Among all other share broking houses, Vertex Securities Franchise is considered to be one of the most popular share brokerage Company.
Vertex Securities since 25 years had been staying committed to offer the clients a superior execution platform by investing continuously and upgrading service delivery channels, investment in cutting-edge technology, equipped with most dynamic and motivated team.
The following article will enlighten your knowledge about the Vertex Securities Sub Broker Program, its revenue sharing structure, investment, Vertex Securities offers & more.
Vertex Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Vertex Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Vertex Securities Franchise
The founder of Vertex Securities is Kumar Nair who had established in 1993.
It is a private company full service broker which only means that the company offers services in the share market and its headquarter remains at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Vertex Securities already have 100 of sub brokers working for the company who after applying for partnership are waited for 31 days for the company to successfully activate the sub-brokers code activation time whereas as per to the payout time, the sub brokers get revenue within 31 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Vertex Securities
Types of Vertex Securities Business Models
They provide 2 business models –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Referral Program
Vertex Securities Sub Broker or Vertex Securities Authorized Person
The clients from Vertex Securities can avail sub brokers or business partners or Authorized Person (AP). A sub broker is someone who is registered with SEBI to assist the investors for dealing securities through Trading Members. T
he initial security deposit that is fixed for the sub brokers of Vertex Securities ranges between Rs 30,000 and Rs 130,000 while enjoys revenue sharing that ranges between 55% and 75%.
Benefits of Vertex Securities Authorized Person
- The sub brokers of the Vertex Securities enjoy high percentage of the brokerage generated by the clients.
- The franchiser of the company offers Marketing support, Back-office Support, and Acquisition training, Stock tips and Recommendations to all the sub brokers.
- Sub brokers are allowed by the Vertex Securities to join the zero deposit scheme.
- The sub brokers of the Vertex Securities do not need to have a headache of owning an office area.
Vertex Securities Referral Program
Referral program is a simple business model where the sub broker or business partner can refer anyone from his office, relatives, home, workplace, friends and even acquaintances who shows interest and eager enough to take part in the investment in share market and thus look for refer from sub brokers.
There is no initial security deposit required for referral program. The revenue sharing percentage of referral program is Rs.1449 for per refer.
Benefits of Vertex Securities Referral Program
- A high performer always tends to attract the other high performers to the organization and since the recruitment also reflects on their image or referrals they always choose the best ones.
- The biggest advantage coming from referral program is having the ability to reach towards the passive job seekers. These are those individuals who look for job opportunities but not by browsing on their own.
- Sub brokers or business partners when refer their family members or friends for open position available at their company stay more than happy working with the company culture and thus referral program most definitely improves company culture.
Vertex Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Vertex Securities Sub Broker Commission
The Vertex Securities revenue sharing model comprises of sub broker and referral program.
According to the revenue sharing model, sub broker in the Equity Broking House has revenue of maximum 55% which may exceed up to 55%.
The revenue for referral program is pretty high which is Rs 1,449 per refer but there is no master franchise or remisier available in the Company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Vertex Securities Share|
|Referral program||Rs 1,449||NA|
Start your Broking Business with Vertex Securities
Vertex Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
According to the business model of Vertex Securities, only sub broker comes under the Vertex Securities security deposit.
The required sub deposits of sub broker vary between Rs 30,000 and Rs 130,000. The security deposit of Master Franchiser and Remisier is not available at the moment.
Referral program on the other hand does not require any security deposit but the sub broker at the end of the tenure will get back the refund of the security deposit that they had paid.
Check this table below for better understanding of Vertex Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.30,000 – Rs.130,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Vertex Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The individual who wants to be a partner or sub broker in the Vertex Securities needs to fulfill some of the basic amenities of the company.
They are needed to have research services, smooth internet connection and proper telephone lines. The sub brokers are not needed to possess an office area as it is not mandatory.
Sub brokers having employee is also not mandatory and there is no need of trading terminals.
Vertex Securities Sub Broker Offers
- There is flexibility in sharing revenue offered by the company.
- People have the facility to start business by partnering with Vertex Securities with zero deposit.
- Low Security deposit scheme is not available for sub brokers in the company.
- Flat revenue sharing is also not offered by the company.
- At present the facility of ‘Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid’ scheme is not offered by the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Vertex Securities Authorized Person once they register with Vertex Securities.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Vertex Securities Franchise or Vertex Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Vertex Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The individual who wants to be associated with Vertex Securities as a sub broker needs to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- All the basic criteria like age academics, qualification, experience, etc needs to be fulfilled while applying for sub brokership.
- The interested candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- To be a sub broker in the Vertex Securities, the candidate shall have basic knowledge on computer.
- Vertex Securities before hiring anybody does a background check and if the candidate has any kind of bad record then they get disqualified. Thus the candidate should maintain a clean track record and not be involved in any kind of dishonesty or fraud.
- About academic qualification, the candidate is required to complete higher secondary level from any institution which is authenticated by the Indian Government. The candidate with a graduation certificate will have an added benefit.
- Vertex Securities expects the candidate to have basic skills and knowledge on brokerage and also have some experience in the field.
- The candidate should be fit and fine both mentally and physically.
How to become a Vertex Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- The form that is given to the applicant needs to be filled with putting correct details like age, address, Email ID, contact number, etc.
- After getting all the details of the candidate, the executive of the company will contact the applicant to discuss on their interests and expectations.
- Further, Vertex Securities team will run a background check on the candidate to verify all the details.
- Post the verification process, an appointment will be fixed between the Vertex Securities team and the candidate where they will discuss on topics like revenue sharing ratio, candidate’s expectations, investment amount, business model, the expectations of the Vertex Securities, offers, etc.
- Following this, the candidate would required to sign on an agreement paper and some mandatory documents like registration from SEBI, NSE, BSE, ID card, academic certificates, etc needs to be submitted.
- The candidate after that will receive a sub broker ID and then afterwards can commence their business as Vertex Securities associate.
Documents required to become Vertex Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Canceled Cheque
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proof
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- GST Registration
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Passport sized photos
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Vertex Securities?
Here are the various reason to partner with Vertex Securities:
- The sub broker can be less worried as they are not required to own an office area or have employees.
- The Franchise Company is offering free Demat AMC for the sub brokers and the clients.
- The sub brokers are allowed for zero deposit from the Franchise Company.
Vertex Securities Franchise Conclusion
The Vertex Securities Franchise has come up with the best revenue sharing model. The franchise offers support like Marketing Support and Back-office Support.
The sub brokers and the clients for each referral receive high revenue as Rs.1449.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Vertex Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|