Unlock Wealth Franchise is the most prolific stock broking franchise house in India. Among all the investors, Unlock Wealth Securities is the most popular in the share market.
The company offers trading or brokerage services to the sub brokers and also to the members of UPSE Stock Exchange by obtaining membership of larger exchanges.
Find detailed review of Unlock Wealth Sub Broker Program below –
Unlock Wealth Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Unlock Wealth Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.2/10|
About Unlock Wealth Franchise
When it comes to marketing strategy, Unlock Wealth is considered to be one of the most innovative broking houses.
It is a public based company headquartered in Kanpur, U.P offering full service broker.
Alok Tulsyan established the company in 2000.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Unlock Wealth
Types of Unlock Wealth Business Models
Currently the broking house offers only 2 models
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Master franchise
Unlock Wealth Sub Broker or Unlock Wealth Authorized Person
Unlock Wealth offers sub broker or business partner or Authorized Person (AP).
Sub brokers hired by the company executives are responsible for training all the clients along helping them trade with Unlock Wealth, on-boarding the client and getting all documentations formalities done.
Sub brokers to commence the business or operate an account in the Unlock Wealth needs to pay an initial security deposit that ranges between Rs 50,000 and Rs 100,000 whereas the revenue collection for the sub broker varies between 50% and 70%.
Benefits of Unlock Wealth Authorized Person
- The minimum amount of Rs 50,000 Initial Security Deposit is required to be paid by the sub broker.
- Sub brokers are offered with free training on all Unlock Wealth products.
- The sub broker receives revenue from the stock broker ranging between 50% and 70% and they get a complete access to the trading tools and platforms.
- The Company Franchise provides Advisory, stock tips & recommendations to the sub broker and with these sub brokers can easily support the clients and increase the revenue.
Unlock Wealth Master Franchise
Unlock Wealth offers Master franchise to the company which is the most lucrative angle in the company.
Master franchisee becomes the most influential in the business as it becomes the core strength while the business starts growing or developing.
The master franchisee needs to pay a minimum initial security deposit of Rs 200,000 which may exceed up to Rs 400,000 while they also enjoy the revenue that ranges between 75% and 85%.
Benefits of Unlock Wealth Master Franchise
- One of the greatest benefits of master franchisee is they can build equity and value as they continuously sell franchises and expand business.
- Master Franchisee has their own exclusive territory and thus it is only their area and franchisees that they can recruit.
- Working as a master franchisee is both profitable and influential in the franchise’s network.
- Master franchisee tends to have a complete control of running their own business. They even supervise the franchisees that are in the territory.
Unlock Wealth Partner Revenue Sharing or Unlock Wealth Sub Broker Commission
In the Unlock Wealth, the revenue sharing model comprises of master franchise and sub broker. Master franchisee receives the highest revenue ranging between 75% and 85%.
The sub broker receives revenue share collection of minimum 50% that exceeds up to 70%. However, there is no remisier and referral program under the section of the revenue sharing percentage.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Unlock Wealth’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master franchise||75% – 85%||15% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Unlock Wealth
Unlock Wealth Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Under the security deposit model, Unlock Wealth comprises of master franchise and sub broker.
Master franchise pays an initial security deposit of Rs 200,000 that may exceed up to Rs 400,000.
To be a sub broker in the Unlock Wealth, a minimum initial security deposit of Rs 50,000 that may go up to Rs 100,000 needs to be paid.
There is no security deposit applied for remisier and referral program.
Check this table below for better understanding of Unlock Wealth Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.35,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Master franchise||Rs.200,000 – Rs.400,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
Unlock Wealth Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
When it comes down to client dealing, Unlock Wealth does not want to compromise anything.
The company holds a great amount of reputation and they want their Franchise to run a fully-fledged office with fulfilling all possible infrastructure requirements.
The office area that is required from the sub brokers should be a minimum 200 Sq Ft with minimum 2 employee strength.
The sub brokers definitely should have smooth internet connection, great research services and user-friendly trading terminals.
Unlock Wealth Sub Broker Offers
- Zero deposit scheme was not active in the company.
- The company offers the low security deposit scheme to the sub brokers.
- Flexible revenue sharing is not available in the company.
- The company does not offer flat revenue sharing at present.
- At present, the company does not provide the facility of ‘zero revenue sharing with prepaid’ scheme.
The offers can easily be availed by all Unlock Wealth Authorized Person once they register with Unlock Wealth.
Unlock Wealth Franchise or Unlock Wealth Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Unlock Wealth, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
To become a sub broker or the authorized person with Unlock Wealth, the individuals need to go though the following eligibility crtiria or guidelines:
- The individual should be a minimum of 21 years old to apply for sub brokership.
- On the education qualification, the applicant is required to complete higher secondary level. And also a graduation certificate will be added as a benefit.
- The most mandatory criteria would be having a license or registration certificate from SEBI.
- Unlock Wealth required the applicant to have a strong understanding of the stock broking industry.
- Applicants must possess an office space in order to attend the clients.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge on computer.
- The company wants to hire the candidate who is aggressive in the sales and shows interest and enthusiasm in the sales department and they all must have a good understanding on capital markets and regulatory environment.
- In the area of experience, the applicant shall have a prior experience on handling financial products’ business. The applicant with an experience of handling stock broking products should have an added benefit.
- The applicant shall have a clean record without getting involved in any kind of fraudulency or dishonesty.
How to become a Unlock Wealth Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The applicants need to follow the simple steps in order to apply for sub brokership:
- All the details such as name, phone number, email Id and location needs to be filled up in the form available in the website.
- After that, the candidate will receive a call from the executive of the team to discuss on the interests and verify every detail that had been provided and an appointment will be fixed with the Business Development team.
- The Business Development executive will visit the applicant in person where their proposals on model of working, Revenue sharing percentage, initial security deposit requirement, support provided from company’s end, company’s expectations, etc will be explained.
- Following the discussion, the candidate will be asked to sign on an agreement by the executive and will be asked to submit some of the mandatory documents.
- Post the execution of the agreement, the sub broker will receive a sub broker Id and after that they can easily operate the account.
Documents required to become Unlock Wealth Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN card
- GST Registration certificate
- SEBI Certificate of Registration
- NISM certificate
- AADHAAR card
- Income proof
- Investment proof for experience
- Canceled cheques
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Unlock Wealth?
Here are the various reason to partner with Unlock Wealth:
- Unlock Wealth does not charge anything for account opening.
- The infrastructure investment is so set that it is perfect for both the sub brokers and the clients.
- The Master franchisee receives high revenue percentage with minimum 75% which can go up to 85%.
- At the end of the tenure, the sub broker will get back the initial security deposit without any deductions.
Unlock Wealth Franchise Conclusion
Overall, Unlock Wealth is a full package stock broking house ruling the share market with its attractive revenue collection from sub brokers and master franchisee.
The sub brokers enjoy the free facility of trading AMC and the facility of low security deposit scheme.
The franchise company provides the sub brokers and the clients numerous training such as dealing training, acquisition training and product training.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Unlock Wealth
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|