BP Equities Franchise is a subsidiary company of the parent company BP Wealth which was originally founded in 1987. They have been able to stand tall in the service industry because of their strong value system and principles that the follow.
Nevertheless, in this article, we would be taking a quick peek into BP Equities Sub Broker, its Business Partnership model, try to understand what types of partnerships they deal in, what does it entail for the partner, what benefits and advantages does a partner get on being associated with them and what are the procedures involved.
In a nutshell, we will give you a complete brief about this company and their business practices so that you can make a collective decision accordingly.
BP Equities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|BP Equities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About BP Equities Franchise
B P Equities is a Private Full Service Broker which was originally founded by Mr. Babubhai P Thakker in the year 1987, however it got officially registered in 1997. Babubhai had a vision of taking trading to a different level by integrating technology & research and giving simplified options to traders.
That’s when he founded this company. BO Equities is currently managed by the Managing Director of the company Mr. Yuvraj Thakkar.
They have based their entire business on 4 principles or values which they profoundly follow: Dynamism, Integrity, and Technological Superiority & Diligence.
In the last 3 decades, they have managed to acquire and sustain more than 35000 clients with over 350 offices across the country and more than 1500 trade Work Stations.
To get associated with BP Equities, you’ll have to enroll for a license and that takes around a month to get the code activated. Also, the turnaround between the business done and the payout receiving is generally done with 30-31 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of BP Equities
Types of BP Equities Partnership Association
BP Equities runs its Partnership business with two distinct business Models, I.e Sub Broker & Remisier. Lets understand how both of them are different than each other.
- Sub Broker
BP Equities Sub Broker or BP Equities Authorized Person
BP Equities has been extremely transparent and clear in the two business models that they follow. They validate each candidate’s credibility thoroughly before assigning them the respective role and business model.
In both these business models, all the payouts and procedures would be different from the revenue sharing model to the brokerage percentage and also their initial security deposit.
Benefits of BP Equities Authorized Person
Being associated with the legendary BP group itself yields a lot of benefits; we have mentioned a few critical ones below:
- BP Equities has been a market leader since many years and being associated and working under its brand umbrella itself is a privilege for many
- The strong focus that the company has on Technology enables the traders and business partners also to leverage from this benefit.
- BP Equities Sub Broker program has launched various innovative trading platforms which allow smooth trading and seamless transactions which can be done from anywhere and any location
- They have a very flexible commission plan which ensures that the Sub Broker gets due credit for the efforts put in
- They have a strong back office support team which is available round the clock to ensure complete assistance is provided to customers as well as Business Partners
BP Equities Remisier
Benefits of BP Equities Remisier
BP Equities Partner Revenue Sharing or BP Equities Sub Broker Commission
B P Equities, as mentioned earlier, has been in the business of Stock trading since more than 3 decades now and hence they know the importance of Sub brokers and the value they add to the business.
Hence the revenue sharing also has been done very considerately. For a Sub Broker, they share around 60-80% of the Total business value converted by the partner and for a Remisier, they share 25% flat as the commission.
Another reason why they shell out less revenue margin to the Remisier than the Sub Broker is because the Sub broker has purchased the license from the company and has the authority to operate more like a full fledged broker by himself, whereas the Remisier will continue to need the company’s assistance for completing each transaction.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||BP Equities Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||40% – 20%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with BP Equities
BP Equities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Before getting into a decision making stage, there are certain factors that you need to know about getting associated with any company as a Sub Broker and the primary factor is the initial Security deposit amount.
If you want to register yourself as a Sub Broker with BP Equities, you need to have a minimum Security deposit ranging between Rs.50,000 to Rs.200,000. The higher deposit amount guarantees higher facilities and perks by the company.
Hence the seasoned Sub Brokers would go for a higher deposit to enjoy those benefits.
For a Remisier, the Security deposit is a fixed amount i.e. Rs.25,000 as a onetime charge. There is no slab or variance amount in the same.
