A G Shares Franchise is one of the well known broking franchise provider in the nation. It has hundreds of franchises all over the nation.
The company has provided financial solutions to thousands of clients or investors for easily achieving their financial objectives.
The most popular and successful sub-broking house of the company is located in Uttar Pradesh. Let’s have a detailed discussion about A G shares sub broker review, offers, security deposit, infrastructure requirements, revenue sharing model and advantages.
A G Shares Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|A G Shares Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About A G Shares Franchise
A G Shares & Securities is one of the leading private financial solutions offering company available in India. It is a full-service broker located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
The broking house was established in 1995 by Ajay Kumar Agarwal in the year 1995. Since 1995, the broking house is serving its investors in order to increase their investment returns.
The authorized person activation time of A G shares & securities is around 35 days and payout time is also 35 days. It’s payout time is comparatively better than other such broking houses.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of A G Shares & Securities
Types of A G Shares & Securities Business Models
As it is known that, A G shares & securities is the popularly known broking house which offers sub-brokership to the persons and entities interested in working with them. The stockbroking company’s business models are provided below.
Basically, the broking house has two business models for interested sub-brokers that are listed below-
- Sub-broker business model
- Referral Program
A G Shares Sub Broker or A G Shares Authorized Person
The A G shares sub broker business model enable interested sub-brokers to do business under the industry’s name.
This kind of business model usually acts as a monopoly business through which various brokers can easily work in the same office.
If you are looking forward to joining hands with the renowned A G shares & securities broking house in order to earn a decent amount, you will be required to meet the requirements given below-
- Search for clients
- Understand clients needs and requirements
- Offer effective financial solutions according to the needs of clients.
- Monitor the investments of clients
Benefits of A G Shares & Securities Authorized Person
The benefits of A G shares sub broker business model are listed below-
- Strong and healthy credibility
- Easy opening of accounts with sub brokers.
- Flexible investment value
- Flexible and impressive revenue sharing.
A G shares Referral Program
A G shares & securities have designed a referral program for the investors or sub-brokers who wants to earn extra income.
With this business model, sub-brokers can refer clients to the broking house and earn commission or referral bonus on referring customers.
Benefits of A G Shares Referral Program
The benefits associated with A G shares and securities referral program are given below-
- Generate better rate of interest through marketing strategy
- Increase reputation and brand awareness.
A G Shares Partner Revenue Sharing or A G Shares Sub Broker Commission
A G shares and securities is the topmost broking house located in Agra. The broking house has transparent and fair franchise revenue sharing structure. The A G shares and securities revenue sharing model is briefly described below-
- Sub Broker
- Referral Program
The revenue sharing for authorised persons of A G shares and securities is between the range of 50% to 70%. The commission amount may differ on the basis of security deposit amount available with the broking house.
The commission amount for referral program of A G shares & securities is around 10%. The referral bonus amount is processed only when the lead is proved legal.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||A G Shares Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||50% – 30%|
Start your Broking Business with A G Shares & Securities
A G Shares Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
To gain the sub-brokership license of A G shares and securities broking house, sub-brokers or authorised persons are needed to submit the required security deposit amount.
For the A G shares & securities franchised business models, you will be required to invest around Rs.50,000. And if the sub-brokers or authorised person who want to have greatly impressive revenue share can make the investment of Rs.100,000 as a security deposit.
The investment sub-brokers initially make is fully refundable. It will be returned to the sub-brokers who wants to end up with the licencing program or sub-brokership program.
For the referral program, the investors are required to submit a security deposit of only Rs.1100. The security deposit amount will be kept by the company and you will be given an opportunity to refer new customers and gain commission.
Check this table below for better understanding of A G Shares Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
A G Shares Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
A G shares & securities are one of the best financial solutions providing company.
If you are looking forward to working as a sub-broker of A G shares & securities then you will be required to fulfill the below-mentioned infrastructure requirements-
- The office area required for the A G shares and securities should be a minimum of 100 sq.ft.
