Inventure Growth Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Inventure Growth Franchise is one of the best financial solutions providers available in the nation. It is greatly known in the stock market because of its qualitative financial service offerings.
Being is a rapidly growing company Inventure Growth sub broker has more than 100 sub brokers available across India. In this article, we will discuss the entire aspects of Inventure Growth broking house.
The factors of Inventure Growth will surely include- revenue sharing models, security deposit, business models, infrastructure requirements, offers, support, benefits and more.
Inventure Growth Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Inventure Growth Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Inventure Growth Franchise
Inventure Growth is the leading stockbroking house available in the stock market. It has done wonders in the market by offering reliable financial services to all of its customers or investors.
It is a full-service broker avails effective financial solutions to the investors or clients. The company was founded by Kanji B. Rita in the year 1995.
The headquarters of the broking house is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The broking company’s sb code activation time is around 31 days or 1 month and it’s payout time is 3-4 weeks.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Inventure Growth
Types of Inventure Growth Business Models
Inventure Growth is the top-notch broking house located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is normally good at presenting the entire spectrum of financial solutions to all of its clients.
The company is also good at providing a sub-brokership opportunity to the interested entities and individuals who seriously want to work with it. The business models of Inventure Growth are described below-
- Sub-broker business model
- Remisier business model
The broking house is good at availing sub-broker business model and remisier business model but does not offer a master franchise and referral program to the sub-brokers.
Inventure Growth Sub Broker or Inventure Growth Authorized Person
Inventure Growth sub-broker business model enables multiple individuals or sub-brokers the freedom to work and earn by using the brand name of the company.
It allows users to execute a monopoly business where more than one authorised person belongs to the same broking house can easily work with the same company.
Benefits of Inventure Growth Authorized Person
The advantages associated with Inventure Growth sub-broker business model are listed below-
- Robust and effective credibility.
- Opportunity to get the licencing program of the leading broking house.
- High revenue share
- Minimal investment amount
- Speedy process of online account opening.
Inventure Growth Remisier
Normally, the remisier act as an agent or partner of the broking house who provides genuine and hot leads to the broking house.
For providing genuine leads, the remisier gets some specific percentage of commission from the company only if the lead gets converted. Such kind of business model assists investors to earn huge amounts of money without making an investment of high value.
Benefits of Inventure Growth Remisier:
The benefits associated with the remisier business model of the Inventure Growth broking house are provided below-
- Gain a good commission amount.
- Construct an effective business with her deposit
- Effective planning and countable experience.
Inventure Growth Partner Revenue Sharing or Inventure Growth Sub Broker Commission
Inventure Growth is a reliable and popular broking house available in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is basically good at availing great and effective revenue sharing for all of its investors.
Usually, the sub-brokers generate revenue and send to the broking house, then on the basis of received revenue the company offers revenue share to its clients. The calculation of the revenue share is done on the basis of the following terms-
- The broking house offers revenue share to the sub-brokers between the range of 50% to 80% on the basis of total revenue generated by them.
- For remisier business models, the revenue share is fixed to 20%. If the remisier is providing hot leads to the company then he will be provided with the 20% revenue share of the total revenue generated by him.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Inventure Growth’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%||60% – 30%|
|Remisier||20%||90% – 80%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Inventure Growth
Inventure Growth Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
As Inventure Growth broking house Is the best at providing the opportunity of sub-brokership to the interested individuals, so it asks for the security deposit at the first stage from them.
If you are planning to be a sub-broker of the Inventure Growth then you will be needed to reserve the security deposit with the broking house in a way to. start working with it.
In case, the sub-broker attempt any kind of default during the licencing program, so the security deposit is normally taken by the company.
- If you want to apply for the sub-broker business model of the company then you need to deposit the security amount of Rs.50,000 or else if you want a great revenue share from the company then you will be needed to deposit a security deposit of at least Rs. 200,000.
- If you are applying for the remisier business model then you will be required to provide a security deposit of Rs. 10,000 to the company.
