Trustline Securities Franchise is a well-known stock market franchise business which offers customized investment solutions to institutions, investors, corporate through the wide network of offices that are present across India by dealing with wealth management, insurance, financial markets, real estates, etc.
The company with experiences of 29 years offers a wide range of financial services to fulfill the client’s financial needs fully and also successfully established itself to offer a strong presence in the financial service sector.
We provide a detailed Trustline Securities Sub Broker Program review and wholesome understanding of their initial investment, Revenue sharing model and many other features.
Trustline Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Trustline Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Trustline Securities Franchise
Trustline Securities which is a renowned broking organization for financial service provider is a private based company offering full service broker.
Headquartered in Noida, U.P., Mukesh Kansal established Trustline Securities in the year 1989.
The company takes 25 days to successfully activate the sub broker ID whereas the time taken by the company to give revenue to the sub broker is 4-5 weeks.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Trustline Securities
Types of Trustline Securities Business Models
The broking house provides 2 major franchise business models namely –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Master franchise
Trustline Securities Sub Broker or Trustline Securities Authorized Person
Trustline Securities probably have the highest number of sub brokers or Business Partner in the country.
To be a sub broker, an initial security deposit of minimum Rs 30,000 needs to be paid which is a refundable at the end of the tenure.
The company provides revenue sharing percentage to the sub broker that ranges between 50% and 70%.
Benefits of Trustline Securities Authorized Person
- The Franchise Company even ensures of providing adequate training in forms of sessions, seminars, webinars, etc to the sub brokers.
- The sub brokers are given free trading account.
- Sub-brokers are provided with extensive back-office support.
- The sub brokers are offered with revenue share percentage which rises high 70% with minimum 50%.
Trustline Securities Master Franchise
Master franchise is managed by a master franchisee who spends a large sum of initial fee in order to secure all the rights for developing the particular business in a specified region under a brand name.
After that, it is master franchisee who will be responsible to recruit franchisees in a particular area or providing training and additional support.
The master franchisee needs to pay an initial security deposit of maximum 200,000 which may exceed up to Rs 400,000, while they also receive revenue that varies between 75% and 85%.
Benefits of Trustline Securities Master Franchise
- Master franchise helps to expand the business into another country or city.
- While the master franchisee busy with recruiting, training and providing support to the franchisees, they will earn a tremendous amount of initial franchise fees and ongoing royalty fees.
- The master franchisee will be working with an already successful and proven business model so they would not require reinventing the Franchise Company.
- The master franchisee will operate the master franchise by themselves only with a trainer, an administrative assistant, support staff, etc.
Trustline Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Trustline Securities Sub Broker Commission
Trustline Securities is known to be one of the high remunerating broking houses in the country. The revenue ratio offered by Trustline Securities is very competitive since it has both master franchise and sub broker.
The company offers revenue ratio for master franchise that ranges between 75% and 85% whereas sub brokers are offered revenue of minimum 50% that may exceed up to 70%. There is no revenue sharing for remisier and referral program.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Trustline Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master franchise||75% – 85%||25% – 15%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Trustline Securities
Trustline Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Under the security deposit model of Trustline Securities, the company comprises of master franchise and sub broker. The initial amount of security deposit that is needed to pay by the master franchise varies between Rs 200,000 and Rs 400,000.
The sub broker needs to pay an initial security deposit amount with a minimum Rs 30,000 that may exceed up to Rs 100,000. There is no remisier and referral program provided by the company under the section of the security deposit.
Check this table below for better understanding of Trustline Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.30000 – Rs.100000|
|Master franchise||Rs.200000 – Rs. 400000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|GEPL Capital Franchise||Fairwealth Securities Franchise||Dalal Broacha Franchise|
|GCL Securities Franchise||Fair Intermediate Franchise||Consortium Securities Franchise|
|Ganpati Securities Franchise||Ezwealth Franchise||Compositedge Franchise|
Trustline Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Since Trustline Securities is client oriented and tends to put clients requirement at the top of everything, they expects the sub broker to fulfill certain infrastructure requirements to maintain the stature of the company.
