Paytm Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
A Paytm Demat Account is of great advantage to the traders as the company provides endless opportunities through it.
The broker house aims at giving all of their services through a digital medium that is accessible to everyone.
The Paytm Trading Account is equally helpful for the traders as they get a lot of useful trading tips through it. The broking company has fully automated recommendation engine.
This article will help you assess the advantages of trading with this broker house as it contains the benefits, account opening charges, account opening procedure and AMC.
Go through them nicely to know the various important details of Paytm Money.
Paytm Demat Account
A Paytm Money Demat Account helps traders to trade profitably and effortlessly. It is the main reason that clients prefer opening a Demat account with this broker house.
The charges are low, but the advantages are in abundance, and they can be summed up as here:
- Traders get a lot of trading benefits in exchange for a less amount of brokerage charge.
- The process is digitalized, and a trader can open a Paytm Demat account from his home through the app of the broker house.
- This broker house offers great support online through the various trading platforms it has got.
- Clients get the most effortless way of trading through this Demat account.
- There is no charge levied on the traders for opening a Demat account with the broker house.
Open Paytm Money Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open Paytm Demat Account?
Traders do not need to make a lot of efforts to Open Paytm Demat Account. They can easily do it online which spares them from standing in a long queue in the branch of the broker house.
The detailed account opening procedure is mentioned below:
- In the bottom of the page, and you will find an “Open Demat Account” button there.
- When you click on the button, an account opening form will appear immediately on your device’s screen.
- You will have to fill-up the form with all the original data and submit it.
- Then an executive from the broker house will contact you and provide you the link of their EKYC completion page.
- You will find another form when you follow the EKYC link, and there you will have to input your AADHAAR Card number, date of birth, and PAN Card number.
- After submitting this form, you will find another form appear on your screen where you will have to enter your bank account details like account number, branch name, IFSC code, etc,
- On submitting this form, you will have to scan and upload your important documents like PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Voter ID Card, a passport-sized photograph, and a cancelled cheque.
- Then you will have to sign the digital form, and this can be done online with the help of your AADHAAR Card. If you do not have an AADHAAR Card.
- After signing the form you will have to pay the account opening charges. It can be easily done online through various online payment portals.
- Once you pay the account opening charges, your account will get activated, and you will be able to log into it and start trading.
Paytm Demat Account Charges
|Paytm Demat Charges|
|Trading Charges [One Time]||Rs 200|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||Rs 0|
|Demat Charges [One Time]||Rs 0|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
Almost all the broker houses levy an account opening charge on its clients, and there are Paytm Money Account Opening Charges too, but that is very less.
This broker house levies a Paytm Money Demat Account Charges of Rs.200 for opening a trading account.
Thus, a trader can open his Demat and trading accounts for a very low cost and enjoy all the brilliant facilities provided by the company.
Traders, however, need not maintain any margin value with the company, and this proves to be very helpful for the new investors who are starting fresh in this field.
The broker house is registered with NSDL and CDSL and offers the facilities of trading shares.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
Paytm Money AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
All the broker houses impose an annual maintenance charge or AMC on its clients, but it is minimal with this broker house. The Paytm Money AMC for the Demat account is Rs.0 only.
There is no AMC charged for the trading account opened with this broker house. This helps traders in saving a lot of their money that they would have to spend on paying the maintenance charges.
Thus, trading with Paytm Money is beneficial in every aspect.
Paytm Trading Account
The advantages that come along with the Trading account of this broker house are huge in measure.
Below you will be able to find out the Paytm Trading Account benefits that will attract you more towards this broker house:
- There are brilliant options for trading in mutual funds through the trading account of this broker house.
- Traders can trade in shares through this account of Paytm Money.
- All the important details are available to clients through this account like the stocks he has invested in, the shares he has brought, balance in his account, etc.
- The company charges a lower amount of money as the account opening charge.
- Clients do not have to pay any AMC on having a trading account.
- They can trade through their trading account without maintaining any margin amount.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
|Edelweiss Demat Account||SAMCO Demat Account||Bonanza Demat Account|
|Geojit Demat Account||Tradebulls Demat Account||Canara Bank Demat Account|
|HDFC Demat Account||Upstox Demat Account||Fyers Demat Account|
|ICICI Demat Account||Ventura Demat Account||IDBI Demat Account|
Paytm Money Demat Account – Conclusion
This article on Paytm Money Demat Account must have surely given you a good insight into the company.
You can, by now, assess the advantages that come on opening a Demat account with this broker house.
Clients are provided with a lot of advantages, and the company also ensures that they are always provided with help.
If you are interested in trading with this broker house, then open a Demat account at the earliest and enjoy all the brilliant facilities.
Paytm Money Demat Account FAQs
Here are the list of FAQs on Paytm Money Demat Account –
Ques – How can I open Paytm Money Demat Account?
Answer – Firstly, you must click on the green button provided in this page, probably at the bottom, which reads “Open Demat Account”.
When you click on it, you will see a pop up form, fill and submit the form to further go through the verification and KYC process of demat account.
Ques – Is Paytm Money Demat Free?
Answer – Yes, in case you choose to invest in stock market via Paytm Money, you have to pay a fee of Rs.0 to open a demat account.
This charge is of one time in nature and does not account to a major expense as well. Also, there is another charge bound to the demat account, i.e. the AMC.
Ques – What is Paytm Money Demat Charges?
Answer – Availing for a demat account firstly includes paying an account opening charge of Rs.0, which has to be paid only at the time of opening an account, i.e. a one time payment.
Next, there is another recurring charge attached to demat account, i.e. AMC, which is Rs.0 per annum.
Ques – Is AMC levied on Paytm Money Demat?
Answer – No, if you hold a demat account, you have to pay an AMC, i.e. the account maintenance charge for the same.
The rate fixed by Paytm Money is Rs.0 per annum, which has to be paid once every year. This amount however does not account to a major expense as it can be seen.
Ques – Is Paytm Money’s Demat Account best?
Answer – Yes, this broker is a part of the discount brokers, who are the cheapest service providers in the market today.
So, investing via Paytm Money, you will save up on a lot of expenses. The addition is the brand significance, which is one of the most trusted payment gateways for a while now.
Ques – Does Paytm Money provide Demat a/c?
Answer – Yes, ever since Paytm has entered the domain of stock brokership, they provide all the stock broker services at cheap prices.
This includes investing in all kind of financial instruments via demat account. You can ensure safekeeping of your financial instruments holding via demat account.
Ques – What Documents are required for Paytm’s Demat?
Answer – Opening a demat account online is a hassle free process where you are required to simple fill a form and submit few documents.
The documents you require must be stored in scan copies for the first thing. They are Aadhaar card, Pan card, passport size photo and also a cancelled cheque.
Ques – Is Aadhaar Compulsory to Open Paytm Money Demat?
Answer – Yes, Aadhaar is mandatory to avail for a demat account as it provides you the feasibility of proving your identity seamlessly, which is must for the KYC process.
At the end of the verification, you can also sign the document online, via your Aadhaar card.
Ques – Is PAN required for Opening Paytm Money Account?
Answer – Yes, PAN Card is indeed a requirement for Paytm Money demat account. You need access to your PAN card which serves as the base for all the financial details requirements.
It also helps you link your bank account to the demat account, so the transfer of funds are made easy.
Ques – Do they Charge Demat Account opening Fee?
Answer – Account opening charge is a one time engagement, wherein the new users have to pay a small amount for the purpose of opening an account.
This one time fee charged by Paytm Money is Rs.0, which is of industry average in nature.
Open Paytm Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|