Sushil Finance Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Intraday trading can bring in a good amount of profit if done with the help of a good broker house. In this article, we shall discuss Sushil Finance Intraday Trading in detail and help you understand how the company provides strong support to its clients.
Sushil Finance is one of the top-notch finance houses of the country and provides a wide range of financial services. It is a full-service brokerage house that has its headquarters in Mumbai. This broker house was established by Mr.Sushil N. Shah in the year 1982.
Sushil Finance has over 450 business partners that are spread in 21 states and more than 150 cities. With a client base that counts more than 120,000 this broker house has an asset value of above Rs.6000 crore.
The broker house is extremely appreciated by the clients for its superb business schemes and transparency. In this article, you will be able to learn about Sushil Finance Intraday charges, procedure, margin, and advantages.
Sushil Finance Intraday Trading & Benefits
Intraday trading and regular trading are two different processes altogether. Regular trading is comparatively easier but the benefits offered by broker houses on intraday trading are attracting more investors. Sushil Finance Intraday Trading has also got many advantages that we shall discuss below.
- There are no account opening fees charged by Sushil Finance. This helps new investors to a great extent as they can avail of the wonderful services offered by the broker house free of cost.
- The broker house does not levy any annual maintenance charge or AMC on the trading account. This means seamless services without any expense.
- Sushil Finance maintains advanced trading platforms that allow effortless trading from the comfort of one’s house. These platforms are extremely easy to use and are loaded with amazing features.
- The broker house is very transparent with its clients and notifies them with all the important details.
- Clients get the facility of Sushil Finance Intraday Tips that are highly beneficial and help in trading correctly.
- The broker house has got flexible brokerage plans that allow investors to choose as per their convenience without sticking to a single one.
- There are heavy discounts on brokerage fees offered by Sushil Finance and thus, the total cost of any transaction comes down much lower than the actual one.
Open Sushil Finance Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Sushil Finance?
Intraday trading is much more difficult than regular trading any given day and traders know it very well. A thorough idea of the stock market along with expertise in the business process is considered to be very important for this trading method.
But Intraday Trading in Sushil Finance is made easier and clients are provided with a lot of assistance. There is an easy process that needs to be followed by a client for initiating intraday trading with this broker house.
You will find details of the process below.
- The foremost step of the process is opening a trading account with the broker house and for that; you will have to fill up the account opening form that is available on this page. After filling it up, submit it and you will be contacted by the representatives of the broker house and they will guide you.
- After your account will be activated, the broker house will send you your account ID and password that should not be shared with anyone.
- You will have to log into your account using the account ID and password provided by Sushil Finance. After logging in make sure that you change the password and set something that is unique and hack-proof.
- Then you will have to choose shares that you want to invest in from the long list available. If you are new then you should surely refer to the advisory tips that are provided by the broker house. It will help you in investing in the correct shares that can bring in profits.
- You should create a watch list for your convenience. This watch list will display those shares which you are interested in and you will be able to get updated about their real-time condition in the market.
- After choosing the shares you need to buy them and for this, you will have to enter the buy or sell section of your account. There you will have to select the ‘intraday trading’ option to make sure that you initiate intraday trading and not regular trading.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Sushil Finance Intraday Charges
A trader might carry out any number of transactions of any amount of money but the brokerage shall remain only 0.03%.
There are also some other charges and taxes that a trader needs to pay on each transaction and they are discussed below.
- Transaction charge on the total transaction value
- Sushil Finance Intraday Brokerage that is charged on the total amount of transaction
- STT or Securities Transaction Tax
- Stamp Duty that is decided by the state where the transaction is processed
- SEBI Turnover Charges as decided by SEBI
|Sushil Finance Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.03%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Sushil Finance Brokerage Calculator|
Sushil Finance Intraday Charges are 0.03% and the broker house has kept it fixed at this percentage.
You will be able to understand the above illustration better with the help of the following example. Let us assume that you have bought 1000 shares at the rate of Rs.2 per share. Then your total holdings will become Rs.2000 (2 * 1000).
Now the price of each share hikes and becomes Rs.3 and you want to sell all the 1000 shares. Then you will be earning Rs.3000 (3 * 1000) from the whole deal. Your turnover will be of Rs.5000 and you will make a profit of Rs.1000.
Now if this transaction takes place in Kerala then you will have to pay the following charges:
- Brokerage charge: Rs.1.500
- STT: Rs.0.630
- SEBI Turnover charge: Rs.0.010
- Stamp Duty: Rs.0.100
- Transaction Charges: Rs.0.163
- GST: Rs.0.299
Therefore, the total brokerage charge will amount to Rs.2.702 and you will be able to earn a profit of Rs.997.298.
Sushil Finance Intraday Margin
Sushil Finance Intraday Margin is helping investors trade in a higher value of shares. The company offers exposure of up to 16 times the actual holdings of a client.
|Sushil Finance Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 16x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Sushil Finance Margin Calculator|
For example, if your present holding is of Rs.5000 then you will be able to trade in shares with Rs.80,000. You will be granted Rs.20,000 due to the Sushil Finance Intraday Limits that is 16x. The extra amount needs to be paid back to the broker house adding interest.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Sushil Finance Trading – Types
A client can conduct trading with the help of all the Sushil Finance Trading methods. These trading methods are namely online trading, offline trading, and trading over the phone.
The trading platforms maintained by the company help in seamless Sushil Finance Online Trading. Clients can also visit a branch of the company for offline trading or call the executives for on-call trading.
Sushil Finance Intraday Trading – Conclusion
It can be safely concluded after going through the whole of this Sushil Finance Intraday Trading review that is undisputed one of the best.
You can visit a branch of the broker house or call the executives if you have any queries regarding their trading processes. The broker house will surely try to help you to the greatest extent.
Open Sushil Finance Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|