CD Equisearch Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner Review
CD Equisearch Franchise is one of India’s leading Stock broking Franchise companies that deal majorly in the HNI segment and institutional sales.
Dating back its legacy of over 30 years, CD Equisearch is known for its fair market dealings and ethical business practices.
In this article, we would be taking a quick look at the CD Equisearch Sub Broker Program, the various offers & benefits they provide to their Sub-brokers, their initial business investment charges and also the kind of infrastructural demands that the company has from the Sub Broker.
We would also provide complete details on how to register with them as a business partner and what are the documents required for the same.
CD Equisearch Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|CD Equisearch Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About CD Equisearch Franchise
CD Equisearch is a Private Full-Service broker which was founded by Mr. Chadravadan Desai in Mumbai, Maharashtra in the year 1995.
In the 30 years, the company has seen many ups and downs and has also grown itself strong in the Stockbroking industry.
They have a stronghold in the Institutional stockbroking and the HNI stock broking segment.
Trust and Transparency are the backbones of this company. The company has managed to cultivate the organization to such a large scale only because of these two principles that they ensure fair business dealings with their partners and customers and make sure everyone gets value for their money.
They deal in an array of financial products namely Equities, Derivatives, Commodities, Mutual Funds, IPO, Fixed Deposits and Insurances as well.
The Company deals with Private Wealth management services for HNI customers.
Getting associated with CD Equisearch is not a herculean task, there is a simple process of registration which takes approximately 31 days to complete as the code is activated around that much time.
For the trade payout, the payments happen in a 3-4 week cycle from the date the transaction was completed.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of CD Equisearch
Types of CD Equisearch Business Models
CD Equisearch deals with two types of business partnership models – the Sub Broker model and the Remisier model. Let’s understand what are the benefits of each and what are the differences
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
CD Equisearch Sub Broker or CD Equisearch Authorized Person
A Sub Broker is an intermediary person or agency between the Stockbroker and the customer. He works on behalf of the Broking house, uses their tools and helps investors to trade through the exchanges.
With CD Equisearch, the Sub Broker will get all access to their portals and trading platforms and their job is to get customers on-boarded and help them trade.
Benefits of CD Equisearch Authorized Person
You can think of not one, but many benefits of being associated with CD Equisearch; some of them are mentioned below:
- The company’s long association in the Stockbroking space itself is the cutting edge that they have over the other competitors
- CD Equisearch offers a wide range of products and services to market and grows their business
- They provide complete marketing support to the Sub broker through multiple channels like TV, Newspaper, customized Mailers to customers, posters and banner, etc.
- They also provide in-house training to the Sub-brokers and their employees on the complete product range and their benefits
CD Equisearch Remisier
The Remisier is more like an agent who works directly with the company and gets a commission on each closed transaction.
He does not necessarily need to have a fixed office space and trading tools etc.
He just needs to add the customer to the pool, the client servicing will be done by the company itself.
Benefits of CD Equisearch Remisier
Similar to the Sub Broker, the Remisier also gets various benefits from the CD Equisearch association, let’s have a look at some of them:
- Training and Marketing support provided
- 24X7 Back office support provided
- Flexible working conditions without any targets
- They also provide their trading portals and applications to use.
CD Equisearch Partner Revenue Sharing or CD Equisearch Sub Broker Commission
CD Equisearch also has a very versatile and dynamic Revenue sharing model as well.
While they do have flexible revenue sharing options wherein they have larger shares given to the Sub-brokers who contribute large volumes to the business, but on a general trend the revenue sharing for a Sub broker would be anything between 50% – 70% of the total revenue generated by that Sub broker.
For a Remisier model, the revenue sharing is 20% flat for the amount of revenue generated by them because that’s more like a commission given to the agent, most of the backend work for all Remisier cases needs to be done by the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||CD Equisearch’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||60% – 30%|
|Remisier||20%||90% – 80%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with CD Equisearch
CD Equisearch Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Every Stock broking company would ask you to pay a minimum security deposit amount before starting with them as a guarantee in case anything goes wrong in the business handling.
Similarly, even CD Equisearch has its protocol for a Security deposit; they have a different range for Sub broker and a different one for the Remisier.