Moreover, the broking house is not good at offering a Master franchise business model and referral program to its investors.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Ratnakar Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|GEPL Capital Franchise||Fairwealth Securities Franchise||Dalal Broacha Franchise|
|GCL Securities Franchise||Fair Intermediate Franchise||Consortium Securities Franchise|
|Ganpati Securities Franchise||Ezwealth Franchise||Compositedge Franchise|
Inventure Growth Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
If you are looking forward to becoming an authorized person or sub-broker of Inventure Growth then you would require to meet the entire infrastructure requirements of its franchise model.
- Sub-brokers must have at least an office area of 100 sq. ft to work in.
- Sub-brokers need to have at least 1 employee available who can work for them or under them.
- Having research services are not mandatory.
- Internet connection is also not important.
- There should be effective trading terminals available to perform buying and selling of trades.
- Telephone line should be there for huge convenience and satisfaction.
All these are very fundamental infrastructure requirements that any broking house can ask before allowing sub-brokers to work under them.
Inventure Growth Sub Broker Offers
The Inventure Growth provides offers to its investors which are the best offers as compared to its competitors. The company avails enough money earning opportunities for its sub-brokers or authorized persons.
Here is a list of effective offers availed by the company to its sub-brokers-
- The broking house avail flexible revenue sharing.
- For prepaid, there is no revenue sharing.
- The company asks for 10k initial deposit from its clients.
- Flat revenue sharing is not provided.
Inventure Growth Franchise or Inventure Growth Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Inventure Growth, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
If you really want to become an authorized person of the broking house then it is mandatory for you to fulfill the eligibility criteria first-
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- He needs to be 18 years old or more.
- He should be passed with 12th std with any govt recognized institution.
- If you want to become a register of the d broking house then you should be experienced with CA, the mutual fund advisor, insurance agent etc.
- Make sure before you apply for the partnership program of the broking house, you are capable of handling the expenses of infrastructure.
- For gaining the licensing program of the company, it is necessary to be registered with SEBI.
How to become an Inventure Growth Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Inventure Growth has a very simple and easy procedure for selecting sub-brokers. If you want to become a sub-broker of the renowned and popular Inventure Growth broking house then you require to fulfill the below-given steps-
- Firstly, fill up the given registration with accuracy and submit it.
- After the firm submission, any executive from the broking house will call you immediately in order to check if the details submitted by you in the registration form are correct or not.
- After that, you will again receive a call from the company executive and in that call you a meeting with the concerned person of the company will be fixed.
- Then you will be required to attend the scheduled meeting. In that meeting, you will be given details of the company and its partnership program by the concerned person or relationship manager.
- Once the meeting has been successfully done, then the company executive will ask you for some personal details.
- After that, you will be required to submit the personal details to the company.
- Then the details of yours will be verified properly by the company and then delivered to the SEBI.
- Once your personal details are verified and approved by SEBI then you will be able to start up with the company’s licensing program.
Documents required to become Inventure Growth Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Fyers Franchise||Exclusive Securities Franchise||Competent Finman Franchise|
|FRR Shares Franchise||Escorts Securities Franchise||Celebrus Capital Franchise|
|Finvasia Securities Franchise||Emkay Global Franchise||CD Equisearch Franchise|
Why Partner with Inventure Growth?
The advantages associated with Inventure Growth franchise are described below in detail-
The broking house is not only good at offering good revenue returns and great incentives to the clients even it also provides the following other benefits also-
- It offers an opportunity to make earnings with a trusted and reliable brand.
- Speedy online account opening process available for all the clients.
- Trading Support
- Excellent back-office support.
- Advisory support
- Revenue sharing
- Product training and more.
Inventure Growth Conclusion
Inventure Growth is considered as the most popular broking house located in Mumbai. It offers customized financial solutions to clients.
If you are looking forward to improving your financial well-being then you can join hands with the company.
The company provides an opportunity for sub-brokers to join its licensing program. For the licensing program, the broking house provides proper training about its products and also offers a flexible revenue share.
So, if you want to become a sub-broker of any renowned company, you can join Inventure Growth.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Findoc Investmart Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise||Capstocks Securities Franchise|
|Fast Capital Franchise||Dealmoney Franchise||C M Goenka Franchise|
|Farsight Securities Franchise||DBFS Securities Franchise||BP Equities Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Inventure Growth
|Top Full-Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|