Achiievers Equities Franchise is newly established sub broker business in the country. This article details the Achiievers Broking Sub Broker Review with in-depth understanding of their business model, their Brokerage charges, Achiievers Demat Account opening procedure, their trading platforms and much more.
Achiievers Equities Ltd is a leading financial services provider in India since last two decades and has a well-established client base in the Stock broking industry as well.
Achiievers Equities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Achiievers Equities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.1/10|
About Achiievers Equities Franchise
Achiievers Equities Ltd is one of the top broking houses in the country since 1999. Their name was inspired by their vision – “to Achieve” which is to achieve heights of success in the financial services industry and to become a pioneer in the industry by being unique, customer focused and by offering innovative solutions.
Achiievers Equities started its operations in the year 1999 under the leadership and guidance of their Managing Director Mr. Suman Chakravarthy. It was earlier named as “Loknath Enterprise” and later it went on to becoming Achiievers Equities.
In the last 19 years, this company has grown manifolds with respect to the business growth as well as client acquisitions. It operates now with more than 280 Business Partners or Franchises across the country with 6 operating Branches.
Achiievers Equities is registered with all prominent exchanges in India like BSE, NSE, MCXNSEL, MCX-SX, ACE,USD etc and they offer a wide range of products and services to their customers details of which are mentioned further in this article.
Become an Authorized Person of Achiievers Equities
Achiievers Equities Franchise is divided into two types:
- Sub Broker / Franchise / Authorized Person
- Business Development Catalyst
Achieevers Equities Sub Broker or Authorized Person
A Sub Broker or Authorized Person of Achiievers Equities Ltd is basically an intermediator person between the Stock broker and the end consumer. The stock broker himself gives the Sub Broker access to his trading platforms and tools and he then manages the trade for all his clients in return using these tools.
A budding enterprenuer who has some basic knowledge of the stock market can easily become a Sub Broker or Authorized Person with Achiievers Equities and start earning a hefty income through trading.
In return, the company would share a percentage of the revenue generated with the Sub Broker, hence making it a value proposition for both.
The basic expectation that the company has from the Sub Broker is that they should have a running business setup and infrastructure so that the Achiievers Equities business also settles in with that. The Sub Broker’s existing business itself could be a potential market to tap on.
Benefits of Achiievers Equities Sub Broker or Authorized Person
- Flexible Revenue Sharing model
- No conditions on the Initial Security deposit amount
- Free Training will be provided for all products and tools as well
- User Friendly Trading platform
- Online Account opening can be done
- Marketing Support provided by the Achiievers team in terms of Posters, Banners and Hoardings
Achiievers Equities Business Development Catalyst or Remisier
The Achiievers Equities Business Development Catalyst is nothing but an agent/ advisor working for the company on commission basis.
His role would be to get new clients enrolled for the company and get their trading and Demat Accounts opened so that they can trade using Achiievers’ tools.
A BDC or Business Development Catalyst does not need to invest a minimum amount to be associated with Achiievers, he can simply enroll as a BDC and get started.
Achiievers will provide them training on the Stock Broking industry and the products offered by the company but not on the systems and tools training as that is something the company will not give them access to.
Benefits of Achiievers Equities Business Development Catalyst or Remisier
- Can startup their own business without any investment at all
- Attractive commission payouts
- Product and Induction Training will be provided by the company
Achiievers Equities Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
Achiievers Equities Ltd is one of the leading broking houses in India and it focuses a lot on the Sub Broker business for growing their business. Hence they also go all out in extending best Revenue sharing percentage for their Sub Brokers so that they can squeeze out considerable amount of business from them.
Moreover, the revenue sharing model is not a fixed one; it depends on other business enhancing factors as well like the Sub Broker’s total Revenue generated, their acquired clientele and total trade done by them and also the types of products sold by the Sub Brokers.
Achiievers Eqquities Franchise Commission Sharing Models
Although the Revenue sharing model is different for each Sub Broker and Business Development Catalyst depending upon the performance displayed by the respective people; below mentioned is a general overview discussing the range of revenue sharing ratios that Achiievers Equities provides to them:
Since the Sun Broker or Authorized Person model is a more evolved and independent model; that of an entrepreneur dealing with end-to-end client interactions from acquisition to trading accomplishment and also issues resolution; hence it calls for a much higher revenue sharing ratio as compared to the Business Development Catalyst.
Achiievers Equities Ltd offers in the range of 50% to 70% in the revenue sharing ratio to the Sub Brokers; again demarking their performance and profitability exhibited to the company.
As compared to the Sub Broker business model, a Business Development Catalyst gets fairly lower share as it doesn’t necessarily close the entire client journey loop like the Sub broker. He is only responsible for the client acquisition and hence he gets anything between 20-30% of the revenue share.
Check this table below to understand commission sharing better:
|Achiievers Equities Commission||Sub Broker Commission|
|Achiievers Equities Franchise||50% – 30%||50% – 70%|
|Achiievers Equities BDC||80% – 70%||20% – 30%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Sharekhan Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Achiievers Equities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Every Stock Broker demands a certain amount towards a security deposit from the Sub Broker. This agreement happens during the beginning of their association.
This is primarily important to safeguard himself incase of any default or wrong practices done by the Sub broker which could lead to a penalty on the Stock Broker.
This amount could vary anything between 50,000 to 3,00,000 depending upon each company and their norms that they follow. The amount of Security deposit is also determined by the quantum of business generated by the Sub broker.
