Consortium Securities Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner Review
Consortium Securities Franchise is one of the leading broking franchise in India that is inclined in offering a wide range of service in all over the country to the various clients such as retail clients, high net-worth individual, corporate and financial institutions.
It is a member of almost all major exchanges such as NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, NSE, CURRENCY, and MCX-SX.
This article will brief you about Consortium Securities Sub broker Program, its customer rating and reviews, revenue sharing model, requirement and so on
Consortium Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Consortium Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Consortium Securities Franchise
Consortium Securities is founded in the year 1992 with just membership with DSE trading. But now it has a membership of almost all major stock exchanges.
The organization is dedicated in following its core value which eventually enables it to grab more and customers.
The organization retains almost more than 20000 customers on made its presence on almost 100 locations with the organization networking of sub-brokers and franchise.
All of the offices of the company is managed by a highly professional and trained team of experts. In addition to the member of various stock exchanges, it also has depository participant with NSDL.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Consortium Securities
Types of Consortium Securities Business Model
The broking house provides only 1 business model –
- Sub-broker / Authorised Person
Consortium Securities Sub Broker or Consortium Securities Authorized Person
Sub-broker model is a basic business model followed by almost all broking company.
Under the sub-broker model, you are required to start your own business under the name of Consortium Securities.
It is necessary for you to bring customers of the company and set up your own office under the name of Consortium Securities where your customers’ can work.
Sub-brokers are given complete marketing and technical support from the company. They are also obliged to maintain internet and landline connection in the office
Sub-brokers can also access everything single thing of the brokering necessary for trading an investing. The broking company offers revenue sharing ratio to the sub-brokers.
Benefits of Consortium Securities Authorized Person
- An opportunity to be an entrepreneur under the leading company of Consortium Securities
- Sub-brokers can access all the requires tools and technology of the broking company necessary for trading and investing purpose
- Revenue sharing ratio is also distributed by the company to the sub-brokers on the basis of customers generated by them
- Helps in generating more and more customers of the company.
- Sub-brokers helps the broking company to grow their business.
Consortium Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Consortium Securities Sub Broker Commission
Consortium Securities is considered s one of the leading stock broking houses in Delhi. sub-brokers are offered by attractive revenue sharing opportunities.
The revenue received by the sub-brokers working under the Consortium Securities Is calculated in the following basis
Under the sub-broker model of Consortium Securities, The sub-brokers are permitted to get a revenue minimum of 60% of the candidates received for the company to maximum of75%.
Sub-brokers revenue sharing is calculated on the basis of the customers generated by them for the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Consortium Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||35% – 40%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Consortium Securities
Consortium Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit is the amount sub-brokers needed to maintain with the company. For the sub-brokers, they are required to maintain a minimum amount of Rs.50000 to maximum 1, 50, 000.
It is necessary to rely on this in mind that higher the amount of security deposit with the company, a higher percentage of revenue sharing will be distributed to sub-brokers at last.
Check this table below for better understanding of Consortium Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50000 – Rs.1,50,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise||Saaketa Consultants Franchise||Prudent Broking Franchise|
|Skung Tradelink Franchise||Rudra Shares Franchise||Progressive Share Franchise|
|SKI Capital Franchise||Rishabh Securities Franchise||Pravin Ratilal Brokers Franchise|
Consortium Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The rule of infrastructural requirement is required by every company to follow. The compulsory infrastructural requirement of sub-brokers are mentioned below
- You should have a smooth and high-speed internet connection at your office for 24 hours
- Telephone line at office is necessary
- Trading terminals is also required in the office
- The area of office premises is not necessary to maintain
- The number of employees is also not necessary to retain in the office
- Any research service is not necessary to maintain
These are only basis infrastructural requirement which sub-brokers are required to follow
Consortium Securities Sub Broker Offers
The offer provided by the Consortium Securities is more beneficial than its competitors. The candidate working under this company feels that it is feasible to offer various opportunities to each and every customer.
Few offers offered by the Consortium Securities are-
- 10K Initial Deposit
- Flexible Revenue Sharing
Consortium Securities Franchise or Consortium Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Consortium Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Candidate should have at least 10+2 degree as per the regulation.
- An Applicant should have experience of the financial market by having prior work experience.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of computers
- An Applicant should have good communication skills to communicate with the customers
- Should have passed few basic NISM modules on equity, commodities, mutual funds, etc
- Candidate should have enterpreneur and management skills
- Should have updated knowledge of economic, political and environment surroundings
How to become a Consortium Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- Fill all your necessary details in the lead form by clicking here
- Next step is to verify your interest and expectations when you get a call from the company
- You need to fix your appointment with the company sales team
- Ensure that you provide them your brief information by meeting with company sales executive
- Submit all the documents which are required to submit for further verification purpose
- The documents will be verified by the experts of the company
- After the verification process gets completed, your account ID will be given
Documents required to become Consortium Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Cancelled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
- Rent agreement
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Shree Kanha Stock Franchise||Ratnakar Securities Franchise||Prabhat Finance Franchise|
|Shree Bahubali Franchise||Rajvi Stock Franchise||Phillip Capital Franchise|
|SHCIL Services Franchise||Raghunandan Capital Franchise||Peerless Securities Franchise|
Why Partner with Consortium Securities?
Sub-brokers of Consortium Securitiess will get the following investment
- zero account Account opening charges to Sub broker.
- The company retain flexible revenue sharing for the sub-brokers
- Back-office support and feasible market support are provided.
- Sub-brokers get an opportunity to work under the renowned company
Consortium Securities Franchise Conclusion
Consortium Securities is the foremost broking house in India. We can conclude that the company provides huge beneficial offers to the customers.
The company follows integrity and ethical business practices. The company follows its core values of integrity, transparency and commitment to place customers interest first.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Shah Investors Franchise||R Wadiwala Securities Franchise||PCS Securities Franchise|
|Satco Capital Franchise||R K Global Franchise||Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise|
|Safal Capital Franchise||Quantum Global Franchise||Pace Stock Broking Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Consortium Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|