surely wouldn’t regret your decision; in fact you’ll enjoy it a lot.
Open Bonanza Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|