Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise is a subsidiary of the larger group i.e. the Sumpoorna Group which deals in the stock broking industry.
The company has been in business since 2011 and is probably a very new entrant into the Stock broking domain; but it has still gathered a lot of accolades from its customers due to it “Customer First” Approach.
In this article today, we will talk about everything that you would need to know if you plan to enroll with Sumpoorna Portfolio Sub Broker Program.
Here we talk about the joining procedure, what documents would be required to collaborate with them, revenue sharing model, minimum security amount that one would have to pay and also the infrastructure requirement & more.
Overall, it would help you to figure out why you would need to partner with them vis-à-vis so many other competitors in the market.
Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise
Sumpoorna Portfolio is a Public Full Service Broker which deals in all types of stock trading services.
The company came into existence in the year 2011 and was founded by Mr. Rahul Yadav and is headquartered in of Kolkata, West Bengal.
They are registered with all the major stock exchanges in India namely NSE (National Stock Exchange), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), MCX, MCDX and repository alliances like CDSL & NSDL.
They deal with all the segments of trading like Equity, Commodities, Currency, Derivatives, Options& Futures as well.
The strong technology support that they have in their organization, they have leveraged that for creating smart and user friendly trading platforms to give comfort to the traders.
Their strong Research team also is on the go most of the time to collate adequate and accurate information and to pass on to the targeted customers.
If you wish to get associated with them, it’s a matter of a month approximately as the activation code take that much time to be generated. The payout timeline with Sumpoorna is also approx. 3-4 weeks from the day the transaction is completed.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Sumpoorna Portfolio
Types of Sumpoorna Portfolio Business Models
Sumpoorna Portfolio wants to keep the partnership business very simple and fair and hence they haven’t introduced multiple channels of becoming business partners.
They have only one franchise option and that is their Sub Broker model. Let’s understand a little more about what they have to offer in this model.
- Sub Broker
Sumpoorna Portfolio Sub Broker or Sumpoorna Portfolio Authorized Person
SumpoornaPortfoliohas been playing very smart by deciding to involve themselves with this one particular business model only.
As a matter of fact, the company’s Sub Broker business association model has been deliberately formed so as to enable the franchiser to limit their respective business partners to gain widespread control and business governance over a particular geographic area.
The Sub Broker functions like a full service broker himself and is given complete access to the broker’s trading platforms and tools so that he can enable smooth trade for customers.
Benefits of Sumpoorna Portfolio Authorized Person
There are many benefits that a Sub broker would enjoy after being associated with Sumpoorna Portfolio; let’s have a look at some of them:
- The biggest advantage that the company has is their legacy of being as a market leader. Working with a market leader is an advantage in itself as you don’t need to make too much efforts to convince the customers on the credibility of the company
- Their Flexible Revenue sharing model is also a great advantage
- The company provides complete training support for the franchisees
- They have a robust Back office and customer support team as well which is available round the clock for any kind of support required
- They don’t even charge a very high amount as the margin money which is also a plus point
Sumpoorna Portfolio Partner Revenue Sharing or Sumpoorna Portfolio Sub Broker Commission
Sumpoorna Portfolio is known to be considerate and moderate towards their business partners; they realize the efforts that the partners put in by giving them absolute due for their work.
They typically share a commission worth 55 % – 80% of the total business value as generated by the respective business partners.
The difference of this 25% is dependent up on the volume of business each business partner generates; the ones that generate more revenue and profit will be due for a higher revenue sharing as well and those who are not seasoned sub brokers would have to settle for a less revenue sharing.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Sumpoorna Portfolio’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 80%||20% – 45%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Sumpoorna Portfolio
Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Every new business that we start demands a minimum investment and only then we could look at the yields in some time.
Similarly for getting the Sub Broker license as well, one needs to deposit some amount as Security deposit to the Broker and only then the Partnership starts.
With Sumpoorna Portfolio, the security deposit amount varies from Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 100,000.
Check this table below for better understanding of Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise||Saaketa Consultants Franchise||Prudent Broking Franchise|
|Skung Tradelink Franchise||Rudra Shares Franchise||Progressive Share Franchise|
|SKI Capital Franchise||Rishabh Securities Franchise||Pravin Ratilal Brokers Franchise|
Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Every large organization would have certain norms laid down for their franchise partners if they are running their business on behalf of them.
