VNS Finance Franchise is one of the oldest and finest broking franchises in the country.
VNS Finance with an experience of more than 26 years offers products like Equity, Future and options, Depository, Commodities, Mutual Funds, IPO and Currency.
The article will provide detailed information about VNS Finance Sub Broker Program, and its business model, revenue sharing structure, security investment, offers & more.
VNS Finance Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|VNS Finance Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About VNS Finance Franchise
VNS Finance is a well-established public based Company which offers full service broker.
The Company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra was founded by Vijay Singhania in 1992.
The sub broker after applying for sub brokership will have a waiting time also known as sub brokers code activation time of 30 days while the payout time of the revenue takes about 35 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of VNS Finance
Types of VNS Finance Business Model
They provide only 1 business model –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
VNS Finance Sub Broker or VNS Finance Authorized Person
VNS Finance provides sub broker/ Authorized Person (AP) or Business Partner to their clients. Sub Broker is appointed by stock broker and is someone who acts as an agent on behalf of a trading member of the Company.
The VNS Finance levy a security deposit on sub broker that ranges between Rs 50,000 and Rs 200,000 while enjoys revenue collection that varies between 55% and 80%.
Benefits of VNS Finance Authorized Person
- The sub brokers of VNS Finance are offered with some smart analytical tools and trading platforms.
- Sub brokers receive a golden opportunity to retain high percentage of the brokerage generated by the clients while the franchiser receives low percentage of brokerage.
- The sub brokers are offered with Advisory, stock tips & recommendations to the sub brokers that come in great use while supporting the clients and increase the revenue ratio.
- All the newly launched products, services or offers from the franchiser are also available to the sub broker and these actually help the sub broker to engage the clients with new things.
VNS Finance Partner Revenue Sharing or VNS Finance Sub Broker Commission
Under the revenue sharing model, the VNS Finance has only sub broker. The revenue collection of sub broker in the company ranges between 55% and 80%. However there is no revenue sharing for Master Franchiser, Remisier and Referral Program.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||VNS Finance’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%||20% – 50%|
Start your Broking Business with VNS Finance
VNS Finance Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
VNS Finance comprises of only sub broker under the security deposit model. The sub broker needs to pay an initial security deposit of minimum Rs 50,000 which may go up to Rs 200,000.
Master Franchise, Remisier are not available in the company. The referral program is also not available in the company but the security deposit that was paid by the sub broker will be refunded at the end of the tenure.
Check this table below for better understanding of VNS Finance Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
VNS Finance Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The individuals who want to work as sub broker in the renowned brand need to ensure that they meet infrastructure requirements that the franchise expects.
Sub brokers or business partners need to have a minimum office area of 100 square feet and have minimum employee strength of 1 person to run a more effective workplace.
A good internet connection and research services are majorly wanted to experience easy execution of various trades. However, telephone lines and trading terminals are not that important for VNS Finance.
VNS Finance Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, VNS Finance regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- VNS Finance offers zero deposit business partnership for the sub brokers or the business partners.
- The revenue sharing is very flexible in the company.
- No low security deposit scheme is offered to the sub brokers.
- Flat revenue sharing is unavailable at the moment in the company.
- The facility of ‘zero revenue sharing with prepaid’ is active in the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all VNS Finance Authorized Person once they register with VNS Finance.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
VNS Finance Franchise or VNS Finance Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to VNS Finance, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The sub brokers wanting to undertake sub broker from VNS Finance must fulfil the following guideline or eligibility criteria:
- The most important criteria is that the applicant carry a license or a registration certificate with SEBI.
- The minimum age of the applicant applying for sub brokership should be 21 years old.
- As per education qualification, the applicant must have completed higher secondary. In case, the applicant has a graduation certificate, then it would be an added benefit.
- A minimum 1-2 years of experience is expected from the applicant with selling financial products. The candidate having an experience of working with a sub broker will be an added benefit.
- The candidate must have a basic knowledge on computer.
- The company checks background record before hiring anybody and thus the candidate should be maintaining a clean record without involving in any kind of fraud or dishonesty.
- VNS Finance expects the candidate to have entrepreneurial skills.
- The interested applicant should be looking forward and enthusiastic and must be aggressive in sales and also have a good understanding about the capital markets and the regulatory environment.
- The individuals who apply for sub brokership must be fit and fine both physically and mentally and must abide all the rules and regulations.
How to become a VNS Finance Sub broker or Authorized Person?
VNS Finance provides some simple guidelines for the interested candidate applying for sub brokership:
- Fill up the form from the company’s website with putting all the correct details.
- After that the executive of the company will contact the sub broker to discuss on their interests and expectations.
- To check if all the details are correct, the VNS Finance tends to do a background check. If any information is wrong, then the application gets cancelled and if the information is verified, then an appointment is fixed between the VNS Finance team and the candidate.
- About the appointment, the VNS Finance team clarifies all confusion and talk on the tops including revenue sharing ratio, business model, the expectation of VCK Stock Broking Company, candidate’s expectation, the investments, offers, etc.
- After that the candidate will be asked to sign on the agreement and submit some of the mandatory documents like registration from ID card, BSE, SEBI, NSE academic certificates, etc.
- After executing the agreement, the executive of the company hands over the sub broker ID to the candidate and after that they can commence their business as VNS Finance associates.
Documents required to become VNS Finance Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Cancelled Cheque
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proof
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- GST Registration
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Passport sized photos
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with VNS Finance?
Here are the various reason to partner with VNS Finance:
- The revenue collection of the VNS Finance is pretty high rising to 80% while the minimum revenue that can be enjoyed is 50% by the sub broker.
- The Company Franchise offers pretty decent offers while it also offers facility of zero deposit and zero revenue sharing with prepaid.
- The Company Franchise offers Back-Office support and Advisory support which is quite beneficial for the sub brokers.
- The trading AMC is offered free for the sub brokers or the investors.
VNS Finance Franchise Conclusion
The Franchise Program of the VNS Finance is pretty decent as it has minimum investment while enjoys great revenue sharing.
The company has attractive offers and all other parameters are quite luring. However, the payout time of the revenue is quite less and thus the sub brokers do not need to wait much longer to have the sub broker ID.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with VNS Finance
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|