- At least one employee is required to handle the franchise model of A G shares & securities.
- A good broadband connection is greatly required in order research for reliable information very quickly.
- You will be highly required to have effective trading terminals or platforms through which you can execute trades easily.
The above-mentioned infrastructure requirements are quite basic for regulating any business.
Investors or sub-brokers can easily meet the infrastructure requirements of A G shares & securities with minimal investment amount.
A G Shares Sub Broker Offers
A G shares & securities is normally the best company which avails very effective and reliable offers for the sub-brokers.
The offers of broking house energies and boost up investors for becoming high performing managers. Here is a quick list of offers –
- Zero deposit
- Flexible revenue sharing
The best thing about A G shares and securities is that it does not ask for Rs.10,000 as an initial deposit and some other constraints such as – flat revenue sharing model.
The company offers revenue share according to the performance of sub-brokers or authorised persons.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
A G Shares Franchise or A G Shares Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to A G Shares & Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
A G shares and securities is the well-known and popular full-service broker spread across the nation. It allows investors or sub-brokers to regulate the A G shares franchise business model.
If you want to partner with A G shares and securities then you will be needed to fulfill the company’s eligibility criteria given below-
- The person applying for the franchise model of A G shares and securities need to be a resident of India.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years or above.
- Applicant should be 12 th passed or more from any government known educational institution.
- The individual applying for the sub- brokership of the company must possess the experience of 2 or more years.
- For becoming a remisier of the company then you must be required to have experience as mutual fund advisor, financial service broker or CA.
- Before applying for the A G shares and securities sub-brokership, make sure you are capable enough to fulfil the infrastructure requirements of the franchise model.
- Apart from the above thing, sub-broker requires to lodge his personal details with references.
- Applicant required to be SEBI registered.
How to become a A G Shares Sub broker or Authorized Person?
A G shares and securities select applicants or sub-brokers with a very simple and easy process.
If you want to become a sub-broker of A G shares then you will be highly required to look after the given steps-
- To become a sub-broker of the company, you will be required to register yourself first by filling up the registration form accurately and securely.
- Once you successfully fill up and submit the registration form, the concerned person from the company will give you a call for the further verification process.
- And for providing the entire details and partnership business about the company, the concern person will fix your meeting with a relationship manager.
- After that, as per the meeting date the relationship manager will call you for the meeting. And in that meeting company’s details and partnership business details will be shared with you.
- Then, you will be asked to submit all the mandatory documents required for the completion of registration process.
- And then you will be required to suit security deposit for the processing of registration.
- After that the documents you shared with the company will be verified by the company’s manager and then sent to SEBI for approval.
- Once SEBI approves your documents then you will be able to start up your own business with A G shares and securities easily.
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with A G Shares & Securities?
The A G shares & securities franchise program is beneficial for authorised persons or sub-broker in following ways.
Being a remisier with A G shares and securities offers decent and impressive returns on investment and also provide flexible work life.
There are numerous sub-brokers who have attained good financial well-being in short time duration from when they started.
Here is a quick list of advantages –
- Strong and popular brand name
- Flexible product training
- Minimal charges for opening up and managing accounts.
- Very stimulating work culture highly focused on efficiency and delivery process.
- Offers very positive return amount to the sub-brokers.
- Provides flexible back-office support to sub-brokers and customers as well.
If you want to make a good mark in the broking sector then A G shares and securities is the best company to work with in order to make a career in the investment sector.
A G Shares Franchise Conclusion
A G shares and securities is the top-notch stockbroking house that provides an opportunity to the experienced brokers to earn the maximum amount of money by working under the company’s brand name.
The company usually offer impressive business models, good revenue share, offers, mini brokerage charges etc.
If you are looking forward for becoming a sub-broker of any renowned broking house, go for A G shares Sub Broker program and enjoy working under the renowned brand name.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with A G Shares & Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|