Similarly even Sumpoorna Portfolio has certain norms set out for their business partners with respect to the infrastructure of their office.
They want the partner to maintain an office space in a decent locality which should be of minimum 100 sqft area, but there is no obligation of minimum no of employees.
The partner needs to ensure that they have an Internet connection for using trading terminals and platforms and should also have telephone lines to follow up with customers.
They should also be equipped with their research services.
Sumpoorna Portfolio Sub Broker Offers
There are multiple offers that the company keeps launching time and again for the Sub brokers but here are some of their fixed offers.
They do have a minimum 10K initial deposit clause which means that someone can pay a sum of Rs. 10,000 and get started as well depending upon further criterion governed by the company, however they don’t have a Zero Initial deposit policy.
They also do have a Flexible Revenue sharing model for Sub Brokers depending upon their trade patterns.
The offers can easily be availed by all Sumpoorna Portfolio Authorized Person once they register with Sumpoorna Portfolio.
Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise or Sumpoorna Portfolio Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Sumpoorna Portfolio, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
If you plan to join hands with a Stock Broking company as a Sub Broker, there are some eligibility criterion that you will need to fulfill. Let’s have a look at some of them:
- Educational Qualification: The applicant should be a minimum 10+2 passed candidate or a diploma holder if not a graduate.
- Domain Knowledge: For this kind of role, the company always prefers someone who has a sound knowledge about the Stock Broking industry. HE should also have good knowledge about the various financial products available in the market like Mutual funds, bonds and debentures, IPOs, Fixed deposits, Insurances etc
- SEBI registration is also a mandate
How to become a Sumpoorna Portfolio Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Unlike the yester years, nowadays if someone wants to get associated with any company as a Sub Broker or a Business Partner, everything can be done online. You just need to follow some simple steps:
- Click on the “Become a Business Partner” tab on the official website of the company.
- Once you do that, you will be directed to another page wherein you need to mention all your details like name, contact details, age, income, address, nature of business, reason of becoming a Sub Broker etc.
- Once you do that, it will prompt you to upload your KYC documents. Do that if you have soft copies handy with you.
- Once the form is filled and submitted, within 2-3 days you will receive a call from their Sales team and they would want to validate all information mentioned by
- Post verification, it will take approximately 25- 30 days for the license code to be generated and activated.
Documents required to become Sumpoorna Portfolio Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- All KYC documents like Pan card, Adhaar Card & residence proof
- 2-4 passport size Photographs
- Income proof of the applicant: you can give your ITR copies as well
- SEBI Registration certificate
- Proof of qualification
- Cancelled cheque for bank account details
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Shree Kanha Stock Franchise||Ratnakar Securities Franchise||Prabhat Finance Franchise|
|Shree Bahubali Franchise||Rajvi Stock Franchise||Phillip Capital Franchise|
|SHCIL Services Franchise||Raghunandan Capital Franchise||Peerless Securities Franchise|
Why Partner with Sumpoorna Portfolio?
Sumpoorna Portfolio is a great company to work with, here are some reasons why you could consider collaborating with them:
- They have a strong technological ecosystem and hence their systems and platforms are highly advanced for trading effectively.
- Their policies and guidelines of joining are not very stringent and hence a business partner can be easily on boarded
- They help in upgrading the Sub Broker’s skills by arranging training sessions and workshops every now and then
- Full Marketing & campaigning support is also provided by the team.
- Back office and customer support teams are also very supportive and help whenever required
Sumpoorna Portfolio Conclusion
Sumpoorna Portfolio is a great company to collaborate with. Sub Brokers associated with them can gain profits and much heights in their business as their revenue sharing and other processes are very business friendly.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Shah Investors Franchise||R Wadiwala Securities Franchise||PCS Securities Franchise|
|Satco Capital Franchise||R K Global Franchise||Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise|
|Safal Capital Franchise||Quantum Global Franchise||Pace Stock Broking Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Sumpoorna Portfolio
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|