Zenmoney Franchise is considered to be one of the leading financial services Company that exists in the country which provides prolific Financial & Investment related Services and products.
This is a registered member on the Capital market Segment, Future & Options segment of NSE and BSE, National Commodities, Multi Commodity Exchange and Derivatives Exchange Limited.
Zen Securities Limited offers numerous services like mutual funds advisory service, PAN Application Service, New Pension System (NPS), Investment advisory services, depository services in both NSDL and CDSL, Portfolio Management Services, Trading in cash market of NSE and BSE.
In this review, we are going to do an in-depth analysis on Zenmoney Sub Broker Program and its business models, security deposit investment, revenue sharing ratio, investment infrastructure and offers, etc.
Zenmoney Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Products & Services||5.7/10|
About Zenmoney Franchise
Zenmoney is a private based company offering full service broker. The company headquartered in Hyderabad, established by Ravindra Babu Kantheti in 1986.
To successful activate the sub broker ID, as per the SB code Activation time, the company takes 28 days where the sub brokers receives their revenue from the company within 30 days.
Become an Authorized Person of Zenmoney
Types of Zenmoney Partnership Association
The stock broker has 2 business models –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Referral Program
Zenmoney Sub Brokers or Zenmoney Authorized Person
Under the business model, sub brokers or business partner or authorized persons (AP) is availed to the clients.
The clients and investors in order to make a better financial welfare tend to use the sub broker business model.
Zenmoney levies a security deposit of minimum Rs 50,000 that may exceed up to Rs 100,000 where the revenue collection enjoyed by the sub brokers in the ZenMoney Security ranges between 55% and 75%.
Benefits of the Zenmoney Sub Broker Model:
- The sub brokers of ZenMoney need to invest minimum Rs 50,000 as security deposit which will be refunded at the end of tenure.
- Sub brokers can enjoy revenue sharing of referral program of 10%.
- Trading AMC is free for the sub brokers in the Zenmoney.
- All the products and services that are provided to the Franchise Company can easily be available to the sub brokers.
Zenmoney Sub Brokers or Zenmoney Referral Program
Referral program is not only just the best acquisition tool in the company but it is also have a great hand in encouraging all the current clients, sub brokers about positive thinking of the organization and then later spreading the word over the network.
Referral program do not need to pay any initial security deposit but it offers revenue sharing of 10% which can be enjoyed.
Benefits of the Zenmoney Referral Model:
- Referral program definitely brings an improvement getting new clients. The sub brokers or clients are needed to refer those who have the quality to be successful in the organization.
- Referral program builds engagement between the sub brokers and the organization as they feel they have an important role in the organization and the company makes him part of an important decision.
- It is faster to acquire referred clients than the whole process marketing & sales. It surely saves a lot of time & money.
Zenmoney Partner Revenue Sharing or Zenmoney Sub Broker Commission
Under the revenue sharing model, the company offers sub broker and referral program. The sub brokers receive revenue of minimum 55% which can exceed up to 75%.
There is no revenue sharing for both Master Franchise and Remisier whereas referral program has revenue of 10%.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Zenmoney Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%||45% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Zenmoney
Zenmoney Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
There is only sub broker available under the security deposit of Zenmoney. The individuals in order to be a sub broker need to pay an initial security deposit of minimum Rs 50,000 which may go up to Rs 100,000.
There is no security deposit for Master Franchise and Remisier. On the other hand, there is no referral program under the section of the security deposit model.
Check this table below for better understanding of Zenmoney Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
Zenmoney Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Zenmoney expects the sub brokers to fulfill some minimum infrastructure requirements in order to maintain the standard and stature of the company.
A minimum office area of 100 square foot is a must for the sub brokers. However, sub brokers are not needed to have any employees at the office.
Some basic amenities like smooth internet connection and great research services are needed. There is no need of having any telephone lines or trading terminals.
Zenmoney Sub Broker Offers
- No security deposit is allowed by Zenmoney for the sub brokers.
- Low security deposit scheme is not offered at present in the company.
- The company offers flexible revenue sharing for the sub brokers.
- Flat revenue sharing is not available in the company.
- The facility of zero revenue sharing with prepaid is available in the company.
Zenmoney Franchise or Zenmoney Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates who are willing to be a sub broker in the Zenmoney needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The most important requirement of the company is that the candidate has a license or a valid registration with SEBI.
- The interested shall be an Indian resident.
- The candidate should have basic knowledge on computer.
- To be a sub broker, candidate needs to be minimum 21 years old.
- The applicant would require to completing higher secondary. The applicant with a graduation degree will have an added benefit.
- No candidate with a criminal offence or involved with fraudulency would be qualified to be a sub broker.
- The applicant is required to have atleast 2 to 3 years of experience with handling financial and stock broking industry. An experience on working with sub broker or broker would have an added benefit for the applicant
- The applicant must be fit and fine both physically and mentally
- The company expects the candidate to be someone who is through or up to date with all the latest information based on Environment scenario, Economics and Politics.
How to become a Zenmoney Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Zenmoney have provided some simple steps for the individuals who want to be a sub broker to follow:
- On a form available in the company’s website, the candidate would require to put all the basic details.
- The executive of the Zenmoney will contact the candidate to discuss on the candidate’s interests and expectations and to verify all the details.
- Following this, a meeting will be fixed between the applicant and the executive along with the business development team of the company where they will discuss on the topics including revenue ratio, investment amount, security deposit amount, etc.
- After the discussion is done, the applicant will be sign on an agreement and then will be required to submit some of the mandatory documents.
- Post the execution of the agreement, the candidate will become sub broker and will be handed over a sub broker ID with which they can easily operate account and commence the business.
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Zenmoney?
- The sub brokers are offered with flexible revenue sharing and zero revenue sharing with prepaid scheme from the Franchise Company.
- High revenue collection received from the company franchise with maximum revenue 75% from sub broker and 10% revenue from referral program.
- The Franchise Company offers back-office support and trading support to the sub brokers and the clients.
Zenmoney Franchise Conclusion
Zenmoney offers minimum infrastructure requirement from the sub brokers and hence sub brokers does not require worrying much.
The Franchise Company offers flexible revenue sharing and zero revenue with prepaid scheme to the sub brokers and the clients.
The company needs 28 days to activate the sub broker ID and the payout time of the sub brokers is very less.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Zenmoney
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Zenmoney, immediately.