Check this table below for better understanding of BP Equities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise||Saaketa Consultants Franchise||Prudent Broking Franchise|
|Skung Tradelink Franchise||Rudra Shares Franchise||Progressive Share Franchise|
|SKI Capital Franchise||Rishabh Securities Franchise||Pravin Ratilal Brokers Franchise|
BP Equities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
As already observed, B P Equities is known for being a considerate and liberal company with value system which enables everyone’s growth.
They want the best for their business partners as well and hence would not make stringent policies and procedures which become hindrance in their association.
The Infrastructure requirement that they have is also fairly simple and reasonable to setup a business. They are not looking at elegant and large office spaces, they are just looking at a minimum requirement of an office area of about 150 sq ft.
Some other mandatory requirements would be having an internet connection to access the trading portals and platforms, Trading terminals which could be in sync with the business requirement and some telephone connections to be able to reach out to clients.
BP Equities Sub Broker Offers
Certain offers that B P Equities is Zero Deposit option where one can also register without paying any deposit, but that’s only for a renown broker who has been in the industry since long and has a stable credential.
They also have flexible revenue sharing options for Sub Brokers depending upon their Security deposit amount and their portfolio of transactions that they would be doing.
BP Equities Franchise or BP Equities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to BP Equities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
When you apply for a Sub Brokership with any company, you need to first check the eligibility criterion as per the company norms and procedures. B P Equities also has a minimum eligibility criterion which are mentioned below:
- Minimum qualification of 10+2 or HSC or equivalent to this degree is a must for becoming a Sub Broker. One thing that you need to keep in mind is that you should be 10+2 completed while applying for the Sub Brokership
- One must have the required registration by the Stock Exchange Bureau of India (SEBI) which is a mandate to become a Sub Broker
- Your year of experience is also taken into account for this role. You should have at least two years experience as a Sub Broker or working in the financial industry with ample knowledge of the stock market.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all the financial products and knowledge of the stock broking field is also preferred
How to become a BP Equities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The process for becoming a Sub Broker with B P Equities is also fairly simple. You just need to follow some basic steps and your partnership can start off instantly
- On the official website of BP Equities, click on the “Partner with us” tab on the top right corner.
- The system will be directed to a registration page where you need to fill some details
- Fill all the details accurately – Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, Contact numbers, email id, Current Income, Bank account details etc.
- Please make sure that you fill all the details accurately and check for any errors
- When you click on submit, the system will prompt you to upload some KYC documents. Upload these documents online itself and get done with the registration process.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a verification call from BP Equities Sales team. Once the validation and verification is done, the final joining formalities will be carried out. You will be a Sub broker within 3-4 days of enrolling and registering.
Documents required to become BP Equities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Passport size photographs
- Adhaar Card
- SEBI Registration certificate
- Academic qualification documents
- Birth Certificate copy
- Proof of Investment
- Cancelled cheque for bank account details
- GST Registration certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Shree Kanha Stock Franchise||Ratnakar Securities Franchise||Prabhat Finance Franchise|
|Shree Bahubali Franchise||Rajvi Stock Franchise||Phillip Capital Franchise|
|SHCIL Services Franchise||Raghunandan Capital Franchise||Peerless Securities Franchise|
Why Partner with BP Equities?
Tying up with B P Equities gives you lots of benefits and advantages as a Sub Broker:
- Their large customer base and their widespread network across the country can boost your business expansion plans
- The broking house state of the art trading platforms enable smooth work for the trader as well as the Business Partner.
- Their marketing campaigns and marketing assistance that they provide at regular intervals will surely help you get more business portfolio
- Their strong research and back office team is always readily helping customers who get stuck in any of their trading activities
BP Equities Franchise Conclusion
B P Equities is a renowned name in the financial services industry and undoubtedly a great company to collaborate with as their principles and value systems are very strong which encourage growth for everyone.
Their strong technology orientation keeps them at the edge always and certainly better than their competitors
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Shah Investors Franchise||R Wadiwala Securities Franchise||PCS Securities Franchise|
|Satco Capital Franchise||R K Global Franchise||Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise|
|Safal Capital Franchise||Quantum Global Franchise||Pace Stock Broking Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with BP Equities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|