Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise is a well-known share broker and investment advisor known for their rather transparent business attributes. The franchiser has been serving the clients and business partners alike for over than two years now.
Our article today, will be focused on elaborating the details of the franchiser considering their business tactics. In short, you can totally rely up on this article for a detailed review of the franchiser.
Kalpataru Multiplier Sub Broker Program Review will consist a detailed elaboration about the franchiser’s inception story, the business models they engage in, the revenue sharing they follow, the kind of support and other relevant activities they provide.
In short, this article will tell you everything you need to know before engaging into business with them.
Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise
Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise, has been serving the clients across several investment niches for more than two decades.
They were brought into existence in the year 1992 by Ramesh Manya Jain within Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Kalpataru Multiplier provide professional investment solution to their clients across commodity, derivative, currency, f&o, IPO, Demat as well as mutual funds.
The broking house takes pride in proclaiming themselves as a spectrum of vision, style, standard, creativity and honesty. They typically take 30 (thirty) days for allocating a new sub broker’s code.
They also need 35 (thirty five) days to process any outstanding payments for their respective business partners.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Kalpataru Multiplier
Types of Kalpataru Multiplier Business Models
Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise has a lot of options when it comes to offering business engagement models. As a matter of fact, they rely on more than one business model for getting more business partners.
Master Franchise, Sub Broker and Remisier are the three specific business models we are referring to.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
- Master Franchise Model
- Remisier Model
Kalpataru Multiplier Sub Broker or Kalpataru Multiplier Authorized Person
The Kalpataru Multiplier franchise also let their respective business partners to engage with them through the Sub Broker Business model. This model specifically seeks the people interested in commencing business on their behalf but with a lesser investment.
Nevertheless, the overall commission guaranteed as per this business model is also bit less as compared to the Master Franchises.
Furthermore, it also does not guarantee business dominion over any place whatsoever. On the other hand, the investment required to acquire the rights to this business model is way less than the Master Franchise.
Benefits of Kalpataru Multiplier Authorized Person
Having the rights to the Sub Broker business model of the Kalpataru Multiplier franchise comes around with many benefits. Nevertheless, we will confine our focus to a certain of them. As a matter of fact, our list will include the most lucrative benefits:-
- This business model is targeted to the people and organizations who want to invest less. Nevertheless, this does not mean that the business distribution rights get confined by any means.
- This business model ensures pretty good commission rates to the investing partners as well.
- It allows the respective business partners to provide their clients with added advantages as per their own convenience.
Kalpataru Multiplier Master Franchise Business Model
This business model requires the most in terms of investment from the business partners while assuring complete monopoly.
Yes! The Kalpataru Multiplier Master Franchise program guarantees complete business dominance over a certain area.
It also assures the highest commissions from the franchiser in return for business. Simply putting, this business model can be the most profitable if the investment capacity as well.
Benefits of Kalpataru Multiplier Master Franchise
This particular business program does have a lot to offer to the business partners. We have only mentioned a few of them:-
- It offers complete area wise business monopoly to the investors. This means that the investing parties do not have to worry about any kind of internal competition.
- It offers the highest commission rates on each and every business generated by their respective business partners. Furthermore, it also does not limit the quantity of business that can be generated by the investing parties.
- It ensures that the investing partners can use the brand name for all sorts of commercial purposes. This means that the investing partners can operate on behalf of the franchiser with full command over a certain area.
Kalpataru Multiplier Remisier
This business engagement model caters to the needs of the individuals willing to execute business with the franchiser.
Nevertheless, this is only meant for the people who want to act as agents on behalf of the franchiser.
On the bright side, it requires the associating partners to invest a negligible amount. The commission rate, on the other hand is fixed and in fact, one of the highest paying in the entire industry.
Benefits of Kalpataru Multiplier Remisier:
As like the other two business models, the Kalpataru Remisier Business model also has a specific set of benefits. We, however, have tried to mention the most interesting ones in here:-
- This business model ensures complete business rights for a negligible investment. In other words, the business rights as enjoyed by the Remisers is same as that of the Sub Brokers and the Master Franchisers.
- This business model does not require the investing partners to put in any kind of investments in terms of infrastructure.
- The commission rate promised on behalf of every business executed by the respective partners is amongst the highest within the industry.