A Sub Broker needs to keep minimum Rs 50,000 – Rs 100,000 as a Security deposit whereas for a Remisier, that amount is only Rs. 10,000.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Ratnakar Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs 50,000 – Rs 100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise||Saaketa Consultants Franchise||Prudent Broking Franchise|
|Skung Tradelink Franchise||Rudra Shares Franchise||Progressive Share Franchise|
|SKI Capital Franchise||Rishabh Securities Franchise||Pravin Ratilal Brokers Franchise|
CD Equisearch Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
CD Equisearch, being a very liberal organization, is not very hell-bent on imposing certain rules and norms on their Sub-brokers & Remisiers to follow them.
All they need is to have the best business practices to be carried out by their business partners and no customer should be given mis commitment.
They don’t have any clause or conditions of a minimum office space or minimum employee strength; however, they do say that basic Internet connection & Research services are a must for the business to run effectively.
CD Equisearch Sub Broker Offers
CD Equisearch provides various offers to the Sub Brokers like Flexible revenue sharing option, access to their trading terminals, regular in-house training sessions for knowledge upgradations and much more.
However, they have not been very open about having Zero Deposit or 10k initial deposit as they perpetually want the Sub-brokers to be willing to invest some kind of amount for their startup.
This way they are ensuring the seriousness and genuineness of the business partner.
CD Equisearch Franchise or CD Equisearch Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to CD Equisearch, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Every Stock broking house will check for some basic eligibility criteria before boarding a Business Partner to validate that the right profile is working for their organization. Similarly, even CD Equisearch has a basic criterion that they check each partner on:
- Every Sub broker or Remisier is expected to be at least minimum 10+2 pass or have an equivalent degree while applying for the Sub brokership
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a broker or financial advisor dealing with financial products is also preferred
- The SEBI certification for becoming a sub-broker is also essential
- Sound knowledge of all financial products including the stock market, mutual funds, insurances, fixed deposits, debentures, and bonds, etc would be an added advantage
How to become a CD Equisearch Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Getting associated with CD Equisearch is also not a tough task, all you need to do is register online and someone from their sales team will get in touch with you to complete the formalities.
- Go to the official website and click on “Join us as an Associate”
- You move to a registration page. Here you need to fill your details like Full Name, Age, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, contact details. Business Address, Nature of Business, Income, Reason for applying for the Partnership, etc.
- When you enter all the details, pls ensure that you check thoroughly for any errors.
- Once you click on the submit button, it will also prompt you to upload your KYC documents there.
- Upload all your KYC documents and click on register.
- On successful registration, the CD Equisearch team will contact you to validate all the information and verify the eligibility. Once that is complete, your activation code will be generated and you will become a Sub broker within 3-4 weeks of registration.
Documents required to become CD Equisearch Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card copy
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Educational qualification docs
- SEBI Certificate
- Income documents
- GST Registration proof
- Passport size photos
- A canceled cheque for bank account details
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Shree Kanha Stock Franchise||Ratnakar Securities Franchise||Prabhat Finance Franchise|
|Shree Bahubali Franchise||Rajvi Stock Franchise||Phillip Capital Franchise|
|SHCIL Services Franchise||Raghunandan Capital Franchise||Peerless Securities Franchise|
Why Partner with CD Equisearch?
CD Equisearch provides you with many reasons why you should join them as a Business Partner; some of them are mentioned below:
- Strong and legendary experience and exposure in the Stock Broking industry
- They are extremely robust in their Fundamental Researches and analytics work
- Zero Account opening charges facilitate more trade
- Diverse presence in many cities across the country
- Round the clock back office and customer support team to assist the customers as well as Business Partners
- They provide three trading platforms – Web-based, Desktop based and Mobile Application as well. This facilitates faster and smoother trade
- Online fund transfer facility is also provided through their portal
- They also provide a dedicated Relationship Manager for assistance
- You can trade with multiple segments and multiple exchanges at the same time
CD Equisearch Franchise Conclusion
CD Equisearch id a dynamic and fast-growing company and focuses a lot on customer experience.
Working with them as a business partner will boost your career and growth path as well as they are always open to provide flexible solutions to their partners.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Shah Investors Franchise||R Wadiwala Securities Franchise||PCS Securities Franchise|
|Satco Capital Franchise||R K Global Franchise||Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise|
|Safal Capital Franchise||Quantum Global Franchise||Pace Stock Broking Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with CD Equisearch
|Top Full-Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|