SSJ Finance Franchise is one of the leading stockbroking houses available in India. The broking house offers full-brokerage services to needy investors at very minimal rates.
In this article, we will discuss SSJ Finance Sub Broker, its business models, revenue sharing model, security deposit, infrastructure requirements, offers, support, benefits, eligibility criteria, registration process and more.
SSJ Finance Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|SSJ Finance Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.0/10|
About SSJ Finance Franchise
SSJ Finance is a very reliable and trusted stockbroking firm. The company offers financial products and also provides its in-built flexibility to their sub-brokers or investors.
It normally enables sub-brokers to choose the greatly efficient and effective medium for connectivity.
It is a full-service broker established by Amit Kumar Jain in the year 1996. The headquarters of broking company is located in Mumbai, India.
The sub-broker code activation time of the broking house is 31 days and payout duration is 28 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of SSJ Finance
Types of SSJ Finance Business Models
SSJ Finance is a leading and well-known full-service broker available in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It basically believes in offering quality financial services to all types for investors for huge satisfaction and maximum flexibility.
The company is basically known for offering online trading opportunities to clients. The broking house also has a business model to offer its investors for their financial well-being.
The business model offered by the broking house is listed below-
- Sub-broker business model
Currently, the broking house is offering only one business model through which clients or sub-broker can make better earnings.
SSJ Finance Sub Broker or SSJ Finance Authorized Person
SSJ Finance is an extremely popular broking business founded in the stock market. It is actually famous in the stock market due to its online financial service offerings and sub-broker business model.
The company’s sub-broker business model is designed with maximum flexibility for greater convenience.
With the help of the company’s sub-broker business model, sub-brokers can work under the company’s name.
Also, they can hire a few interested individuals for better management and earnings as well.
Benefits of SSJ Finance Authorized Person
The SSJ Finance sub-broker business model has various advantages that are listed below-
- Flexible revenue sharing
- Robust credibility
- Minimal investment
- Very flexible account opening process
SSJ Finance Partner Revenue Sharing or SSJ Finance Sub Broker Commission
SSJ Finance is the most popular and reliable broking company exists in Indian country. The company has achieved a good reputation in the stock market by offering quality financial products.
The broking house is also good at providing an opportunity of working as a sub-broker to the reliable and experienced sub-brokers.
However, the sub-brokers works under the company name or brand get a revenue share from the broking house.
All they require to share a total amount of revenue generated by them to the company and then it will share some percentage of revenue share with them for their financial well-being.
For the company’s sub-broker business model, the broking house offers a revenue share between the range of 55% to 70%.
And if the sub-brokers wants to get huge revenue share, they would require to submit huge investment amount to the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||SSJ Finance’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 70%||30% – 45%|
Start your Broking Business with SSJ Finance
SSJ Finance Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
SSJ Finance is basically best at offering good quality of financial services to all of its clients or customers.
The broking house is also a good platform for having great business opportunities like- handling the company’s franchisee model to earn better.
It offers a business model to the investors or sub-brokers so that they can make good financial welfare for themselves.
If you also want to make decent financial well-being with the help of the company’s franchisee model, you may initially require to submit a security deposit amount to the company.
The security deposit amount may vary between the range of Rs.25,000 to Rs.75,000 for gaining the licencing program.
Most importantly, the security deposit is totally refundable by the company. When you plan to end up with the licencing program then you will get your security deposit back.
Check this table below for better understanding of SSJ Finance Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.75,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
SSJ Finance Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
SSJ Finance is reputed and trustworthy stockbroking house exists in the stock market. If you are planning to apply for its licencing program then ensure that you have enough potential to fulfil all of its infrastructure requirements carefully. The infrastructure requirements of the company’s licencing program are listed below in brief-
- The applicant must be capable enough to arrange an office area of around 200 sq.ft for the easy running.
- He must be capable of hiring a minimum of 3 employees for the proper management and flexibility of the broking house.
- There is no requirement for research services like other companies.
- It is greatly important to have a good internet connection in order to execute buying and selling of trades.
- Trading terminals are also important for the smooth execution of buying and selling transactions.
- Telephone lines are important for better communication with the clients and employees as well.
The above-provided infrastructure requirements are too basic that can be easily fulfilled with few bucks.
SSJ Finance Sub Broker Offers
SSJ Finance is the best and reliable full-service broker available in the stock market.
It not only good at providing the entire spectrum of financial services but also offers an opportunity of working under the brand name to sub-brokers or authorized persons.
Along with that, the broking house is good at availing secure and flexible offers for all of their sub-brokers. The offers provided to the company’s sub-brokers are listed below-
- 10k initial deposit
- Flexible revenue sharing
The company does not have any type of constraints such as- flat revenue sharing. So, sub-brokers can easily enjoy working with the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all SSJ Finance Authorized Person once they register with SSJ Finance.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
SSJ Finance Franchise or SSJ Finance Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to SSJ Finance, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
SSJ Finance is the best platform for the people who are in search of any broking house to start up a business. It has a very easy process to select sub-brokers.
You can check for its eligibility criteria below-
- The applicant needs to be an inhabitant of India.
- He must be at least 18 years old and also have passed his 12th with govt recognised institution.
- Must be experienced with CA, financial service advisor, brokerage service provider, insurance agent etc.
- He must have the capability to entirely meet the infrastructure requirements of the company’s licensing model.
- Most importantly, he requires to be registered with SEBI.
How to become a SSJ Finance Sub broker or Authorized Person?
SSJ Finance is considered as a reliable stockbroking house that offers qualitative financial products and services to the customers.
Apart from that, it has a sub-broker business model for the individuals wants to make decent financial welfare.
If you are looking forward to becoming a sub-broker of SSJ Finance, go through the steps given below-
- Initially, you need to go through the website of SSJ Finance in order to fill up the registration form.
- Once you are done filling up the registration form then you will receive a call from the company executive.
- The company executive will effectively verify your interest in the company’s licencing program and also authenticate your registered details.
- After that, they will again call you in a way to schedule your meeting with the financial head or relationship manager of the company.
- In that meeting, you will be provided with the company’s information and it’s licencing program details. Once your meeting with the relationship manager is successfully done then you will be asked to submit your personal documents.
- They will verify thoroughly your documents and send to SEBI.
- Once SEBI entirely approves all of your documents then you will be eligible, to begin with, the licencing program of the company.
- The broking house will provide you with the account ID in a way to set business.
The registration process may take 7-8 days to complete.
Documents required to become SSJ Finance Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Cancelled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Qualification degree
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Registration certificate with SEBI/STOCK EXCHANGE
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with SSJ Finance?
SSJ Finance is a leading broking house with several sub-brokers exists across India. The advantages associated with SSJ Finance Franchise are given below-
- Very nominal security deposit charged by the broking house from its investors.
- It avails flexible and transparent revenue sharing for all its sub-brokeRs.
- Effective product training is provided.
- Flexible support services are also availed by the company for its sub-brokers or authorized persons.
SSJ Finance Franchise Conclusion
SSJ Finance is one of the best and top-notch broking houses available across India. The company normally aims to provide a whole spectrum of financial services to all investors.
Along with it, the broking house avails sub-broker business model or franchisee model for people who want to start up their own business with any renowned brand.
Also, good support and additional offers are also availed for huge flexibility and convenience. If you are looking for any reliable platform to work with, go for SSJ Finance and enjoy its services.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with SSJ Finance
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|