Inditrade Capital Franchise is a top-notch financial solutions offering company with numerous sub-brokers or authorized persons working under it. The broking house was formerly known as JRG Securities.
Let’s have a detailed discussion about Inditrade Securities Sub Broker reviews, offers, benefits, revenue sharing models, security deposit, infrastructure requirements and more.
Inditrade Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Inditrade Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.2/10|
About Inditrade Capital Franchise
Inditrade Capital is a renowned broking house offers financial solutions to the investors.
The headquarters of the broking house are located in Kochi, Kerala.
It is a full-service broker offers all kinds of financial services to all its clients. The company was founded by Brij Gopal Daga in the year 1992.
Since 1992, the broking house has served all its clients well strengthening sundry returns. The SB code activation time of the broking is 3-4 weeks and it’s payout time is 33 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Inditrade Capital
Types of Inditrade Capital Business Models
The Inditrade Capital is the most popular company available in the stock market.
It provides a sub-brokership opportunity to those entities and individuals who are looking forward to working along with them.
The business models of Inditrade Capital are briefly described below-
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker
Inditrade Capital Master Franchise Model
Inditrade Capital master franchise business model is customised for the individuals who wants to work under company’s brand name.
In this business model, authorised persons can include their own team or group of sub-brokers in order to expand the business to a great extent.
In this way, they can get the potential to make royalty income from their own sub-brokers or authorised persons chain.
Benefits of Inditrade Capital Master Franchise
The advantages of Inditrade Capital master franchise model are listed below-
- Increased revenue
- Effective work culture
- Hire skilled employees
- Additional profits in additional services.
Inditrade Capital Sub Broker or Inditrade Capital Authorized Person
The Inditrade Capital’s sub-broker business model enable sub-brokers to work with the company under its brand name.
It is called a monopoly business where many sub-brokers can easily work together in the same company or the same workplace.
Benefits of Inditrade Capital Authorized Person
The advantages associated with Inditrade Capital sub broker business model are given below-
- Strong credibility
- Flexibility in revenue sharing
- Nominal investment value
- Simple and speedy account opening process
Inditrade Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Inditrade Capital Sub Broker Commission
Inditrade Capital is the fastest growing broking firm located in Kochi, Kerala.
It normally follows transparent and impartial franchise revenue sharing model in order to generate decent revenue and equally share it among all the sub-brokers or authorized persons.
The key factors of the revenue sharing model are given below –
The Inditrade Capital offer commission for master franchise model between the range of 75% to 85%.
Where the commission or revenue sharing for Inditrade Capital sub-broker model is between the range of 50% to 70%.
In case, if the sub-broker submits higher security deposit then he will be paid with decent revenue share.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Inditrade Capital’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master franchise||75% – 85%||15% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Inditrade Capital
Inditrade Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
If you are a sub-broker and looking forward to have a licence of Inditrade Capital broking house, you might require to deposit some security amount.
In case, you want to get a licence for master franchise business model, then you will be required to pay security deposit between the range of Rs.150,000 to Rs.350,000.
Whereas if you are looking forward for the licence of Inditrade Capital sub-broker business model then you will be needed to deposit a security amount between the range of Rs.50,000 to Rs.100,000.
For sub-broker who wants have more higher revenue share then they would be needed to pay a security amount of around Rs.100,000.
The security amount is totally refundable, if an individual plan to leave the franchise of the company then he will be refunded with the paid security deposit.
Check this table below for better understanding of Inditrade Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Master franchise||Rs.150,000 – Rs.350,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Inditrade Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
If you want to get a licencing program of Inditrade Capital broking house then you will be needed to fulfill some mandatory infrastructure requirements. Here is a quick list of infrastructure requirements which have to fulfill-
- Required office area of minimum 200 sq. ft.
- Minimum 2 or more employees are required to run the franchise model of the company.
- You will be required to hire a good team for having effective research services in order to get quick information.