The sub broker needs to possess an office area of minimum 200 Sq Ft with minimum 2 employee strength. Basic amenities like research services and internet connection should be provided by the sub broker.
However, there is no need of either trading terminals or telephone lines.
Trustline Securities Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Trustline Securities regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- The company offers the zero deposit scheme for the sub brokers.
- There is no security deposit facility offered by the company.
- Flexible revenue sharing is available in the company.
- Flat revenue sharing is not availed to the sub brokers.
- The scheme ‘zero revenue sharing with prepaid’ is active in the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Trustline Securities Authorized Person once they register with Trustline Securities.
Trustline Securities Franchise or Trustline Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Trustline Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Trustline Securities provide the basic eligibility criteria or guideline for the individuals who are eager to associate with Trustline Securities as sub brokers:
- While applying for sub brokership in the Trustline Securities, a minimum 21 years of age is required.
- Trustline Securities expects the candidate to have a basic knowledge on the technical terminologies.
- The most mandatory requirement of the candidate is having a registration certificate with SEBI.
- The candidate shall be free from any kind of dishonesty or fraudulency.
- An candidate applying for sub brokership should atleast have a basic knowledge on computer.
- The sub broker in Trustline Securities needs to have an office area to attend the clients.
- The education qualification needed for the candidate is completing the higher secondary level. However, a graduation certificate will be an added benefit for the candidate.
- Trustline Securities expects the candidate have a prior experience with handling financial products’ business. However, an experience with handling stock broking products or working with a sub broker of any company will be beneficial for the candidates. However, an experience with handling stock broking products or working with a sub broker of any company will be beneficial for the candidates.
- The Trustline Securities also wants the sub brokers to be up to date with all the latest information on Politics, Economic and Environment scenario.
- The candidates must be physically and mentally fit and fine for working as a sub broker.
How to become a Trustline Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Trustline Securities Limited provides the candidates who are applying for sub brokership a full guidance to be a sub broker in Trustline Securities:
- Fill the form with putting all the basic details like name, contact number, email ID, phone number, etc.
- Later, the executive of the Trustline Securities will contact the candidate to ensure the correctness of the details and to understand all of the interest.
- The executive of the Trustline Securities will connect the candidate with the business team of Trustline Securities who will proceed the discussion.
- There will be an appointment fixed with the business executives of Trustline Securities wherein the candidate as well as Trustline Securities executive would put forward the expectations and interest and a discussion on revenue ratio, security deposit amount, investment amount, etc will take place.
- The candidate after that will sign on an agreement paper and submit all the documents that are required.
- Post the agreement, a sub broker ID would be handed over to the candidate and the candidate after that can operate the account.
Documents required to become Trustline Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN card
- GST Registration certificate
- SEBI Certificate of Registration
- NISM certificate
- AADHAAR card
- Income proof
- Investment proof for experience
- Canceled cheques
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Fyers Franchise||Exclusive Securities Franchise||Competent Finman Franchise|
|FRR Shares Franchise||Escorts Securities Franchise||Celebrus Capital Franchise|
|Finvasia Securities Franchise||Emkay Global Franchise||CD Equisearch Franchise|
Why Partner with Trustline Securities?
Here are the various reason to partner with Trustline Securities:
- The Franchise Company offers support like Marketing support, Back-office support, trading support and advisory support.
- Zero deposit schemes is active in the company.
- The master franchisee helps the franchisor to gain a lot amount of profit. The master franchisee offers minimum revenue of 75% and 85%.
- Free trading AMC is offered to the sub brokers.
Trustline Securities Franchise Conclusion
The business model of Trustline Securities Limited provides master franchise and sub broker. The Franchise Company offers luring offers and revenue sharing percentage.
The Company takes about total 25 days to successfully activate the sub broker ID whereas the sub broker receives revenue from the company within 4-5 weeks.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Findoc Investmart Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise||Capstocks Securities Franchise|
|Fast Capital Franchise||Dealmoney Franchise||C M Goenka Franchise|
|Farsight Securities Franchise||DBFS Securities Franchise||BP Equities Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Trustline Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|