SS Corporate Franchise is a stockbroker with extensive years of experience in the market. The firm has been a pioneer in the stockbroking industry and with its overall presence and great services, many business associates want to join this network.
The article below will be enumerating the facts and also analyze everything about SS Corporate Sub Broker Program, its business models, their revenue sharing formulae, benefits of each model.
Then the article will also guide you about the application process for the business positions, their eligibility requirements, and other requirements.
SS Corporate Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|SS Corporate Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About SS Corporate Franchise
The firm has a history of 25 years since SS Corporate was founded by Sunil Kumar Gupta.
The firm has its headquarter in the city of New Delhi in Delhi. The firms fall in the public sector companies where the company is listed on a stock exchange.
The firm has been providing all the investment related services for all these years. The firm has a great network of investment professionals – traders, sub-brokers, franchise holders, investors – HNI and retail investors and many more.
If you want to join this network of people, you have to wait for only 28 days as this firm takes only these many days to generate your sub-brokers code. The payment is processed within 30 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of SS Corporate
Types of SS Corporate Business Models
The business models followed by SS Corporate are –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Program
SS Corporate Sub Broker or SS Corporate Authorized Person
The SS Corporate sub-broker’s model is simple and involves revenue sharing.
The sub-brokers gets a share of the revenue generated by them when they sell some products and services of the firm.
The firm provides the dealing rights against a security deposit amount. The sub-brokers can be any in number even in the same place. This builds up the extreme competition.
Benefits of SS Corporate Authorized Person
- Extreme Low investment requirement: The first and most important benefit of being the sub-broker of SS Corporate is that you can keep a very low deposit and start your business. With time you can increase the deposit as well.
- Lucrative commercials: Even with such a low investment requirement, the firm does not fail to offer revenue share which is one of the highest in the market. The firm offers up to 80% of the revenue share to the sub-brokers.
- Not much Infrastructure required: There are very few infrastructure requirements in this model which is another benefit for the sub-brokers. The sub-brokers need not invest a huge amount in building offices, or similar things for being a sub-broker of SS Corporate.
- Great support provided: The firm provides great support to the sub-brokers for their different needs for making their business grow and survive. They provide product training as well.
- Trading terminals: One of the crucial aspects, the sub-brokers get to pitch to the clients is about the trading platforms especially the terminals for trading to the clients. The SS Corporate trading terminals are so advanced and updated, that can attract regular traders.
SS Corporate Referral Program
The referral program of SS Corporate constituted of several people who refer clients directly to the company and get paid for the same.
The SS Corporate offers a flat fee for each referral made by the referrer. The model involves no investment in it.
Benefits of SS Corporate Referral Program:
- Zero Investment Requirement: There is no requirement on investing any capital for joining this business model. You can join for free and start earning every reference you provide and the company utilize that and generate revenue.
- Flat fee: The SS Corporate referral program referrer earns a flat fee for every investor – clients they refer to the firm. If the referred person genuinely opens an account with SS Corporate, the referrer gets paid a flat fee.
- No other requirements for joining: You just need to refer and nothing else. There is no requirement for a walled office, no employees, trading terminals nothing at all.
SS Corporate Partner Revenue Sharing or SS Corporate Sub Broker Commission
The firm must be really favoring the business associates as it provides up to 80% of the revenue to them even after with such a low amount of capital – security deposit.
Though the minimum revenue share a sub-broker can earn from SS Corporate is 60% of the revenue and the maximum being 80%. Both the minimum and maximum are too high for the amount of security deposit they charge.
The referral program candidates earn a flat Rs. 1599 for each of the successful reference. Their revenue model is commission based and no connection with the revenue generated from the clients.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||SS Corporate’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||20% – 40%|
|Referral program||Rs. 1599||NA|
Start your Broking Business with SS Corporate
SS Corporate Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit for the sub-brokers starts from Rs. 35000, which is extremely lower and this attracts many interested people with a low amount of capital.
The maximum amount of security deposit is only Ra. 100000 as well which is one of the lowest in the industry. The sub-brokers of SS Corporate are really fortunate to have such low investment requirements.
The referral program needs no investment as already mentioned in the above paragraph as well. The model is a free investment model.
Check this table below for better understanding of SS Corporate Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.35000 – Rs.100000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
SS Corporate Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The investments in infrastructure required for being a sub-broker of SS Corporate are –
- An office with abundant space for the clients – but there are no minimum space requirements as such. It should be accommodating, that’s it.
- You can keep any number of employee, there is no restriction on the same, neither have they had any minimum number of employee mandate.
- There is no mandatory need for trading terminals and telephone lines as well.
- The only mandatory requirement for the offices are there has to be internet connection; and
- Research services should be there in order to meet the clients need and also advise the best to them.
SS Corporate Sub Broker Offers
The SS Corporate offers include only flexible revenue sharing. The firm does not generally provide extra offers as they already have the lowest security deposit requirement and such lucrative revenue-sharing structure.
The offers can easily be availed by all SS Corporate Authorized Person once they register with SS Corporate.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
SS Corporate Franchise or SS Corporate Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to SS Corporate, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility of a SS Corporate business partner are –
- Education of the business partner must be 10+2 or more than that. The business partners must be educated at this level to understand the different official and administrative and legal requirement of the business. The degree needs to be from only the recognized boards of the country.
- The knowledge of financial products needs to be there. The basic knowledge is anyway mandatory for being in this profession. The SS Corporate products knowledge and understanding will be imparted by the firm itself in their product training sessions.
- The NISM certificate is mandatory for becoming the business partner of SS Corporate and invest for any firm for that matter. It is a regulation of government and SEBI itself.
- The experience is another crucial eligibility criteria for being the business partner of SS Corporate. It is mandatory because without practical knowledge and experience in the market you won’t able to advise the best for the clients.
How to become a SS Corporate Sub broker or Authorized Person?
It is easy to apply for the position – you can start by scrolling down –
- At the end of this review article, you will find a button to apply for the business position with SS Corporate as per your choice.
- Click on that
- You will get redirected to a page. This is a form which needs to be filled with necessary details.
- Once the form is filled duly, submit it.
- Then upload the documents mentioned above for eligibility check.
- If you are eligible, then SS Corporate representatives will call and discuss the further process of application with you.
Documents required to become SS Corporate Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN card
- GST Registration certificate
- SEBI Certificate of Registration
- NISM certificate
- AADHAAR card
- Income proof
- Investment proof for experience
- Canceled cheques
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with SS Corporate?
Reasons to become SS Corporate Partner are –
- Extremely lucrative revenue sharing structure for the business partners
- Trading platforms are well advanced, updated and great range of financial and investment products
- Supportive brokerage house
- One of the lowest investment requirement in the industry.
- Many years of experience which also brings goodwill with it which the business partners can encash.
SS Corporate Franchise Conclusion
The SS Corporate offers a great opportunity for the business partners who want to associate with them.
They not only offer a huge revenue share but also support the business partners.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with SS Corporate
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|