Exclusive Securities Franchise claims to be the perfect blend of young, dynamic and experienced professionals who are bound together to serve their respective clients by a culture of mutual trust and commitment.
Although, not as big a name as some of the other giants within the Indian stock trading and broking industry, they still have made a repo for themselves among their respective clients.
As of today, we have drafted in this particular article to evaluate Exclusive Securities Sub Broker program on the basis of multiple parameters including the story of their origin, the specific business models, the services and offers they extend towards their business partners, the revenue sharing model & more.
Exclusive Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Exclusive Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.5/10|
About Exclusive Securities Franchise
Exclusive Securities Franchise was formed as a full service brokerage house within the commercial jurisdiction of Indore, Madhya Pradesh in the year 1994 by their respective patron and founder Purushottam Gupta.
The corresponding franchiser currently claims to be serving over 20,000 (twenty thousand) clients with the help of their state of the art infrastructure and strong financial solutions.
The corresponding franchiser has been typically known for a rather inspiring motto “Client First Client Always” among their respective clients.
Exclusive Securities Franchise typically takes in a time of 31 (thirty one) days in order to generate and issue a new Sub Broker’s Code and 33 (thirty three) days in order to pay out any and all kind of outstanding amount.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Exclusive Securities
Types of Exclusive Securities Business Models
Exclusive Securities being a mediocre yet firm brokerage house providing extensive business association and distribution facilities, provides their prospective business associates with only one kind of business model that is the Sub Broker business model.
- Sub Broker or Authorised Person
Exclusive Securities Sub Broker or Exclusive Securities Authorized Person
Exclusive Securities has come up with the idea to execute and implement the Exclusive Securities Sub Broker business association and distribution model in order to cater to the needs and requirements of those people or organizations who might have an interest in taking up the business distribution rights.
Nevertheless, this particular business model does not guarantee the engaging business partners of having a complete area wise business dominance on behalf of the corresponding franchiser.
They, however, are allowed to provide their respective clients with any kind of added advantages on their own end.
Benefits of Exclusive Securities Authorized Person
Registering oneself for acquiring the rights to the Exclusive Securities Sub Broker business association and distribution model comes in with a lot of perks.
We, however have mentioned only a handful yet lucrative ones in here:-
- Exclusive Securities Sub Broker model ensures that the respective business associates getting engaged with the corresponding franchiser get to provide the exact same financial products, services as well as an exclusive access to the corresponding franchiser’s trading platforms (remote or otherwise) to their respective clients without any kind of interference from the franchisers themselves.
- Having the ownership of the Exclusive Securities Business Partner model ensures that the respective business associates getting engaged with the corresponding franchiser get to provide any kind of additional support or services to their respective clients in accordance to their own affordability and convenience without being interfered by the corresponding franchiser.
- Ownership of the Exclusive Securities Authorised Person program ensures that the respective business associates getting engaged with the corresponding franchiser get to commence and execute business on behalf of the corresponding franchiser without having to worry about any kind of internal competition from their respective co-business associates.
- Exclusive Securities Sub Broker program ensures that the respective business associates getting engaged with the corresponding franchiser get to generate, manage and grow their own respective clientele without having to share all the information with the corresponding franchiser.
Exclusive Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Exclusive Securities Sub Broker Commission
The broking house is a fully integrated non banking financial services provider and brokerage house giving out business distribution rights to their respective business partners where they typically pay off an amount worth 55% – 75% of the overall revenue generated by their respective clients.
If you are wondering about the overall difference that the corresponding franchiser maintains in terms of commission, then you must acknowledge the fact that selling different financial products related to different asset classes fetches in different profit margin for the corresponding franchiser as well.
Furthermore, the difference also exists due to the different set of arrangements their respective business partners have along with the corresponding franchiser.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Exclusive’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%||45% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Exclusive Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Exclusive Securities Franchise typically charge their respective business associates taking up the rights of business distribution in accordance to the corresponding franchiser’s Sub Broker model an amount varying from Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand) to Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakh) in terms of Security Deposit as the initial investment while beginning the partnership tenure.
The overall difference in the deemed Security Deposit occurs majorly due to the reason that the corresponding franchiser provides different set of services and offers to the business partners paying off different fees.
Furthermore, the corresponding franchiser also does not disclose about the money or investment required in order to gain access to certain registration and certifications deemed mandatory by the franchiser.
Check this table below for better understanding of Exclusive Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
Exclusive Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Exclusive Securities Franchise can be considered rather strict in terms of the set of requirements they seek to have from their respective business partners or associates.
As a matter of fact, the corresponding franchiser seeks their Sub Brokers to have an office area worth at least 100 sq ft, their own research services, at least one active telephone line to cater to the communication needs and an active internet connection capable of looking after multiple online trades going on at the same time along with a few communication requirements.
Exclusive Securities Sub Broker Offers
Exclusive Securities Franchise offers their respective business partners and associates with merely one offer that is the provision to leverage their Flexible Revenue Sharing model.
Exclusive Securities Franchise or Exclusive Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Exclusive Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria of Exclusive Securities Franchise is inclusive of many requirements, which are all deemed mandatory to have for their respective business partners as per their rather strict business policies:-
- It is a must to have an experience of two consecutive years in the filed of active stock broking and trading activities.
- Educational qualification of at least ten plus two or intermediate is compulsory.
- It is a must to have the basic knowledge of operating many computer related programs like MS Excel to look after the analytical and operational purposes.
- Knowledge about various financial products and services being dealt in by the franchiser is mandatory.
- It is a must to have a certificate by the NSIM to be accredited on to the applicant’s name.
How to become a Exclusive Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Registering for the Exclusive Securities Sub Broker business association model is a very easy task and can be easily accomplished by simply taking care of the steps as mentioned underneath:-
- Click on a particular button that states “Become a business partner / associate”. The button can be located at the end of this article.
- Fill up the complete form that pops up on clicking on the aforementioned button.
- Submit the form and upload a set of some other required documents on to the website. The list of the documents have already been provided before.
- Wait for one of the corresponding franchiser’s associates to call you and hand you over the relevant business rights.
Documents required to become Exclusive Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Investment Proof
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
- GST Registration
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Cancelled Cheque
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Academic Certificates
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Exclusive Securities?
Exclusive Securities Franchise has a lot to offer to their respective business associates and partners. Nevertheless, we have only mentioned a few of them in here:-
- The people of organization engaging into business association with the corresponding franchiser will get an exclusive opportunity to receive the rather helpful Client Dealing Training from the corresponding franchisers on occasional basis.
- Exclusive Securities Franchise has been known amongst their respective business associates and partners to provide them with exclusive Trading support.
- The business model has been known among their respective business associates and partners to provide them with explicit access to allow their respective clients to use the Back Office Support on their behalf, thus enabling the employees of their business partners to focus on generating more business and managing the in hand activities with precision.
- Exclusive Securities Franchise promises a hefty income to their respective business partners on the basis of all the business they generate.
- The corresponding franchiser has been actively serving within the Indian stock trading and broking industry. This can be used to draw the attention of a lot of potential clients.
Exclusive Securities Franchise Conclusion
As far as our verdict is concerned, we believe that Exclusive Securities Franchise is a name that can be trusted by the business associates as well as by the clients (investors) alike.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Exclusive Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|