Celebrus Capital Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Celebrus Capital Franchise is one of the growing broking franchise in the country. The broking house has its existence for about 1 decade now & are doing very well.
This is a detailed review of Celebrus Capital Sub broker business of the Full-service brokerage firm. We will try to analyse what or what not makes it an attractive option for sub-brokers.
Celebrus Capital Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Celebrus Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Celebrus Capital Franchise
Celebrus Capital is a public company engaged in the business of share broking.
It’s a full-service broker with all the value-added features. The company was founded by Mr.Jerry Mathew in 2009.
The company is headquartered in the South Indian city of Kochi in Kerala. CELEBRUS facilitates trading for investors in equities, commodity futures and currency.
It is a member of BSE, NSE, MCX-SX and commodity bourses MCX, NCDEX and NMCE. They have been providing superior integrated services to investors across the country on the strength of its competency in research, experienced dealers and personalised services.
The company has an overall star rating of 3, which is good by industry standards, although some of the individual segments like offers, market share etc are rated lower.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Celebrus Capital
Types of Celebrus Capital Business Models
Celebrus Capital is a full-service broker. They have mainly the following business models –
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker
- Remisier Program
Celebrus Capital Sub Broker or Celebrus Capital Authorized Person
One of the main business models the firm offers is the sub-broker business model. Some highlights of their sub-broking business are the low pay out time of 35 days.
Even the sub-broker code activation takes only 35 days. The sub brokers can be termed as an agent who can help the members in terms of trading.
Benefits of Celebrus Capital Authorized Person
- Can assist consumers while trading.
- Get pay out within just a few days.
Celebrus Capital Master Franchise Model
The master franchise business model provided by Celebrus Capital offers a much better and greater investment opportunity to the franchisors than any other traditional franchises.
Benefits Of The Celebrus Capital Master Franchise
- The master franchisers get the opportunity to operate the territory. For example, a particular franchise country or a region.
- They get better opportunities as a master franchise.
Celebrus Capital Remisier
Remisier is nothing but a brokerage agent who is self-employed in the firm. The Remisier’s revenue depends on the commissions from all the works that the remisier carries out for their clients.
Benefits of Celebrus Capital Remisier:
- The incentive is lucrative and has no boundaries.
- The agent can earn as much as a business he carries out.
Celebrus Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Celebrus Capital Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing models available for Celebrus Capitals are –
Master Franchise – After depositing an amount between 2 lakhs to 5 lakhs, a master franchise can get a revenue sharing of about 70% to 80%.
Sub Broker – A sub broker can get a revenue share of 50% to 70%.
Remisier – This model gets a revenue sharing of approx. 20%.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Celebrus Capital’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master franchise||70% – 80%||20% – 30%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Celebrus Capital
Celebrus Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Security deposit scheme for Celebrus Capitals are available as followed –
Master Franchise – For Master Franchise, one can deposit a minimum amount of Rs.200,000 to a maximum of Rs.500,000.
Sub Broker – The security deposit amount for a sub broker can be between Rs.50,000 to Rs.100,000.
Remisier – The security deposit for the remisier is Rs.10,000.
Check this table below for better understanding of Celebrus Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Master Franchise||Rs.200,000 – Rs.500,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise||Saaketa Consultants Franchise||Prudent Broking Franchise|
|Skung Tradelink Franchise||Rudra Shares Franchise||Progressive Share Franchise|
|SKI Capital Franchise||Rishabh Securities Franchise||Pravin Ratilal Brokers Franchise|
Celebrus Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Celebrus insists on some basic minimum infrastructure requirements for starting the sub-broking business with them.
These include and office area of minimum 200sq.ft and a minimum employee strength of 2. The expect the sub-brokers to provide research services also.
They should also have telephone lines and internet connections. However, they don’t insist on having any trade terminals.
Celebrus Capital Sub Broker Offers
Celebrus Capitals had always offered attractive franchise offers to their sub-brokers. This is one of the reasons for their good network of sub-brokers. The offers include
- A low initial deposit of 10,000.
- Flexible revenue sharing model.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid.
However, they don’t offer some services which are provided by other service providers. These are
- Zero deposit schemes: CELEBRUS lacks zero deposit schemes, which if present would have been quite attractive for the sub-brokers.
- They don’t have a flat revenue-sharing offer, another attractive proposition.
The offers can easily be availed by all Celebrus Capital Authorized Person once they register with Celebrus Capital.
Celebrus Capital Franchise or Celebrus Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Celebrus Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria for becoming a sub-broker with the CELEBRUS CAPITALS is minimum. These include
- The person applying should be at least 18 years old
- The candidate must have registered with security regulator SEBI
- They also require a minimum experience in the stock market.
- The company reserves the right to do a thorough background check prior to admitting someone as a sub-broker. A clean financial record may be necessary in this regard.
How to become a Celebrus Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Here we mention a step by step procedure to follow if you want to join the sub-broking business of Celebrus Capitals –
- You will be required to fill up an application form with all the relevant details like name, email and contact number
- There will be a telephonic verification of your application.
- After the verification, a team from the firm will approach you with all the details of the scheme.
- In the next step, you can directly communicate with an authorized executive of the main brokerage firm and finalise the various details and specifics of the program.
- After finishing all the above-mentioned formalities, you will be registered as a sub-broker of the company and a sub-broker ID will be generated for you. This process normally takes around 35 days.
Documents required to become Celebrus Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Shree Kanha Stock Franchise||Ratnakar Securities Franchise||Prabhat Finance Franchise|
|Shree Bahubali Franchise||Rajvi Stock Franchise||Phillip Capital Franchise|
|SHCIL Services Franchise||Raghunandan Capital Franchise||Peerless Securities Franchise|
Why Partner with Celebrus Capital?
There are a number of reasons why you should prefer to partner with Celebrus Capitals for your sub-broking business. Some of the important reasons are listed below.
- Good revenue sharing model – Celebrus Capitals is among the best in the industry as far as revenue sharing is concerned.
- Good technology platform – The company offers some of the latest technology platforms for its clients.
- Training Support – Celebrus Capitals give all necessary support to their franchise like in client dealing or product introduction.
- Advisory Support – They give advisory support with respect to equity and commodity market.
- Brand Value – The company is having a brand value of its own and the franchise gets the chance to benefit from this.
Celebrus Capitals Franchise Conclusion
We did a thorough analysis of the various features of the CELEBRUS CAPITALS’ sub-broking business.
There are many advantages in partnering with this brokerage firm, although there are some lacunae.
However, it is certain that people who partner with this firm in the sub-broking business are in a privileged position compared to other sub-brokers.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Shah Investors Franchise||R Wadiwala Securities Franchise||PCS Securities Franchise|
|Satco Capital Franchise||R K Global Franchise||Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise|
|Safal Capital Franchise||Quantum Global Franchise||Pace Stock Broking Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Celebrus Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|