Competent Finman Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Competent Finman Franchise is a well-grounded and premier stock brokerage company aims to offer various products and services to a large number of customers.
The company is proud to satisfy a large number of customers by providing them exemplary products and services.
This article will provide you brief information about Competent Finman Sub Broker, its customer ratings and review, business models, sub-brokers revenue sharing model and many more.
Competent Finman Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Competent Finman Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Competent Finman Franchise
Competent Finman commenced its business in the year 2000 in Chandigarh by Ranjan Chawla. The Company retains its registered head office in Chandigarh.
Competent Finman is a diversified financial service organization offering brokerage service in both primary and secondary market. (Capital market segment, a derivative segment of stock and commodity exchange).
Apart from this, the brokerage house also offers on-line depository services to the clients including retail investors, HNIs and Corporate account.
The brokerage house retains membership of FAO segment of NSE, CM and F&O Segment of BSE, Depository Participant of CDSL and membership of MCX and NCDEX.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Competent Finman
Types of Competent Finman Business Models
There are 2 types of Competent Finman Franchise association:
- Sub-broker business model
- Remisier Business Model
Competent Finman Sub Broker or Competent Finman Authorized Person
Competent Finman offers a wide range of products and services to the customers and business collaborators. The Company maintains a professional research team who deliver comprehensive research reports which help customers to take an optimum decision.
The company even maintained advance technology for trading purpose. The revenue sharing model of Competent Finman is feasible and security deposit cost is also affordable.
Under this model, the candidate applying as Competent Finman sub-broker can start its own business with the company name. Sub-brokers are required to receive clients for the company and can set up their own office for working with the clients.
Benefits of Competent Finman Authorized Person
- Sub-brokers can offer all the financial products and services to the customers from one place.
- Customers can enjoy the trading facility from BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX
- The dedicated relationship is appointed by the sub-broker for the customer’s comfort
- Attractive revenue sharing
- Development training programs are arranged by the Competent Finman for the sub-brokers
Competent Finman Remisier
Entrepreneurs who desire to set up their own business without any capital cost and want to work independently are known as remisier.
Eligibility of Competent Finman Remisier
- Candidate should have 3-4 years of selling experience
- Candidate applying for Competent Finman is required to deposit security amount cost which ranges from 5000-20000
- A good tracking record
Benefits of Competent Finman Remisier
- Minimum initial investment
- Easy registration process
- Attractive revenue sharing
- No need to spend anything on infrastructure
- Can work from anywhere
Competent Finman Partner Revenue Sharing or Competent Finman Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing of the Competent Finman sub-brokers and Remisier primarily rely on Franchise cost and Security Deposit cost of sub-brokers.
The sub-broker revenue sharing of the franchise of Competent Finman ranges from 50%-75%. The primarily depends on Franchise Investment.
The revenue sharing of Remisier of Competent Finman ranges from 10%-20%. It basically depends on the security deposit cost of sub-brokers.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Competent’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||50% – 25%|
|Remisier||10% – 20%||90% – 80%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Competent Finman
Competent Finman Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
A security deposit amount is deposited by the sub-brokers to the Competent Finman.
The minimum security deposit cost of Competent Finman sub-broker is Rs.50,000 and the maximum is Rs.150,000
The minimum security deposit cost of Competent Finman Remisier is Rs.5,000 and the maximum is Rs.20,000.
Check this table below for better understanding of Competent Finman Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
|Remisier||Rs.5,000 – Rs.20,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise||Saaketa Consultants Franchise||Prudent Broking Franchise|
|Skung Tradelink Franchise||Rudra Shares Franchise||Progressive Share Franchise|
|SKI Capital Franchise||Rishabh Securities Franchise||Pravin Ratilal Brokers Franchise|
Competent Finman Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Here are the details of Competent Finman sub-brokers’ Infrastructure Requirement.
- It is not compulsion to offer Research services to the customers of Competent Finman
- Minimum 1 personnel should be present in the office
- It is not compulsory to offer internet connection and telephone connections services to the customers
- The trading terminal facility is compulsory and it should be offered to the customers
- The minimum area of office premises of Competent Finman sub-brokers should be of 100 SqFt
Competent Finman Sub Broker Offers
A sub-broker plays the role of an agent of the company. Customers of the Competent Finman place all its orders and transactions through the sub-broker of competent Finman.
Following are the offers provided by the Competent Finman Sub Broker Program –
- Flexible revenue sharing is allowed
- Flat Revenue Sharing and Zero Revenue sharing with prepaid id not authorized
- Sub-brokers of Competent Finmam do not permit its customers to place orders of less than Rs.10000 Initial Deposit
Competent Finman Franchise or Competent Finman Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Competent Finman, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years or above
- Candidate should have at least 1-2 years of experience of the stock market and trading
- Qualification of the candidate should be graduation
- The candidate should able to understand the basic financial transaction
- Should know the basic computer knowledge
- The candidate should have good management and communication skills.
- The candidate should have comprehensive and updated knowledge of the stock market
- Candidate should have all the necessary documents requires for sub-broker registration
How to become a Competent Finman Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- Mention all the necessary details by clicking on the lead form
- The company representative will call you to verify your details and know your interest
- Competent Finamn team will ask you suitable time to fix an appointment
- Discuss every terms and condition of sub-broker ship with them
- Deposit the security amount and provide all the required documents asked by the Competent Finman team
- Competent Finman will verify the documents provided by you.
- After completion of the verification process, an ID of the sub-broker will be given to you
- The whole procedure will be completed in 5-6 days
Documents required to become Competent Finman Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Cancelled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Shree Kanha Stock Franchise||Ratnakar Securities Franchise||Prabhat Finance Franchise|
|Shree Bahubali Franchise||Rajvi Stock Franchise||Phillip Capital Franchise|
|SHCIL Services Franchise||Raghunandan Capital Franchise||Peerless Securities Franchise|
Why Partner with Competent Finman?
Here are the various reason to partner with Competent Finman:
- As the company is renowned and leading financial service provider, so it will help Competent Finman sub-brokers to get more and more customers
- Sub-brokers will be capable to serve the need of the customers as after taking sub-broker ship they will have wide-experience
- Sub-brokers will able to get more and more experience
- Taking the authorization of sub-broker ship will help Competent Finman to grow their business
- More and more candidate will apply for Competent Finman Sub-brokership as the Company is leading in finance industry.
Competent Finman Franchise Conclusion
Competent Finamn is the leading financial service group offering brokerage services to the customers. The organization ensures to offer superior quality service to the customers through Competent Finamn sub-brokers.
The experts of the company are highly qualified and experienced who helps you to generate more and more wealth.
The sub-brokers of the Competent Finman sub-brokers strive their best to satisfy the customers by offering them quality services at a modest price.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Shah Investors Franchise||R Wadiwala Securities Franchise||PCS Securities Franchise|
|Satco Capital Franchise||R K Global Franchise||Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise|
|Safal Capital Franchise||Quantum Global Franchise||Pace Stock Broking Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Competent Finman
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|