IDBI Direct, also known as IDBI Capital, is a subsidiary of the IDBI Bank Ltd. It is the broking arm of the financial legendary company. The IDBI Demat Account is a talked about account among traders and investors as they see lot of value added services in their way of operating.
IDBI Direct came into existence in the year 1993 which was formulated out of the IDBI group. Today the company has gained a net-worth of around 3 Billion and operates in over 14 cities across the country with more than 200 direct employees handling the fort.
The IDBI Trading Account and the Demat account offers some really exciting benefits which you surely cannot resist as a consumer. The article will let you explore a little more about their features and benefits which you could capitalize on.
IDBI Demat Account
The IDBI Demat Account is a one of its kinds account as they provide various benefits to their customers. Let’s have a look at what kind of benefits you could get using their Demat Account:
- Free Account Opening: In such a competitive industry, where most market players are charging for opening up the Demat Account as well, IDBI does not charge a single Rupee towards the Account opening charge.
- Discount on Brokerage: The IDBI Direct Demat account offers multiple discounts to customers on their brokerage charges. You can also customize your brokerage plan as per your trading patterns.
- Robo Advisory & Stock Recommendations: Association with IDBI Direct also gives you many advisory benefits to be able to take calculative decisions pertaining to your investments.
- Leverage or Exposure Benefit: With IDBI Demat Account, you get an exposure of up to 15 times over your Margin Money that you have deposited with them.
- Personalized Wealth Management Service: HNI customers also get privileged personalized wealth management services that can help them through their trade.
Open IDBI Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open IDBI Demat Account?
To Open IDBI Direct Demat Account seamlessly within a few minutes. All you need to do is follow some simple steps and your account will be created:
- Click on the button below that says “Open Demat Account”
- Once you click on that button, a pop-up will appear. You need to enter all details.
- You need to fill all details accurately as that will become part of your Trading & Demat Account.
- An executive will give you a call and also ask you to fill in an EKYC form, where you need information like Aadhaar number, PAN number, and date of birth, and bank details such as Account number and the IFSC code.
- Once you are done with the form filling, you also need to upload your KYC documents on their website itself. KYC documents could be your Adhaar Card, your PAN Card and your address proof as well, along with a passport size photo and a cancelled cheque.
- Once you have uploaded your KYC documents, the system will prompt you that you will receive a verification call from the IDBI Direct Sales team.
- The verification is generally done physically but in this situation, they could also verify through a Webcam or Video Call.
- On successful completion of the above steps, IDBI Direct will issue your Demat Account and Trading account details and you can login immediately to get started.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
IDBI Demat Account Charges
|IDBI Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Demat AMC||Rs.350 per Annum|
IDBI Direct is a company for the masses and has based its philosophy on customer satisfaction; hence, all the IDBI Direct Account Opening charges are also extremely competitive as compared to other players.
There are no charges whatsoever on the Demat Account opening as well as the Trading account. With them, you can open up two forms of Demat account as they have partnered with both CDSL & NSDL as their Depository Participant.
If we consider the Margin Money, it is on the average side, as there even are companies which offer zero margin. They require only a minimum of Rs.10,000 as their Margin Money mandate.
However, this depends completely on the customer; if the customer wants to keep higher Margin money to enjoy more exposure, he can surely do that as well. The exposure with IDBI Direct could go up to 15 times as well, especially on Intraday Equity Trade.
Rest of the IDBI Direct Demat Account Charges can be found in the table and also are discussed in the following paragraphs.
IDBI Direct AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The IDBI Direct AMC are also very competitive vis-à-vis other broking houses. For the Trading account, there is no AMC charge and for the Demat Account, they charge only Rs.350 per annum.
With IDBI Direct, you can also enjoy the Dematerialization facility of your stocks when not in use.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
IDBI Trading Account
Just like the Demat Account, the IDBI Trading Account, also offers a plethora of facilities to the traders. Let’s see what kind of benefits you can trade in with them:
- You can trade in multiple segments and multiple exchanges all at once, using a single IDBI Direct Trading Account.
- The advanced Trading Platforms allow you many options like real-time streaming of stocks, live market updates and notifications, charting solutions to provide trending of stocks and also portfolio building.
- You can monitor your own portfolio using the trading platform which will help you keep a close eye on your expenditure, gains and losses and also plan your future trades.
- Their proficient Robo Advisory tools and stock recommendations let you analyse your investments and plan in a methodical manner.
- The Trading Account is also linked to your primary bank account which can infuse transactions seamlessly without having to toggle between two apps separately.
IDBI Demat Account – Conclusion
IDBI Direct is a leading broking company which has conquered over the stock market industry in a very short span of time.
With their cognitive nature and adaptable tools, the experience that the IDBI Bank Demat Account & Trading Account brings in is completely exemplary.
You can surely be assured to get an experience of a lifetime if you plan to get associated with them and start your trading journey.
Open IDBI Direct Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|