Shri Parasram Holdings Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Consider your interest in intraday fulfilled, with this end to end information on Shri Parasaram Holdings Intraday Trading.
Shri Parasaram Holdings is a full service brokerage house hailing from New Delhi. The company came into picture in the year 1994. And, it’s always been led by its founder Ravinder Kumar Aggarwal. The company has shown enormous growth and evolution in its journey of the last 25 years.
In fact, it has taken the offline financial advisory facilities to a whole new level. The company currently operates from its headquarters in New Delhi. However, it’s managed to spread its network of over 400 branches across the nation. It’s network of branches and franchisees is one of the largest in India.
We’ve created this article to specifically analyse and review a particular services it provides – Shri Parasaram Holdings Intraday.
Shri Parasram Holdings Intraday Trading & Benefits
Intraday Trading is a crucial part of the Indian financial trading economy. However, most traders like to stay clear off it. The reason behind it are the complexities involved.
However, with grerater complexities and risks, it even ensures greater profits. And, it’s a two way deal for the traders and brokerage firms. That’s why the firms keenly provide additional benefits to the Intraday Traders.
And, Shri Parasaram Holdings intraday Trading is not that different from others.
So, here’s the list of all the benefits it grants to its Intraday traders:
- The very first benefit it provides is related to account opening. Yes! You guessed it right. The company grants free Trading Accounts to Intraday Traders. In fact, it doesn’t even incur any kind of AMCs on the accounts. In simple words, it means lifetime worth of free access to the trading accounts. And, that too with all the tools and industry reports associated with them.
- They have a flexible brokerage plan for the traders. In fact, the traders can themselves select the plan of their liking and convenience. Moreover, they even introduce certain discounts on the brokerage at times. And, that’s just the icing on the cake. We say so because the best part about their brokerage plans is a free brokerage for 1 month.
- The company grants several industry related reports and updates for free. In fact, Shri Parasaram Holdings Intraday tips include company Reports, Daily Reports, Company Stock Review and Top Picks amongst others.
- The company has over 400 branches spread across the country. This allows to easily access the offline advisory facilities provided by the company.
- They even grant up to 6 times trade margin to their clients. This allows the clients to fetch more shares at a given time than they can really afford.
Open Shri Parasram Holdings Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Shri Parasram Holdings?
If you want to initiate Intraday Trading in Shri Parasaram Holdings, then you’re at the right place. In fact, we’ve drafted a thorough guide for you to follow. However, you must ensure that you implement each step with precision and at the correct order:
- So, the first step requires you to have a Trading Account. And, we’re very specific about a trading account with Shri Parasaram Holdings here. If you do not have one, there are some of our other articles that can help you in this matter. In fact, they provide very distinctive guidance to getting the registration for a Trading Account done.
- Now, assuming you have your hands on one of their Trading Accounts, it’s time we move ahead. The next step for you is to access your Trading Account. You may do so from any of the authorized trading platforms of the company. However, you must only use the login credentials specific to your account, i.e. the username and password are granted to you at the time of registration. We must suggest you to change the password nonetheless. This allows to handle the account with utter safety.
- The third step is to decide which shares to trade in. This is easy and can be done with the financial reports given by the company. So, you must first create a watchlist, and, then you must track their market performance every few minutes.
- The last step is to trade in the shares you prefer. For this step, simply go to the ‘Buy / Sell’ menu within your account’s trading panel. And, then select the ‘Intraday Trading’ option while selling or buying in the shares.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Shri Parasram Holdings Intraday Charges
The clients can choose from many Shri Parasaram Holdings Intraday brokerage plans. Nonetheless, Shi Parasaram Holdings Intraday Charges are ranged 0.02%. The charges can even be considered as the sum of the following:
- Incursion of Transaction Charge worth 0.00300%. This is understandably incurred on the transaction value.
- Inclusion of 18% GST over the sum of brokerage and Transaction Charge.
- 00005% of SEBI Transaction charge as incurred over the total turnover.
- And, a certain amount of Stamp Duty. Thi is collected as per the norms of the state where the transaction takes place.
|Shri Parasram Holdings Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.02%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Parasram Holdings Brokerage Calculator|
Let us illustrate it for you. Consider buying the shares of a specific company with unit share value of Rs.100. So, in buying 20 shares, your investment value is accounted worth Rs.2,000.
Now, if you sell the entire holding when the unit price is at a higher value, say Rs.130, then you’ll be getting Rs.2,600 out of it. However, your profit will only be caluculated after paying the taxes as below:
- 9.200 as brokerage
- STT as Rs.0.580
- SEBI Turnover Charge as Rs.0.009
- 0.460 as Stamp Duty
- Transaction Charge as Rs.0.133
- And, Rs.1.680 as GST
So, you get to earn Rs.587.938 after paying a brokerage and other charge worth Rs.12.062.
Shri Parasram Holdings Intraday Margin
Shri Parasaram Holdings Intraday limts provided to the traders is a trade margin of upto 10x. Trade margin is basically the loan amount that a brokerage firm sanctions to a trader for a specific trade.
This allows the traders to fetch more shares than their actual capacity at the moment. However, the loaned amount must be paid back with proper interest.
|Shri Parasram Holdings Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 5x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Shri Parasram Holdings Margin Calculator|
For instance, consider that you have an account balance of Rs.20,000. So, with Shri Parasaram Holdings Intraday Margin, you can get shares of up to Rs.1,00,000. This is a great feature to tap into. And, it specially works in case of heightened opportunities.
Having said that, we must even warn suggest you to read their policies carefully before using this facility. This will help you get a clear picture of the kind of interest you must pay back.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Shri Parasram Holdings Trading – Types
Shri Parasaram Holdings Trading is highly adored for their offline advisory. However, even Shri Parasaram Holdings Online Trading facilities are not to be taken for less.
The company typically has three distinct platforms to offer. One of them is the Shri Parasaram Holdings Trading Terminal, second one is Shri Parasaram Holdings Web Trading Platform and finally Shri Parasaram Holdings Mobile Trading App.
Shri Parasram Holdings Intraday Trading – Conclusion
Shri Parasaram Holdings Intraday Trading sums up to be a trusted brokerage house for us. And, we’re especially considering the facilities they grant in terms of Intraday Trading. They have an amazing network of authorized branches.
This enables them to grant superior offline advisory. Moreover, they even provide flexible brokerage charges. In short, we believe in their services and we recommend them too.
Open Shri Parasram Holdings Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|