Sunness Capital Franchise marks to be an active capital firm which specializes in the field of investments.
Sunness Capital tends to maximize the return on investment and even supports the stake holders with risk-controlled return on investment.
In this article, we are going to have an in-depth understanding of the unique approach of investment of Sunness Capital Sub Broker Program, its business models, revenue sharing percentage, initial security deposit, offers and many more.
Sunness Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Sunness Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.2/10|
About Sunness Capital Franchise
Sunness Capital which has a unique approach in investment of balancing risk with reward is a private based company offering full service broker.
Headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, the company was established in 2009 by Sasitota Prabhakara Shreesha.
The time takes by the company to successfully activate the sub broker code is 30 days whereas the payout time of the revenue percentage for sub broker takes about 35 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Sunness Capital
Types of Sunness Capital Business Models
The broking house provides 2 types of franchise models
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Referral Program
Sunness Capital Sub Broker or Sunness Capital Authorized Person
Under the business models, Sub broker is availed to all clients by the company.
Sub brokers performs all duties on behalf of the stock broker and receives revenue sharing percentage from the stock broker and is also given by the stock broker a full access to the trading tools and platforms.
The initial security deposit paid by the sub broker is minimum Rs 50,000 which may exceed up to Rs 150,000 whereas the revenue sharing percentage varies between 60% and 85%.
Benefits of Sunness Capital Authorized Person
- The initial security deposit is minimum for the sub brokers.
- Sunness Capital is a large organization which helps the sub broker by providing marketing support with banners, hoardings, leaflets for their branches.
- Sub brokers are also offered with advisory support which includes stock tips, advisory and recommendations which ultimately helps the sub brokers in supporting the clients and increasing the revenue.
- Sub brokers or Business Partner is the ones who usually keep the high percentage of the brokerage whereas the low brokerage percentage comes in hold of the franchiser.
Sunness Capital Referral Program
Sunness Capital offers referral program to all. Referral program is the most exciting angle in the Sunness Capital.
There is no doubt that the clients will be more comfortable and they would not stop talking about the features of the Company
Benefits of Sunness Capital Referral Program:
- Referral program s mainly used to hire all the quality candidates
- Every client or sub broker under this business model will experience high revenue of Rs 2,100 for per referral.
- No initial security deposit is required for the referral program.
- The sub brokers with the help of referral program can successfully reach towards the people who are eager enough to be take part in the Sunness Capital.
Sunness Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Sunness Capital Sub Broker Commission
The Company Franchise provides a general overview on revenue sharing ratio that is available to the franchise and Sunness Capital sub-brokers. Sunness Capital maintains revenue sharing is high as 85% for the sub broker while minimum is 60%.
The sub brokers or the clients through referral program receives Rs 2,100 per refer but the company does not provide master franchise and remisier.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Sunness Capital’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 85%||15% – 40%|
|Referral program||Rs 2,100||NA|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Sunness Capital
Sunness Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Sunness Capital offers sub-broker or Authorized Person (AP) or Business Partner. The initial security deposit of sub broker is not fixed as it varies between Rs 50,000 and Rs 150,000.
No initial security deposit is required from referral program and remisier is unavailable at present in the company.
Check this table below for better understanding of Sunness Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50000 – Rs.150000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise||Saaketa Consultants Franchise||Prudent Broking Franchise|
|Skung Tradelink Franchise||Rudra Shares Franchise||Progressive Share Franchise|
|SKI Capital Franchise||Rishabh Securities Franchise||Pravin Ratilal Brokers Franchise|
Sunness Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Sunness Capital is a reputed investment firm in India and so it wants the sub-brokers maintain some basic amenities for infrastructure investment to run the business effectively.
But unlike other stock broking houses, the company does not pressurize the sub-brokers with an office area as it is not mandatory.
The employee strength needs to be minimum 1 and basic amenities include smooth internet connectivity, availability of telephone lines, research services, user friendly trading terminals.
Sunness Capital Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Sunness Capital regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- The zero deposit offer is active in the company.
- Sub brokers are offered with low security deposit scheme
- The facility of flexible revenue sharing is available in the company.
- Flat revenue sharing is not available at present in the company.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is offered by the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Sunness Capital Authorized Person once they register with Sunness Capital.
Sunness Capital Franchise or Sunness Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Sunness Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Below mentioned are the basic guidelines or eligibility criteria for the individuals who are eager to associate with Sunness Capital as sub brokers:
- A minimum 21 years of age is required to be a sub broker in the Sunness Capital.
- The candidate should have basic knowledge on the technical terminologies of the share market.
- As per education qualification, the candidate would require to complete higher secondary level. A graduation certificate will be an added benefit.
- The sub broker in Sunness Capital doesn’t require having an office area but need to fulfill basic amenities that are needed by the company franchise.
- It is mandatory that the candidate have a registration certificate with SEBI.
- There should be a minimum two years experience in the financial services industry preferably with equity, Commodity, Mutual Funds.
- The candidate must have atleast basic knowledge on computer.
- The candidate must not be involved in any kind of honesty or fraudulency. The Company tends to check background details before hiring them.
- The candidate is expected to be fit and fine both physically and mentally and should abide by all rules and regulations.
How to become a Sunness Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
To be a sub broker in the Sunness Capital, the candidates are required to follow these steps:
- At first the candidate will be required to fill up a form from the company’s website providing all the correct details.
- After that is done, the candidate will receive a call from the executive of the Sunness Capital to recheck and confirm the details provided.
- An appointment would be fixed between the applicant and the executive of the Company where they will discuss on the topics including revenue ratio, investment amount, security deposit amount, and offers provided by the company, etc.
- The candidate would be asked to sign on an agreement and some mandatory documents would be submitted for verification.
- Sunness Capital will confirm the documents and then provide confirmation over it.
- After the verification process, a sub broker ID would be created and then handed over to the applicant and with that he or she can operate the account.
Documents required to become Sunness Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN card
- GST Registration certificate
- SEBI Certificate of Registration
- NISM certificate
- AADHAAR card
- Income proof
- Investment proof for experience
- Canceled cheques
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Shree Kanha Stock Franchise||Ratnakar Securities Franchise||Prabhat Finance Franchise|
|Shree Bahubali Franchise||Rajvi Stock Franchise||Phillip Capital Franchise|
|SHCIL Services Franchise||Raghunandan Capital Franchise||Peerless Securities Franchise|
Why Partner with Sunness Capital?
Here are the various reason to partner with Sunness Capital:
- The sub brokers of the Franchise Company are benefitted with the low security deposit scheme.
- The Franchise Company have luring referral program which offers Rs 2,100 for per refer without taking any initial security deposit.
- The Franchise Company fulfills the client’s requirement by fulfilling a perfect infrastructure requirement.
- The sub broker would not need to own an office area to work in the Franchise Company.
Sunness Capital Franchise Conclusion
Summarizing everything, it is very obvious to say that Sunness Capital have the best franchise program which fulfills almost every requirements and have luring offers, revenue sharing models, etc.
The Franchise Company provides attractive offers which include zero deposit, low security deposit scheme, flexible revenue sharing and zero revenue sharing with prepaid.
There are numerous supports offered by the company such as Marketing support, Back-Office support, Advisory support.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Shah Investors Franchise||R Wadiwala Securities Franchise||PCS Securities Franchise|
|Satco Capital Franchise||R K Global Franchise||Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise|
|Safal Capital Franchise||Quantum Global Franchise||Pace Stock Broking Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Sunness Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|