Kalpataru Multiplier Partner Revenue Sharing or Kalpataru Multiplier Sub Broker Commission
As we have already mentioned, the revenue sharing model being followed by Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise is very specific.
They typically pay back 30% of the revenue generated as business by the Remisiers on their behalf. For the Sub Brokers, the commission rates vary from 50 % – 70 % on the business generated by them.
And, for the Master Franchisers, the commission slab varies from 75 % – 80 % on the business they generate. It is pretty clear that the commission rate is fixed for the Remisiers.
Nevertheless, the variation you spot within the commission slabs of the Sub Brokers and the Master Franchisers has two reasons. One, that selling different financial products fetch variable profits.
And, two, that different business partners have different engagements with the franchiser as per the security deposit made.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Kalpataru’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master Franchise||75% – 80%||20% – 25%|
Start your Broking Business with Kalpataru Multiplier
Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise has kept the overall business investment requirements for their business partners very simple.
They charge an amount Rs.200,000 to Rs.500,000 from the Master Franchise owners. On the other hand, the Sub Brokers are only required to pay Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,00,000.
And, as far as the Remisiers are concerned, they only need to pay Rs.10,000. The variation on the required investment can be held responsible for the different offers and benefits included within the packages.
However, the franchiser does not tell you about other investments. These are needed to be taken care of by the Sub Brokers and the Master Franchisers.
We are talking about the charges required to be paid for acquiring certain certificates deemed as mandatory by the franchiser.
Check this table below for better understanding of Ratnakar Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,00,000|
|Master Franchise||Rs. 2,00,000 – Rs. 5,00,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise has a set of requirements that are mandatory to be followed in terms of infrastructure.
They require their business partners to have an office space with at least 250 sq ft area. They also require them to have a staff size of minimum two people and some industry grade trading terminals.
Furthermore, the associating partners are also required to have an active internet connection that can cater to multiple online trades and communication requirements as the same time.
These infrastructural establishments are not required for the Remisiers, however.
Kalpataru Multiplier Sub Broker Offers
As far as the offers are concerned for the business associates, Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise has only two. They specifically grant their respective business partners with the Zero Deposit and Flexible Revenue Sharing facility.
The offers can easily be availed by all Kalpataru Multiplier Authorized Person once they register with Kalpataru Multiplier.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise or Kalpataru Multiplier Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Kalpataru Multiplier, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria as established by Kalpataru Multiplier Franchiser is must to be followed by the associating business partners. The list consists of several clauses, all of which have been mentioned below:-
- Applicant’s educational qualification must be at least ten plus two. This can exceed, nonetheless.
- The applicant must have a certificate issued to them by the NSIM. The certificate must be provided at the time of registration.
- Applicant must have a valid proof of at least two years of experience in share broking and trading.
- The applicant must have the basic understanding of operating a few computer programs like MS Excel. These skills ought to be used for analytical and operational purposes.
- Applicant must have the complete knowledge of the financial products and services being dealt in by the franchiser.
How to become a Kalpataru Multiplier Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Getting to acquire the business rights to Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise’s various business models is an easy task. All you need t do is follow the steps as we have mentioned below:-
- Look out for a button that states “Become a partner/associate” and click on it.
- Fill up and submit the form that pops up on your computer screen with the right set of information.
- Upload a valid copy of the documents as mentioned above on to the website.
- Wait for one of the franchiser’s representatives to call you and grant you the rights.
Documents required to become Kalpataru Multiplier Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- GST Registration
- Cancelled Cheque
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Kalpataru Multiplier?
There are several reasons to partner with Kalptataru Multiplier Franchise. Nevertheless, we have tried to confine our list to the most compelling reasons. Here is how it goes:-
- Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise have been well known for their transparent business attributes.
- They provide superior support to their business partners. This includes support for marketing, advisory, trading and back office.
- Kalpataru Multiple Sub Broker also provide their respective business partners with several training programs. The list includes dealing training, product training and acquisition training.
- They do not charge any sort of AMC for Trading Account. This can be used to lure in more clients.
- Their commission model is strict and definite. Furthermore, it also ensures handsome payout.
Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise Conclusion
We believe Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise to be a one stop business solution for the people and organizations trying to get into the Indian trading and broking industry with someone who has a lot of experience.
In short, we believe that they can go pretty well for business association purposes.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Kalpataru Multiplier
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|