ISE Securities Franchise is one of the popular broking houses with more than hundreds of franchise models available in India. For 19 years the broking house has been serving its clients with financial solutions.
In this write-up, we will have a detailed discussion of ISE Securities Sub Broker Program, its business models, revenue sharing model, security deposit, brokerage charges, benefits, offers, products, infrastructure requirements and many other important aspects as well.
ISE Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|ISE Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About ISE Securities Franchise
ISE Securities is the best and the oldest share broking house. It is a full-service broker established by K.M. Sivaraman in the year 2000.
The broking house is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has generated numerous positive client impressions.
The individuals worked with the broking house have positively claimed that the broking house offers good security deposit, customer service, experience, support, revenue sharing model, etc.
The sub-broker code activation time of the ISE Securities is 30 days and the payout time is 35 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of ISE Securities
Types of ISE Securities Business Models
ISE Securities is one of the largest companies offers sub-brokership to the institutions and individuals to work with them if interested. The business models of ISE Securities are described below-
- Sub-broker business model
- Referral program business model
ISE Securities Sub Brokers or ISE Securities Authorized Person
ISE Securities offers the most reliable and secure sub-broker business model to its clients or investors. In this model, you can access all kinds of tools and technology used by the company.
All you need is to start-up with a separate workplace from where you can start working along with your clients.
As a sub-broker, you need to avail of sufficient space for trading terminals set-up, VSAT, office premises, etc. Make sure the office place you choose is flexible enough to carry all kinds of business operations, as well as your clients, can easily work from there.
Benefits of ISE Securities Authorized Person
If you plan to begin with a franchise model of ISE Securities broking house, you will surely get the following advantages-
- The company will assist you in the advertising business through multiple advertisement sources.
- You can make use of research services in order to make a wise investment decision.
- You will be allowed to avail of the trading tools and terminal used by the main broking house to your clients.
- The company offers a fair revenue share and also offers an opportunity to earn much better by performing better.
- Its initial security deposit is comparatively lower than other such broking houses.
ISE Securities Referral Program
ISE Securities referral program is very attractive and impressive for the sub-brokers who wants to make extra income apart from their salary or revenue share.
With the referral program, sub-brokers can offer hot leads to the broking house and gain an impressive commission amount from the company.
Usually, the company offers a commission or bonus to the sub-brokers on each referral.
Benefits of ISE Securities Referral Program
The benefits associated with ISE Securities referral program are as follows-
- Sub-brokers can make extra income.
- They can provide numerous hot leads to the company and gain a bonus on each lead.
- It raises the company’s performance and goodwill in the share market.
ISE Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or ISE Securities Sub Broker Commission
ISE Securities is the renowned business model available in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It offers very accurate and impressive revenue sharing opportunities to the sub-brokers. Normally, the revenue amount received by the authorized persons working under the broking house is calculated according to the below-given terms-
- To sub-brokers, the ISE Securities offers a minimum revenue share of 60% to 70% of their hot leads they avail for the broking house.
- For the referral program, the broking house offers a commission amount of Rs. 999 on each refer.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||ISE Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 70%||60% – 30%|
|Referral Program||Rs. 999||90% – 80%|
Start your Broking Business with ISE Securities
ISE Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
If you are planning to join hands with ISE Securities in order to handle its franchise or licensing program, you will then be required to submit a security deposit to the company.
- For the sub-broker business model, the sub-brokers are required to submit a security deposit minimum of Rs. 25000 in the beginning.
- If he wants a huge amount of revenue share from the company, he will be needed to lodge a security deposit of Rs. 100,000. The more security deposit you submit the more revenue share you will get from the total revenue generated by you.
- For the referral program, the company does not ask for any security deposit from the sub-brokers or clients.
Check this table below for a better understanding of ISE Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.100,000|
ISE Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
ISE Securities is the popularly known share broking house available in India. It offers a great opportunity of becoming the company’s sub-brokers to the investors who want to make a decent amount of money.
If you are seriously planning to become a sub-broker of the broking house then you surely need to fulfill the below-provided infrastructure requirements-
- You must have an office area of a minimum of 100 Square feet.
- It is not mandatory to have a minimum of employees in order to run the office.
- Research services are also not important to have.
- Internet connection, trading terminals, and telephone lines are also not mandatory for your workplace.
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
ISE Securities Sub Broker Offers
ISE Securities is a renowned company that avails best offers for all of its sub-brokers. The main aim of the broking house is to provide enough opportunities for every sub-broker working with them.
Here is a quick list of offers facilitated by the broking house for its sub-brokers-
- The broking house is good at providing flexible revenue share opportunities to the investors for satisfaction and ease.
- The company does not ask it’s sub-brokers to submit a 10k initial deposit.
- Flat revenue sharing is also not available.
- It also does not allow sub-brokers at zero deposit.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is also not available.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
ISE Securities Franchise or ISE Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to ISE Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
If you are looking forward to becoming an ISE Securities business partner then you would be required to fulfill below-mentioned eligibility criteria-
- An applicant must be a resident of India.
- He must have passed the 12th standard from any government known institution.
- If you want to apply for a remisier then you require to be experienced as a mutual fund advisor, CA, insurance agent, CWA, financial solutions provider, etc.
- Make sure before applying for the partnership program of the company that you can fulfill the infrastructure requirements of its franchise model.
- Applicants who want to become a sub-broker of ISE Securities need to be a registered member of SEBI.
How to become an ISE Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Follow the steps given below in order to get registered as a sub-broker with ISE Securities broking house-
- Firstly, fill up properly the registration form provided by the company on its website. The details may include- name, mobile no. etc.
- Then, the company executive will call you to know about your interest regarding the licensing program.
- Again the company executive will give you a call in order to provide you with the details of the partnership business. Also, the appointment with the company’s relationship manager will be fixed for the detailed discussion.
- During that meeting, you ask any type of questions regarding the partnership program of the company.
- The company’s relationship manager will acknowledge the terms and conditions of the business.
- After that, you will be needed to submit a security deposit and required personal documents for further verification.
- After the complete verification, you will be provided with an account ID in order, to begin with, the licensing program of the company.
The registration process may take 8 – 10 to complete.
Documents required to become ISE Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with ISE Securities?
ISE Securities is considered as the most reliable and trustworthy broking house in India. It has multiple franchises available across the nation. The benefits of working as a sub-brokers of the broking house are described below-
The broking house is best at offering impressive incentives and transparent revenue returns to all of its sub-brokers, there are many other reasons why one should work as a sub-broker of ISE Securities-
- Sub-brokers can work with a renowned and trusted brand.
- Rapid account opening process available for clients.
- Effective marketing support.
- Flexible revenue sharing
- Back office support
- Dealing with training and more.
ISE Securities Conclusion
ISE Securities is known as the most popular and trustworthy share broking company available in the country.
It offers financial solutions to all clients and investors. Apart from that, the company is also good at offering an opportunity of sub-brokership to the experienced sub-brokers.
If you are looking for any renowned brand for becoming a sub-broker of it, go for ISE Securities.
The ISE Securities offers a fine and transparent revenue share with many other benefits at nominal investment to all the investors.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with ISE Securities
|Top Full-Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|