Sunlight Broking Franchise is probably one of the newest members in the Stock Broking Fraternity and still it has managed to make its mark in the industry through its focused approach and customer centric policies.
This company is one of the very few companies that offer flat fee discount brokerage services to its customers.
In this article today, we have brought to you the benefits and features about joining hands with Sunlight Broking Sub Broker Program and what you can expect by being a Sub Broker with them.
Here we talk about how to get enrolled with then, what are their Revenue Sharing percentages, what are their infrastructure requirements and documentation etc.
We also discuss what offers are provided to Sub Brokers and why you could choose Sunlight Broking over any other Broker for your business.
Sunlight Broking Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Sunlight Broking Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Sunlight Broking Franchise
Sunlight Broking is a Private Full Service Broker which was founded by Mr. S P Toshniwal in Mumbai, Maharashtra in the year 2016.
In just 3 years this company has flourished it’s been to a large extent. Sunlight Broking is duly registered as a Full Service Broker with the Stock Exchange Bureau of India (SEBI) and is a member of BSE and NSE for Equity Trading and with CDSL as a depository participant.
The company deals with all kinds of financial products like Equity trading, commodities, currency, Options and Derivatives, Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, Insurances, IPOs etc thus offering a plethora of products for your customers too.
The average turn around time for an agency code to be activated when you apply for a Sub Broker license in 30 days; which means this is the time required to get started.
The payment cycle post the transaction completion date is also around 30-35 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Sunlight Broking
Types of Sunlight Broking Business Models
Sunlight Broking has deployed two Business Models to expand their business rapidly – Master Franchise and Sub Broker Partnership.
Lets loom at what does each of them have to offer:
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Master Franchise
Sunlight Broking Sub Broker or Sunlight Broking Authorized Person
Being a Sub Broker with Sunlight Broking is just like managing a Franchise on behalf of the company as a full-fledged Servicing broker and the company licentiates you to do that.
A Sub Broker would purchase a license from the company and post which he is authorized to do business on the company’s behalf and also trade using the company’s trading terminals.
Benefits of Sunlight Broking Authorized Person
Although this is a new Broking house, still the company has many benefits to offer its Sub Brokers and Master Franchise. Let’s have a look at some of them:
- Multiple range of investment products and plans which the Sub brokers can offer to their customers
- Their Lowest Brokerage fee attracts a lot of customers. They also offer a Flat discount brokerage
- They also offer a 2-in-1 account for Demat as well as Trading which a lot of customers get lured by
- Sunlight broking is also known for its lowest Transaction charges.
Sunlight Broking Master Franchise
A Master Franchise is not much different than the Sub Broker, they also are given a license to operate completely on behalf of the company but the only difference is that Master Franchise is allocated a region to operate as well, which means all the Sub Brokers under his territory would also be working under the Mast Franchise and not as an individual Sub Broker.
Sunlight Broking Partner Revenue Sharing or Sunlight Broking Sub Broker Commission
Since a Master Franchise has a larger investment and also his business is done completely by the Franchise end-to-end without much support from the company, hence the revenue sharing with the Master Franchise would also be larger than the Sub Broker.
The Master Franchise gets a revenue sharing of 72 % to 85% of the total business generated by the Franchise. Similarly, the Sub Broker would get approx 50% – 70% of the revenue generated by him.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Sunlight Broking’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master Franchise||75% – 85%||15% – 25%|
Start your Broking Business with Sunlight Broking
Sunlight Broking Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Since Master Franchise is a larger portfolio of a business than a Sub Broker, hence the Security deposit amount also would be more for the Master Franchise than the Sub Broker.
The company demands a minimum investment of Rs. 150,000 – Rs. 350,000 from a Master Franchise and an investment of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 100,000 from a Sub broker.
Check this table below for better understanding of Sunlight Broking Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Master Franchise||Rs.150,000 – Rs.350,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Sunlight Broking Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Since Sunlight Broking also collaborates with a Master Franchise, they certainly need a bigger setup in terms of their office space and infrastructure.
Hence the company has specified some pointers that the Sub Broker and Master Franchise need to keep in mind.
They need to maintain an office space in a decent locality which has at least 200 sq ft area.Should have minimum 2 employees working for them dedicated for this project.
It should also have the competency to be able to do research and provide advisory services to customers. Some other necessities could be having an internet connection and having telephone lines to talk to customers.
Sunlight Broking Sub Broker Offers
Sunlight Broking believes in providing best offers for their business partners so that they could establish their business faster.
They provide Zero Deposit offer also to a certain population which can prove worthy for it. It have flexible revenue sharing model which is the most liked point by all their Sub Brokers.
It also offer Zero Revenue sharing with prepaid feature to their Business Partners
The offers can easily be availed by all Sunlight Broking Authorized Person once they register with Sunlight Broking.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Sunlight Broking Franchise or Sunlight Broking Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Sunlight Broking, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
There is always a minimum eligibility for becoming a Sub Broker with any company. Sunlight Broking also has a minimum eligibility criteria which is given below:
- Minimum qualification of 10+2 or an equivalent degree is needed for becoming a Sub Broker. You should have completed this qualification before applying for the Sub Brokership
- You should have the required certification from the Stock Exchange Bureau of India (SEBI)
- Some minimum experience term is also required for such kind of business. With Sunlight Broking, they need minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Sub Broker or working in the financial industry with sufficient knowledge of the Share market
- A Sub broker is expected to have detailed knowledge of all the financial products, share broking field also
How to become a Sunlight Broking Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Becoming a Sub Broker with Sunlight Broking is very simple and a very hassle free process. All you need to do is follow some basic steps and before you know, you are registered as a Sub Broker with them.
- On the company’s official website, there is an “Partner with us” section
- You need to fill basic details there like your name, Email Id, Phone Number and Location and click on the “Submit” Tab.
- The system will be directed to a registration page where you need to fill some more details
- Fill all the details accurately –Date of Birth, Address, Contact numbers, Current Income, Bank account details, business prospect and plan etc.
- When you click on submit, the system will allow you to upload some documents. Upload your KYC documents online and get done with the registration process.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation call from Sunlight Broking’s Sales team. After the confirmation and authentication, the final joining formalities will be carried out. You should receive your license within 20-25 days.
Documents required to become Sunlight Broking Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card copy
- Adhaar Card copy
- Birth Certificate copy
- Academic qualification documents
- Passport size photographs
- SEBI Registration certificate
- Cancelled cheque for bank account details
- GST Registration certificate
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Sunlight Broking?
Sunlight Broking is a very new member in the team but still is a very renowned player in the stock broking industry. Collaborating with them opens many avenues for business men.
- Working with a market leader gives you an edge over others
- Their strong technological acumen enables enhanced and better trade
- Their Marketing and campaigning support enables you to enhance your business
- On-time and realistic back office support keeps you as well as your clients happy
- Great revenue sharing model lets you advance your business
Sunlight Broking Conclusion
Sunlight Broking provides the Sub brokers all the required training, marketing support and any kind of back office assistance too to ensure that you meet up the expectations of your customers.
They have a very collaborative nature of work and hence the partnership with such kind of company also helps your growth in a north zone.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Sunlight Broking
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|