Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Monarch Networth Capital represents two of the best financial service providing firms. It is the merger between the Monarch Group of Companies and Networth Stock Broking Limited. The intraday service offered by them is referred to as Monarch Networth Capital Intraday.
The tactical merger was carried out in the year 1993. And, it was carried out under the patronage of Vaibhav Shah. The company has always had its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. And, it claims to be the leading stock broking firm in India.
For over two decades, it has presented the clients with suitable and smart investments ideas. And, it does so with the help of its 85 branches located across the country. Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Trading is one of the astoundingly segment provided by the company.
Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Trading & Benefits
This section concerns specifically with the benefits involved in Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Trading. In fact, we have even tried to elaborate each of the benefits for better understanding.
So, just take a look at the list provided below:
- They provide a free Trading Account to their clients. In fact, they further extend this gesture by not charging any AMC. The accounts even come loaded with access to multiple trading platforms. This means that the clients can use these platform and other features without having to pay even a single penny.
- The company is registered with NSE and BSE. This allows the traders to access all the major shares in the market with ease.
- The company even acts as the Depository Partner to CDSL. This makes the online and offline fund transfers to and from the Trading Account easier. Thus, the clients need not worry about getting into any sort of hassle related to these.
- They only need their clients to maintain a minimum balance of Rs.2,500 in their accounts. This is a genuine and reasonable rule. And, it really does not affect the trading capacities of the clients in long run.
- They charge their customers with a specific Brokerage Plan. This eliminates the scope for any confusion within their clients. It even ensures the integrity of the company client relationship. That’s because the company does not discriminate in between different clients.
- Monarch Networth provides flexibility in terms of buying and selling of shares. This is done by incorporating multiple trading platforms. All the platforms are developed in house. And, they provide client oriented trading solutions as well through these platforms.
- They even provide multiple trade advisories including many Monarch Networth Capital Intraday tips.
Open Monarch Networth Capital Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Monarch Networth Capital?
We’ve mentioned all the benefits associated with Intraday Trading in Monarch Networth Capital. However, the traders often get afraid of the complexities associated with Intraday Trading.
Complexity is one of the many reasons why Monarch Networth Capital takes special interest in this matter. They have made the entire Intraday Trading procedure extremely easy for the clients.
Here’s how you can do it:
- The first step is to get the access to one of Monarch Networth Capital’s Trading Accounts. And, this is way easier than it much initially appears. So, there’s nothing to worry if you do not have the access to one such account. All you need to do it follow us. In fact, we’ve garnered many articles that can guide you throughout the entire registration process.
- Once you get access to your Trading Account, you need to move ahead to the next step. This includes you to log into the new Trading Account. You can even use your old account if you have one. Even the trading platforms can be selected as per the clients’ convenience. However, you must keep in mind to use the account specific login credentials. Next, you must change the default password after your first login. This helps in retaining the security of your Trading Account. And, it even ensures that your trades remain unharmed and unaffected from outer threats.
- The next step in line is to determine the shares to trade in or out. This can be done using the watchlist facility in the trading platforms. These watchlists can be created by the users. And, basically help in segregating and monitoring certain specific shares. Facilities like Company Reports, Fundamental Reports and more.
- The last step in this process is to commence the trade. This requires you to go to the ‘Buy / Sell’ section within your Trading Account. You must even select the ‘Intraday / Day Trading’ option before clicking on the trade button.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Charges
Monarch Networth Capital Intraday charges are incurred as a bunch of multiple taxes and commission. In fact, the Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Brokerage can be divided into:
- A Transaction charge worth 0.00350% is charged over total turnover.
- A STT or Securities Transaction Tax worth 0.0126%. This is charged over total turnover.
- SEBI Turnover Fee is charged at 0.0002% over total turnover.
- A Stamp Duty is charged as per varying state regulations. This depends on the state where the trade takes place.
- Even 18% GST is charged over the sum of brokerage and transaction charge.
|Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.03%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Monarch Networth Brokerage Calculator|
Let’s make this even simpler to understand. And, to do so we need you to believe in a hypothetical situation.
So, suppose that you want to commence the trade from Assam. You decide to buy 100 shares of a particular company. The unit share price of this company is accounted for Rs.1,200. Therefore, your net investment is accounted for Rs.1,20,000.
Now, if you sell the shares at an elevated price of Rs.1,500 each, then you get Rs.1,50,000 in total. However, after paying a brokerage and taxes cumulated at Rs.1,049.314, you get to keep Rs.28,950.686 as you net profit.
Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Margin
Monarch Networth Capital, being the leading company in this field provides additional advantages to the clients. By additional advantages we mean, the Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Margin. The company provides this facility at a rate of 10x.
|Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 10x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Monarch Networth Margin Calculator|
This means that by using Monarch Networth Capital Intraday limits, on can fetch 10 times more shares than their actual holding balance.
In simple words, a person with Rs.700 in his account can get shares of worth Rs.7,000. However, the additional amount taken for this trade is considered as loan. And, this amount needs to be paid back with proper interest. That’s why we recommend using this facility with proper care.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Monarch Networth Capital Trading – Types
Monarch Networth Capital Trading facilities concern two segments. The segments the company provides are Monarch Networth Capital Online Trading and Offline Trading facilities.
The company has 85 branches to support its offline trading facilities. And, it even has three distinct platforms to grant in terms of online trading facilities. You may use the platform as per your convenience.
Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Trading – Conclusion
We believe that Monarch Networth Capital can be trusted with all of their trading facilities. They have proper infrastructure to support our claims.
Moreover, they have the required experience and knowledge to support newbie as well as seasoned traders alike. For an overall analysis, we believe the Monarch Networth Capital Intraday Trading is a great catch to begin trading.
Open Monarch Networth Capital Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|