- Basic internet connection will be required for huge satisfaction.
- For executing trades, you will be required to have effective trading terminals.
The infrastructure requirements mentioned above are very basic which you can easily fulfill by spending minimal amount of money.
Inditrade Capital Sub Broker Offers
Inditrade Capital being a reputed and popular broking house value its sub-brokers or authorized persons, how they actually shaped it a high-performing company.
That is why, the broking house thought to offer its sub-brokers with remunerative offers. Given-below are the offers provided by the broking house to it’s sub-brokers-
- The broking house is really good at offering flexible revenue sharing model.
- There is zero revenue sharing available for prepaid.
The most amazing part about the company is it does not ask its sub-brokers to deposit Rs. 10,000 or any other hidden charges.
The company usually keeps everything transparent with its sub-brokers. It is simply that the more effectively sub-brokers perform, the more revenue share they will get from the company.
Inditrade Capital Franchise or Inditrade Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Inditrade Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Inditrade Capital is the top-notch broking house with numerous sub-broking houses available in India.
If you are looking forward to becoming an authorised person of the renowned broking house then you must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below-
- Sub-brokers applying for the Inditrade licencing program need to be the Indian inhabitant.
- He should be at least 18 years old to have a licencing program with ease and flexibility.
- Educational requirement is 12 passed with any govt renowned school or institute.
- He should have 2 to 3 years of experience in sub-brokership field in order to apply for licencing program of Inditrade Capital.
- For becoming a remisier of the company, you require to have an experience as a mutual fund advisor, CA, financial service provider and more.
- Make sure you can fulfil Inditrade Capital franchise requirements before you apply for its licencing program.
- Sub-broker should be SEBI registered to gain the licencing program of the company.
How to become a Inditrade Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Inditrade Capital is a high-performing broking house available in the stock market.
It is good at offering qualitative financial solutions to all its clients for achieving good financial well-being easily.
If you want to become an authorised person of Inditrade Capital then you must need to fulfill the following requirements-
- Initially, you need to fill up the registration form provided at the website of Inditrade Capital.
- After filling the registration form accurately, submit it and the company executive will call you for the information verification.
- Once your entire information is clearly verified then they will fix your meeting with company’s manager on call.
- After that you will be required to meet with the company’s manager on the fixed date and time in order to get the information regarding the licencing program and the company itself.
- In that meeting, you will be allowed to ask any type of query regarding the licencing program from your manager.
- Once you are clear with the licencing or partnership program of the company and the company’s relationship manager gets satisfied with you then he will ask you to submit some mandatory personal documents with reference.
- After that, the company will verify all your documents and send it to SEBI for approval.
- Once SEBI given approval to your documents then you will be applicable legally to start you business with company’s brand name.
Documents required to become Inditrade Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Inditrade Capital?
The Inditrade Capital licencing program is advantageous to the authorised persons in this way
Inditrade Capital is the fastest growing broking house available across India.
It is the right platform for the sub-brokers or authorised persons who are looking forward to have an amazing financial future.
There are numerous authorised persons who have attained their financial goals in a very short time period with Inditrade Capital.
Here is a quick list of numerous other benefits associated with Inditrade Capital are as follows-
- Robust brand name
- Nominal account opening charges
- Effective product training
- Efficiency in delivering all prospects
- Offers decent return amount to all its sub-brokers.
- Very effective back-office support is available for authorised persons and customers both.
Inditrade Capital Franchise Conclusion
Inditrade Capital is one of the larger stockbroking houses available in India. It is popularly known in the stock market for its financial product offering.
Since 1992, The company is serving its client base with effective financial solutions. Due to the very high-performance, the company is generating high revenue.
If you are looking forward to be a part of any renowned broking house to earn effective financial well-being, Inditrade Capital can be the best platform for you.
It offers effective revenue sharing models, support, remunerating offers many other benefits to the sub-brokers. Go through this broking house and get reliable services.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Inditrade Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|