Systematix Shares Franchise has been considered to be one of the prestigious Stock broking houses offering services in investment management and advisory services in the financial market.
Systematix Shares provide investment solution to a wide range of investors which includes Insurance Company, Promoters, Bank and Corporate Treasures, Regional Financial institutions, International institutional investors and various individual investors.
The article aims to provide an in-depth understanding about Systematix Shares Sub Broker Program, its business models, revenue sharing percentage, initial security deposit, offers & more.
Systematix Shares Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Systematix Shares Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Systematix Shares Franchise
The Systematix Shares is leading in stock broking company which was established in 2000 by Chandra Prakash Khandelwal.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, the company offers full service broker.
The company requires 3-5 weeks to successfully activate the SB Code whereas the company takes 33 days to provide revenue share percentage to the sub brokers.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Systematix Shares
Types of Systematix Shares Business Models
The various business models provided by the broking house are –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Referral Program
Systematix Shares Sub Broker or Systematix Shares Authorized Person
As per the business model, the Systematix Shares offer Sub-broker or Authorized Person (AP) or Business Partner.
The sub brokers get hired by the executive of the company and they are responsible for on-boarding the client, training the client, getting all the formalities done and also helping the sub brokers to trade with Systematix Shares Company.
The sub brokers needs to pay an initial security deposit of minimum Rs 50,000 that may exceed up to Rs 150,000 and enjoys a revenue sharing percentage that varies between 60% and 80%.
Benefits of Systematix Shares Authorized Person
- There is only minimum initial security deposit of Rs 50,000 required from the sub-broker.
- The sub brokers are also offered with research & advisory support from Systematix Shares by the company.
- The sub brokers at the end of the tenure will get back the security deposit amount.
- Company also helps the sub brokers and the clients with back-office support and advisory support.
Systematix Shares Referral Program
Systematix Shares has an excellent referral program. The sub brokers with the help of referral program make a good use of their network to identify the potential candidates who are eligible and eager to work with the company.
Referral program does not need to pay any initial security deposit whereas the revenue sharing percentage of referral program is 11%.
Benefits of Systematix Shares Referral Program:
- The clients and their possible candidates with the help of referral programs have a clear understanding about the company, its offers, etc.
- The referral program improves the quality of hire and thus helps to choose the better candidates and who are showing eagerness to take part in the Systematix Shares Company.
- Referral program increase attachment between the sub brokers and the organization as they start feeling important and feel they have a stake for the future of the business.
- People tend to believe more that comes from the mouth as they can are reliable.
Systematix Shares Partner Revenue Sharing or Systematix Shares Sub Broker Commission
Systematix Shares have an attractive revenue sharing model which comprises of sub broker and referral program.
The sub broker enjoys revenue sharing percentage that ranges between 60% and 80% whereas referral program enjoys revenue sharing percentage of 11%.
Master franchise and Remisier are not available under the section of the revenue sharing model.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Systematix Shares’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||20% – 40%|
Start your Broking Business with Systematix Shares
Systematix Shares Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The Systematix Shares security deposit model comprises of only sub broker business model. The security deposit for sub brokers varies between Rs 50,000 and Rs 150,000.
Both Master Franchise and Remisier currently are not available with the company. The security deposit that is paid by the sub broker to commence the business is absolutely refundable at the end of the tenure and Systematix Shares does not offer any referral program.
Check this table below for better understanding of Systematix Shares Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50000 – Rs.150000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Systematix Shares Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Systematix Shares has a high stature and image in front of their clients and thus it expects the sub brokers continues to maintain that standard.
Hence the sub broker is expected to have an office area of minimum 100 Sq Ft with employee strength of minimum 1.
The sub brokers must possess smooth internet connection, user friendly trading terminals but research services and telephones lines are not needed.
Systematix Shares Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Systematix Shares regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- Zero Deposit facility is inactive at present in the company.
- The low security deposit scheme is available in the company.
- Flexible revenue sharing is offered by the company.
- The company does not offer flat revenue sharing.
- The facility of zero revenue sharing with prepaid is active in the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Systematix Shares Authorized Person once they register with Systematix Shares.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Systematix Shares Franchise or Systematix Shares Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Systematix Shares, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The individuals who want to undertake sub brokership from Systematix Shares are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria or guidelines:
- The candidate who are opting for sub brokership need to be in their adult bearing age of 21 years old.
- Basic eligibility criterions like age, academics, qualifications, experiences, etc, needs to be fulfilled by the candidates applying for sub brokership in the Systematix Shares Company.
- The candidate is required to complete higher secondary education in order to apply for sub brokership. A graduation degree will be added as a benefit.
- Systematix Shares needs the candidate to be aggressive and show enthusiasm in the sales department and also must have a good understanding regarding regulatory environment and capital markets.
- The candidate is expected to have his/her own minimum office area to attend the clients and thus maintaining the standard and stature of the company.
- There should not be any kind of criminal offence attached to the candidate.
- The Systematix Shares needs the candidates to have a prior experience with handling financial products’ business. Incase, the candidate comes with an experience of handling stock broking products, then it would be an added benefit.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to carry license or have a registration certificate with SEBI.
- It is a must that the candidate has a basic knowledge on computer.
- Every candidate who apply for sub brokership need to be fit and fine both physically and mentally.
How to become a Systematix Shares Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The candidates who are looking forward to be a sub broker need to follow the simple steps:
- The candidates requires to fill up a form found in the website and have to put all correct details like name, age, contact number and email-ID.
- After that is over, the Systematix Shares contact the candidate again to make sure that the details that all the details are correct. If the information does not get verified, then the application will get cancelled.
- Post the verification; the candidate will have an appointment with the executive of the company and the business team of Systematix Shares Company.
- After the appointment gets over, the candidate will be required to sign on an agreement paper and will be asked to submit some of the documents.
- Post the agreement, the executive of the Systematix Shares will offer a sub broker ID and after that the candidate can easily operate the account.
Documents required to become Systematix Shares Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN card
- GST Registration certificate
- SEBI Certificate of Registration
- NISM certificate
- AADHAAR card
- Income proof
- Investment proof for experience
- Canceled cheques
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Systematix Shares?
Here are the various reason to partner with Systematix Shares:
- The revenue sharing model of the company franchise is pretty attractive with sub broker ranges between 60% and 80% while the referral program offers commission of 11%.
- The Company Franchise offers the facility of low security deposit scheme for the sub brokers.
- The company offers free for Trading AMC.
- There is no security deposit required for referral program.
Systematix Shares Franchise Conclusion
Systematix Shares provides a wide range of products such as Equities, Derivatives, Commodity, IPO, Mutual Funds, Debt products, Currency and PMS.
The Franchise Company provides support like Back-office support, advisory support and training like acquision training and dealing training for the sub brokers and the clients.
The sub brokers of the Systematix Shares enjoys the scheme of low security deposit and revenue share percentage that ranges between 60% and 80% and also enjoys revenue sharing for referral of 11%.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Systematix Shares
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|