Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Jainam Share Consultants is one of the elite brokerage houses in India. The company was established in the year 2000, ad has been ever since providing exceptional Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Trading Services.
Founder of the company is Jitendra Shah and it was incorporated within the city limits of Surat, Gujarat. The company has registrations with BSE, NSE and MCX-SX. This give the traders registered with the company a wider and authentic reach to shares.
Moreover, the company even acts as the DP to CDSL. Over all these years, it has established over 50 branches in India. And, it has even developed many outstanding trading platforms which lets its clients carry out Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Trading easily.
Here is everything you need to know if you are a client of Jainam Share Consultants or wish to be one.
Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Trading & Benefits
We’ve mentioned all the relevant benefits associated with Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Trading in this section. You must understand that Intraday Trading is considered to associate a lot of complexities.
In fact, the risk associated with this kind of trade is even greater. However, the fact that it brings equivalent amount of profit cannot be ignored either.
So, just take a quick glance at the list below:
- The company has some of the best trading platforms to offer. In fact, they’ve developed some state of the art platforms for the traders. These platforms are even rigged with AI to help the traders even further. We’re referring to their Robo Advisory facility.
- This company has a sufficiently wide network of branches across the country. In fact, all the 50 branches of the company are used to provide exceptional offline trading facilities.
- The company has many other flexible trading services to offer apart from Intraday Trading. This helps the traders to have a wide perspective of the market.
- Jainam provides express services related to Account Opening. In fact, the company do not seek any charges for this purpose. Moreover, the traders are not even required to pay any sort of AMC for trading account.
- The best part of the company is swift resolution of complaints. This includes the company’s service executives. And, they are well trained in their domain.
- The company is even registered with all of the best exchanges of the nation. This enables the traders to seek better and authentic shares within the market.
- Extra Trading Margin is as well provided by the company. They grant upto 8x trade margin for that matter.
- The company grants many Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Tips. These include Weekly Reports, Monthly Reports, Top Picks, Free Stock Tips, Research Reports and more.
Open Jainam Share Consultants Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Jainam Share Consultants?
Jainam Share Consultants provide many benefits to their clients. And, now you know about them all. So, it’s time to move ahead. It’s time that we tell you how to do Intraday Trading in Jainam Share Consultants.
So, here’s how the process leads:
- The first step in this process is to ensure that you have a Trading account – Jainam Share Consultants Trading Accounts. However, no need to worry if you do not yet have one of these accounts. On that scenario, you must check out some of the other articles we’ve shared earlier. They’ll lead you through the entire process of registration for a new Trading Account.
- Once you get your hand on the Trading Account, you must move ahead to the next step. This step requires you to log on to the new Trading Account. You can use your old account as well if you already have one. Any of the platforms provided by the company can be used. However, the first time loggers need to change the default password provided along with the new trading account. This will restrict any unauthorized access to your account.
- The next step in this process includes a lot of choice making, where you choose which shares you should trade in. You must create a new watchlist in the trading platforms you’re using, to make this step easy. This will help you to isolate the shares for trading. In fact, it’ll even help you to monitor the shares in real time. You can even bring into use the researches provided by the company.
- The last step in this process is to go ahead with the trade. In order to execute this step properly, there are two phases. The first one requires you to go to the ‘Buy / Sell’ Section. And the second one requires you to select the ‘Intraday / Day Trading’ option before making the trade.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Charges
Jainam Share Consultants Intraday charges are a mix of brokerage and other taxes. That’s why we’ve tried to differentiate the Jainam Share Consultants Intraday brokerage into fragments. And, this includes:
- A Transaction charge worth 0.00325% is charged over total turnover.
- A STT or Securities Transaction Tax worth 0.0126%. This is charged over total turnover.
- SEBI Turnover Fee is charged at 0.00005% over total turnover.
- A Stamp Duty is charged as per varying state regulations. This depends on the state where the trade takes place.
- Even 18% GST is charged over the sum of brokerage and transaction charge.
|Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.03%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Jainam Consultants Brokerage Calculator|
This entire thing can be better understood with an example. And, this includes believing in a hypothesis.
So, assume that you’re interested in buying certain shares of a specific company. You want to make the trade from Delhi. The shares of this company are priced at Rs.500 each. And, you decide to buy a total of 200 shares. So, you make an investment of Rs.1,00,000 while purchasing.
Now, assume that you experience a huge growth in the market. This leads a price hike of Rs.300 in the unit share. Therefore, you get Rs.1,60,000 as you sell the entire lot. Now, you need to pay off the brokerage and certain taxes to the company. So, you pay an amount of Rs.139.571.
Thus, your net profit is worth Rs.59,860.429.
Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Margin
Jainam Share Consultants, grant a total of 8x margin in terms of Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Margin. Thus, a trader registered with the company can fetch 8 times more shares than his / her actual holding capacity.
|Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 5x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Jainam Consultants Margin Calculator|
Try to understand this with an example as well. A trader has Rs.100 in his account balance. Therefore, by using Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Limits, he can get additional shares of worth Rs.500.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Jainam Share Consultants Trading – Types
Jainam Share Consultants Trading is same as any of their competitors. This can be basically categorized into two types. We’re referring to Jainam Share Consultants Online Trading and Offline Trading facilities.
The offline trading advisory and other facilities are taken care of through the 50 branches. However, the online trading facilities and advisory are taken care of though the company’s three distinct trading platforms.
Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Trading – Conclusion
We have complete trust in Jainam Share Consultants and their Jainam Share Consultants Intraday Trading Service. And, we say so without any bias whatsoever.
The company has decent trading platforms integrated with Robo Advisory. And, even the offline advisory is commendable through Relationship Managers and multiple branches. Moreover, the brokerage is not that high either. We feel this to be a win win deal on the whole.
Open Jainam Share Consultants Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|