Below table gives a better perspective of Achiievers Eqquities deposit amount:
|Achiievers Franchise Security Deposit Amount|
|Achiievers Equities Sub Broker||INR 50,000 – 300,000|
|Achiievers Equities BDC||INR 10,000 – 20,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SMC Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Infrastructure Investment by Achiievers Equities Sub Brokers
A Sub Broker or Authorized Person is a representative of the Stock Broker in the true spirit as he is the one who deals with the end customer and does all the transactions for him on behalf of the company. Hence he needs to demonstrate high standards of quality as expected by the Broker himself.
Achiievers Equities Ltd, being the market player in the Stock broking Industry, has a very high stature and image in front of its customers and it expects the same to be maintained by the Sub broker as well.
Hence the Sub Broker is expected to have a decent office with all amenities and facilities, a well maintained infrastructure, an internet Wi-Fi connection, workstations with Computers and Landline telephone connections etc.
They are looking at an up-an-running office to be acquired and functional by the Sub Broker.
Start your Broking Business with Achiievers Equities
Achiievers Equities Broking Franchise Offers
Achiievers Equities Ltd understands and appreciates the growth that the company has gained over the last few years due to their Sub Broker Partnerships and hence its endeavor is to always provide them with the best offers be it on revenue sharing or trainings for better output.
Below mentioned are some of the offers that Achiievers extends to its business partners:
- One of the Highest Revenue sharing ratios in the Stock broking industry
- A myriad range of resources and products to sell; thus making you the one-stop-shop solution provider for your end consumer
- Flexible Brokerage plans
- Low initial Investment as security deposit
- Advanced trading Platforms and tools to enable enhanced trading experience
- Free Research Advisory services
Find more eligibility criteria of other stock broking franchise:
|Just Trade Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Geojit Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Achiievers Equities Franchise Eligibility Criteria
- The incumbent should be min 21 years old if he is applying for a Sub Broker Franchise; 20 yrs old if he applying for an Authorized Person and 18 years if he has submitted his application for a Business Development Catalyst.
- With respect to Educational Qualification too, one needs to be minimum 10+2 pass to apply for a Sub Broker. Min 10th pass if they have enroll as a Business Development Catalyst.
- For a Sub Broker partnership, you need to have minimum 3 years of experience in stock market. Whereas the experience part is not a mandate for the BDC.
- Also a minimum agreeable infrastructure requirement is a must in case of a Sub Broker or Authorized Person; however that is not a mandate when it comes to the BDC.
- In both cases, he, who is applying for any type of association with Achiievers Equities, must be capable to building his local relationship skills and build network and more clients.
How to become Achiievers Equities Sub Broker or Authorized Person?
There are very simple steps you need to follow to become an Achiievers Equities Sub Broker:
- Fill the small interest form of “Join as Business Partner” which includes your name, mobile number, email Id and location.
- Once you do that, an executive will contact you shortly to verify all your details and fix an appointment with the Business Development team.
- As per the appointment, the Business Development executive will visit you in person and explain to you the proposal- model of working, support provided from their end, company’s expectations, Revenue sharing percentage, Brokerage charges, security deposit requirement etc
- Post the discussion and once you both come to a consensus, then the executive will get you to sign an agreement and submit some documents.
- Once this agreement is deposited, a Sub broker code will be generated and you can officially start as a Sub Broker of Achiievers Equities Ltd.
This entire procedure would need atleast 4-7 business days.
Documents required to become Achiievers Equities Authorised Person
List of documents required to start Achiievers Equities Sub broker program:
- Identity Proof
- Proof of Age
- Address Proof
- Qualification Proof – Degree copies
- SEBI registration certificate
- Security Deposit Cheque
Why Partner with Achiievers Equities Ltd?
Lets see why one should select Achiievers Equities Ltd for becoming a Sub Broker:
- Achiievers Equities Ltd has a strong market presence and it’s been one of the top Stock Brokers since around 2 decades now.
- Flexible Brokerage pans: Achiievers offers flexible brokerage plans so that clients can opt for the plan as per their usage. They offer unlimited trade plan wherein you pay a fixed amount and trade unlimited for the entire month; Unlimited trade per day plan wherein you pay a fixed amount for per day unlimited trade and they also have a per trade executed plan.
- An extremely exhaustive product line is what Achiievers offers its customers and hence a delight for the Sub broker as well. You can in turn become the one-stop-shop financial solution for all your customers using this to your advantage.
- Their Research and Advisory team is extremely adapt and responsive and provides latest market research tips to customers frequently
- They have advanced trading tools, which one can access from Laptop, Tab or Mobile as well. The tools are user friendly and equipped with all data handling and management features.
- Achiievers has a robust customer support team ever ready to help customers incase of any issues or queries.
Achiievers Sub Broker or Partner Program FAQs.
Q1. What is the types of Sub Brokers with Achiievers?
Ans: Achiievers has two types of Sub Broker Programs:
- Sub Broker or Authorised Person
- Business Development Catalyst
Q2. What is the age criteria for a Sub Broker and BDC?
Ans: For a Sub Broker, the age criteria is 21 years. For Authorized person it is 20 years and for BDC it is 18 years
Q3. What kind of Marketing support does Achiievers provide?
Ans: They help in all stationary requirements like posters, banners and pamphlets. They also conduct a lot of seminars for awareness
Start your Broking Business with Achiievers Equities Franchise Program
Fine more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise|
|Sykes & Ray Franchise||Geojit Franchise||Arihant Capital Franchise||Aditya Birla Money Franchise|
Most read Articles
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Top Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|