Zuari Finserv Franchise also known as Zuarimoney is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zuari Global limited and a part of Advertz group.
Zuari Finserv is one of the leading stock broking houses and it has successfully made a strong impression in the financial services sector where the company offers a wide range of products and services to fulfill all the requirements of the customers.
This article will shed some light on Company Zuari Finserv Sub Broker Program and its business model, revenue sharing structure, security deposit amount, offers & more.
Zuari Finserv Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Zuari Finserv Franchise
Zuari Finserv is a well-known private based company offering full-service broker. The company was founded by L C Madhyagowder in 1995 and it’s headquarter is situated in New Delhi.
According to the SB Code Activation time, the sub-broker to successfully activate the Sub broker Id takes about 31 days whereas the sub broker receives revenue within 3-4 weeks.
Become an Authorized Person of Zuari Finserv
Types of Zuari Finserv Partnership Association
The stock broker has 2 business models –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Referral Program
Zuari Finserv Sub Brokers or Zuari Finserv Authorized Person
Zuari Finserv offers sub broker who is hired by a stock broker and then acts as an agent to set the investor.
However, he is not a trading member of stock exchange but only as a behalf of them helps the investors with dealing in securities.
Sub-brokers after clearing out certification exam need to pay an initial security deposit of Rs 25,000 that can go up to Rs 100,000 whereas the revenue that is collected by the sub brokers ranges between 60% and 80%.
Benefits of the Zuari Finserv Sub Broker Model:
- The revenue sharing model offered by the company for the sub brokers is flexible.
- The sub brokers receive training from the company like product training, dealing training and acquisition training.
- Zuari Finserv allows zero deposit scheme for the sub brokers.
- The sub brokers in the Zuari Finsev tend to keep the higher percentage of the brokerage with themselves that are generated from the clients whereas the lower brokerage goes to the franchiser.
Zuari Finserv Referral Program
Referral program is in every way gaining humongous popularity and for good reason. This program has many times proved to yield out the best results.
There might not be any security deposit needed to be paid for the referral program but it does offer revenue of 20% for the sub brokers and the clients to enjoy.
Benefits of the Zuari Finserv Referral Model:
- Referral programs have shown many results of taking less time to acquire as compared to all the process client go through from a company’s sales & marketing programs.
- The quality of the acquiring candidates gets improved with the referral program since there are chances that the sub brokers or clients choose their own family and friends. The ones who hire know very nicely that their referral performance can reflect back on them and thus most of the time the new clients who enter are already aware of the process.
Zuari Finserv Partner Revenue Sharing or Zuari Finserv Sub Broker Commission
Zuari Finsev is a pretty old company but at present it coming to be known as to be the one of the upcoming markets which has a very quick grasp over the industry standards.
The sub broker in the Zuari Finsev Company has revenue a minimum of 60% which may exceed up to 80%.
The referral program offers revenue of about 20% whereas there is no Master Franchise and Remisier available in the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Zuari Finserv Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||40% – 20%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Zuari Finserv
Zuari Finserv Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Sub broker is availed to the clients under the security deposit model. The initial security deposit that is paid by the sub broker is a minimum Rs.25,000 that may exceed up to Rs.100,000.
There is no initial security deposit applied for the referral program. Meanwhile, the company at present does not provide Master Franchise and Remisier.
Check this table below for better understanding of Zuari Finserv Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
Zuari Finserv Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
According to the standard of the Zuari Finsev, the company provides some important infrastructure requirements for the sub brokers to follow.
Zuari Finsev expects the sub brokers to have an office area of a minimum of 100 square feet along with 1 employee at the office.
It is compulsory that the sub brokers provide research services and trading terminals. The telephone lines and internet connection are not required to be present in the office.
Zuari Finserv Sub Broker Offers
- The company is currently allowing the facility of zero deposit for the sub brokers.
- There is no low-security deposit scheme available in the company.
- The revenue sharing in the company is flexible.
- Flat revenue sharing is offered by the company.
- The facility of ‘zero revenue sharing with prepaid’ is not available in the company.
Zuari Finserv Franchise or Zuari Finserv Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
The Zuari Finsev provides some of the eligibility criteria required by the candidates who want to undertake sub brokership:
- It is a must that the candidate is an Indian resident.
- The basic knowledge of computer is mandatory for the candidates.
- The people who are applying for the opportunity must be aggressive in sales and filled with enthusiastic sales with a clear understanding of the regulatory environment and the capital markets.
- The candidate involved in fraud or dishonesty will be disqualified. Therefore, they should not have any kind of criminal offence in their background details.
- As per education qualification, the candidate should have completed higher secondary education from a government authorized institution.
- The most mandatory or statutory requirement from the candidate is to have a license or registration certificate under SEBI.
How to become a Zuari Finserv Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Zuari Finsev offers some of the simple steps for the sub brokers to follow:
- The applicant must fill a form provided on the company website with all proper correct details like name, email ID, phone number and location.
- Later the executive of the company contacts the candidate to know about their interests and expectations.
- If all the details that had been provided are correct, then an appointment is fixed between the applicant and the Business Development executive who plans to clear out all the confusions and explain their proposal on Revenue sharing percentage, model of working, security deposit requirement, support provided by the company’s end, brokerage charges, company’s expectations. They will allow the candidate to clear their doubts if they have any.
- After the doubts are cleared, the candidate will be required to submit some documents and sign on an agreement.
- Post the agreement, the candidate becomes a sub broker as they receive a sub broker ID from the executive and after that, they can commence their business.
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Zuari Finserv?
- The Franchise Company provides great many luring offers for the sub brokers.
- The charge for account opening is free.
- The security deposit amount collected from the sub broker gets refunded to them at the end of the tenure.
- The maximum revenue offered to the sub broker is pretty high which is 80% whereas the minimum revenue is 60%.
Zuari Finserv Franchise Conclusion
The Franchise Program has some luring offers like zero deposit, flexible revenue sharing, and flat revenue sharing.
The revenue sharing model of Zuari Finsev is pretty set offering revenue ranging between 60% and 80% for sub brokers whereas revenue for referral program is 20%.
The franchise even offers training for all purposes like product training, acquisition training, and dealing training.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Zuari Finserv
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Zuari Finserv, immediately.